The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These two teams always have interesting games..giants finally come out on the other side of things...I'm a go pick McFadden up in all my fantasy leagues right now...dropped'em a few weeks ago
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We needed this game.. smh because i dont see use beating Seattle. this game was so ? winnable.

This might have been our season. Were useless without Romo

The thing too is all these years he been with us we never even attempted to draft or sign a decent back up qb we depended on romo not gettin hurt now he hurt we out there searching callllllll tebow it cant get much worst we lost every game without romo
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    7-9 gone win the afc south n nfc east

Hell naw you got it mixed up with the nfc south

Two teams in the NFC south got 5+ wins right now bruh.

Pay that ? no attention. He on bath salts.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    At least we're in the sloppy ass NFC East. We ain't dead yet
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    JD been unbanned for only a week, where he at? No matter how much my team sucked I been here but y'all wanna LOL and cosign JD ? ass he aint been here, and he is a glitter belt ? wearing idiot.

Crazy he the same ? who said in the NBA thread.. That Kevin Martin was better player than Klay Thompson.. ? try to break his genius ? down to how the evidence support his claim.. He's a smart dumb ? ..

? who the ? think Kevin Martin is better than Klay Thompson? Lmao the ? ?
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Curry
    Kev Martin
    Iggy
    Love
    Bogut

...certainly stand a better chance to beat anybody in the west as opposed to how that team is currently constructed .... get off that dope

Kevin Martin is better than Klay Thompson ... More Efficient overall scorer ...gets to the FT line DOUBLE the amount of times Klay does ... and Love vs Lee ...LMAO what a joke ... Love is the better scorer better rebounder better passer .... etc etc etc

all of this talk is silly ... ? have somehow turned Kevin Love into some ? while ? like Chandler Parsons and Gordan Hayward get max dollars ...lol ... that golden state team with love would be substantially better with Love on it

Kevin Martin is absolutely better than Klay Thompson ... ? get caught up in the new ? campus too much ... Kevin Martin actually gets to the FT line ...something that Klay does not do ... Martin gets easier baskets than Klay

x3bu3q.jpg

look at the FT attmps per game

KM - 5.2
    KT - 1.6

look at the TS% (which combines FG% + 3pt% + FT%)

KM - 59%
    KT - 54.5%

now ...granted these are career numbers ...lets just look at last season

saz2nc.jpg

again ... KMART getting to the line double the amount of Klay .... their TS% is about the same ... at the very worse you can call last season a wash for them ... so at the very worse ..the Warriors would be getting the same production out of KMART that they would be getting from KLAY... not to mention KLAY is going to get paid next summer ...at least 10-11mil a year ..if not more ... KMART only makes 7mill a year ...

this ? is a no brainer ... idk what their talking about in GS ... only thing i could see holding this up is if the warriors arn't getting a guarantee that Love will resign ...and thats scarring them off
    ? aint gotta like lookin at the cold hard numbers ...but like i always say

FACTS>fiction

every time

Klay is not better than Kevin Martin ... its simple as that
    now one thing you can say is that Klay especially because of his body type in comparison to Kevin can definitely guard more positions and has more use in that regard ... so yes you would be correct ... Klay is a better defender for shure .. but again ... its about team D thats what can get you over the top .. i think they would be fine with Kevin + Curry in the back court especially since Iggy is so versatile in who he can guard... that would cover up a lot of deficiencies ...

and i stand by my statement .. ill take especially given the money aspect Kevin at 8mill per year >>>>>> Klay at 13 million per year ... easy
    i dont give a ? if one is 23 and one is 30 ... you think Klay is gonna bust into something totally different in the next few years? ... he is what he is ? ...and because he is only 23 he's going to command MORE MONEY ? ... thats a detriment not a positive ... and i just broke them down defensively ... the numbers arn't really that far off to be making some big scene ... klays DRTG is two points better than Martins on their careers respectively .. and was 3 points better last season ... thats a wash ? ..and that stat is a bit of a superficial stat anyways.. you acting like i missed some big important ? ..lol

the efg% was essentially the same for their careers and was up a few points for Klay last season because he shot the 3 a little better ... but they're both great shooters so that doesn't tell us ? ?

i could have also went into how Martins PER ? on Klays ... i could have gone in about how Martins Win Shares per 48 damn near doubles Klay's ... i could have talked about how Martins career Offensive Rating is 12 points higher than Klays ...etc etc but most ? dont know what that ? means anyways ...

bruh sit down somewhere thinking that you saying something ... lmao

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least we're in the sloppy ass NEC East. We ain't dead yet

Hilariously we can all say that on a given week
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    7-9 gone win the afc south n nfc east

Hell naw you got it mixed up with the nfc south

Get back in the kitchen
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has by far been the most disappointing season since 2007, both Giants losses hurt just as much
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bring on the Patriots!

We never win in Foxborough lol.
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Without Spags, we would be so ? .
  • MeTaL
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Romo's that ? in November, Cowboy's will be aight
  • MeTaL
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Now I need the panthers to do their ? jobs tonight so we can hold on to First Place.. We play the saints next week.. We going to smoke them ? .. Eli is going to have a field day with their defense..
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said congrats to the Giants y'all beat us first time since I was 23(I'm 26 now). Y'all still suck.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still smh at the game .. ? was a rollercoaster typical of our most recent matchups
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Eli 2 super bowl mvp's
    Romo two playoff wins...that's one more than Tim Tebow and t.j. Yates ROFL..Rex Grossman got two n Rex ? Grossman has 4 lol...giants had good defenses in the super bowl but Strahan ain't throw that ball to David tyree brah or tuck to manningham.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said congrats to the Giants y'all beat us

all that matters
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    So ya'll Been beating us in the REGULAR season..we beat ya'll in the playoffs on ur home turf in route to a super bowl (don't forget that) don't confuse regular season wins w playoff wins playa
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eli 2 super bowl mvp's
    Romo two playoff wins...that's one more than Tim Tebow and t.j. Yates ROFL..Rex Grossman got two n Rex ? Grossman has 4 lol...giants had good defenses in the super bowl but Strahan ain't throw that ball to David tyree brah or tuck to manningham.

Don't forget plax and cruz

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's eagle time.
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Eli 2 super bowl mvp's

Don't forget plax and cruz
    I meant Sanchez has four...but yea cowboy n patriot fans like to act like eli got handed his super bowls..we can sit here n say Tom Brady ain't nothing w/o belichik but real recognize real...belichik ain't throwing the ball for Tom..just like Noone threw it for eli in the playoffs...so get that ? outta here pleighboi n go celebrate ur preseason n regular season wins somewhere else lol...la dodgers ass ? ,

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options