The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got davis for 6th and 7th rounder next year and 7th round for 2017.....straight robbery
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said, pats don't want it with the broncos..........belee dat
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Calvin Johnson cost too much money against the cap.

Golden Tate could be a better trade option
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I wish we still had our 2nd rounder... these fire sale rumors are intriguing. ? Bradford though, killing us even on a bye week.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crabtree told em Kaep sucked.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got davis for 6th and 7th rounder next year and 7th round for 2017.....straight robbery

This is not 2010 Davis. He's had back issues
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

@Huey_C
  • da-great1
    da-great1 Members Posts: 126 ✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    this niners season getting real close to that Applachian state/Michigan season...coming soon we starting Blaine Gabbert my ?

That front office looking like they dont give a ? about football or wins. I bet Gabbert starts this season some way some how. Especaiily with all the rumors on players wanting Kape benched. Just imagine people wanting Gabbert to start over you full?d=1443130288
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    I'm pro black coach all day, but Lovie need to go. Collapses like this 2 games in a row are from bad coaching

YUP. Our defense is ? . ESPECIALLY our red zone defense. And he's made stupid offensive decisions the past 2 weeks. I'm cool with him being gone.

lol lovie need to go after 2 years? the ? ? who gone replace him? you ? know it takes YEARS to build a contender right? y'all starting from the bottom... this is coming from a rams fan... we are just now getting taken seriously in the nfl... our coach has been there for FOUR YEARS.. between drafts... development... and luck of the draw it will take the buccaneers at least 2 more years to be a contender... yall got to be patient...

All due respect to the Rams, ya'll haven't had a winning season. This year your schedule is kinda light when you remove living off your name. Steelers played a good chunk of the game without Big Ben, Seahawks aren't good, lost to Skins, 9ers are bums, Browns suck. You play the schedule you're given, so props on the wins, but is being able to beat the weak teams after 4 years the pace you want? I know the accustomed to failing mentality you have as a Bucs fan. But if the goal is a SB contender, and after 4 years this is where you're at, is Fisher your guy?

You gotta peep Jameis in year 2 before you fire the coach.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Skip is selling Rodgers way short. I'd be surprised if the Broncos didn't treat Brady the same way in a few weaks

Coach BB is the Main reason for the Pats greatness.

He will make the right gameplan.

Brady gets all the credit but BB is the brains of the entire process.

Idk about main reason, but he's definitely a big slice of the pie in the pie chart. Brady is out there playing, so he's got to get the majority of the credit. All that being said, this game was a matter of one side of the football being chalked full of playmakers, against a side with one playmaker. Common sense will tell you the most likely outcome. And of course the talk of Manning's demise were greatly exaggerated

You better check out those first 3 Super Bowl runs.

His defensive gameplans is unmatched.

Lol Carolina did what they wanted in the second half of that Super Bowl. I'm still mad about that one. I have a ton of respect for Belichick, I just think the Pats aren't a dynasty without Brady.

Jameis is playing fine. Blowing those leads, giving up TD's in 75% of our opponents red zone trips (that's more than the best offense. Every team against us is better than the best offense in the league in the red zone). Tying the franchise record for penalties in the Washington game. Giving up an onside kick in Washington because we lined up wrong on kick return, losing the Bengalsame game last year because of too many men on the field, Kirk having the best game of his career against you, Falcons game last year, Ravens game last year. This is bigger than Winston....he's doing well
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

We're gonna murc them ? in a couple weeks don't worry
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Calvin Johnson in a patriots uniform would be dope
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vernon Davis to Broncos might be a good look.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching female soccer waiting on this Monday night game.

Smh
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 57s58 seconds ago
    Vernon Davis was one of the most vocal #49ers regarding his frustrations with QB Colin Kaepernick. Now he’ll have a new QB in Denver.
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Philadelphia Eagles offered Sam Bradford a contract extension before the start of the 2015 NFL season, according to a report from Howard Eskin. Via CBS Philly:

"They were big fans of Bradford," Eskin explained. "They’re not as big of fans of Bradford because obviously they will not sign him to the contract that he turned down which was about $18 million a year." Eskin went on to clarify that the offer the Eagles made to Bradford was for 4 years at $18 million per year. Eskin also reported that it was Bradford’s agent, not Bradford, that ultimately influenced the turning down of the deal.

Bahahahahaha.

? boy.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Cam Newton the MVP right now?

I believe so. Who has done more with less in recent memory?

Obviously we still have a ways to go but i feel like he isnt getting enough credit...as usual

#blackexcellence
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    this niners season getting real close to that Applachian state/Michigan season...coming soon we starting Blaine Gabbert my ?

salute to VD

49ers-vernon-davis-ap_606.jpg

charlton-heston-laughing-gif_zpsea9e3a8f.gif

804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »

Obviously we still have a ways to go but i feel like he isnt getting enough credit...as usual

#blackexcellence

Comparing Cam's season to lets say Brady's season, is like someone winning a round against Floyd. More often than not you didn't out box Floyd or beat him in the round, you just didn't look as bad as you did in the rest of the rounds.

Brady is balling, and he's having a much better season statistically. If both teams ball out and win there conference, then you've got to give it to the guy that has been more statistically dominant.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lisa Salters lookin very smashable tonite.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wamblance is out for Luck.

Why they didn't struggle with Hasselback then if the team is so bad.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wamblance is out for Luck.

Why they didn't struggle with Hasselback then if the team is so bad.

colts faced the AFC south during lucks absense
    but the colts would've lost to the jags had their kicker made FGs in OT
  • Huey_C
    Options
    I say it again since u ? wanted to bury my post; Calvin Johnson WILL BE IN A PATRIOTS UNIFORM
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#blackexcellence

Kinda dumb ? is this? haha
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#blackexcellence

Comparing Cam's season to lets say Brady's season, is like someone winning a round against Floyd. More often than not you didn't out box Floyd or beat him in the round, you just didn't look as bad as you did in the rest of the rounds.

Brady is balling, and he's having a much better season statistically. If both teams ball out and win there conference, then you've got to give it to the guy that has been more statistically dominant.

Yeah i forgot the MVP award might as well the heisman

What Cam is doing is more impressive imo