Kareem Abdul Jabbar Calls Michael Jordan A Sell-Out

Options

Comments

• felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why black people think that, ? +Money=Malcolm X

Nah man on the contrary I think people view individuals with a lot of money and fame as "people who can reach out to easily", and or "people who can move the masses" and or "people who should give back" but ultimately there is no obligation on well endowed individuals to "give back", yet there should be some kind of conscience from these individuals towards the needy although again like I said there is no obligation so those things work both ways, is a tough situation man
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    Everyone else has already said, so why not Alcindor the GOAT.

Kareem is the ? of this NBA ? anyway. (I still haven't gotten an argument to prove that wrong, either.)
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    Mike needs to speak about that prison ? .
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I'm not getting is why someone making a lot of money make them qualified to do any of that. Especially "move the masses" ? around and let a ? lead you right of a cliff or worst right into the hands of those that mean you harm.

I just know if I'm in the business of selling something I'm not alienating no group from giving me their money
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    But..

tumblr_mucweoAV5x1rc9kago1_400.gif

Exactly, if MJ established who he is way back in 1990, why take shots at him for it now.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    What is the actual history of him selling out? What's the back story?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike know how to play the game, not just basketball either. It could be a real reason why he always stayed politically ambiguous and never really tried to ruffle any feathers in the court of public perception. Maybe Mike wasn't as squeaky clean off the court like many people believe. The gambling debts, and the questions surrounding his father's murder have always been hush topics concerning Mike.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    i love jordan the player but ? jordan the man, the shoes and the company.

jordan is oj before the murders. and i think mj is a ? with a white ? now. i aint saying but im just saying
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    That man is entitled to his opinion, it's a basic human right. Jordan hasn't given any evidence to support a counter argument no way.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

jordan is oj before the murders. and i think mj is a ? with a white ? now. i aint saying but im just saying

Jordan first wife is Puerto Rican.. his current wife is Cuban.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »

Jordan first wife is Puerto Rican.. his current wife is Cuban.

close enough. but if the ? turn up with hr head missing just remember where you heard it first
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    About ? time
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    Hes not a ? like Barkley but he's a sellout for sure
  • D0wn
    Options
    Fair
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Mike needs to speak about that prison ? .

Came in to say this..
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tell the same story anytime jordans allegiances are brought up.

I live 10 mins from the basketball hall of fame. When jordan had his induction it was a big thing obviously. A friend of mine plays alot of ball around the region and ended up at some ceremony that put him in the same room with alot of inductees, jordan included. He was dead serious when he said mike flat out told him "i dont take pictures with ? " in the most condescending tone with the iciest of grills on his face. Smh. But its well known jordans been an unapologetic ? since day 1.

Gotta admire his consistency. He sticks to his coony ass beliefs.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    Foul stop this black ? get money green is the only color that matters in the United States. He's a athlete/businessman... Last I checked he was great at both. Apple hires kids and makes people work 80hrs a week all this ? too but I bet you ? all have apple products. Stop this ? damn let Mike work.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/10675766_920826394606978_5186129414625311863_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=e015eb5c24854dc4b7109277f3543556&oe=56C68FEB[/img]

Mackelmore is team Jordan
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MJ changed when his pops got murked. I think he was on some "I'm just gonna focus on getting money off these ? ." The Chamillionare story sheds light on that. (MJ voice) "ion take pictures wit ? !!"
  • D0wn
    Options
    Fair
    MJ changed when his pops got murked. I think he was on some "I'm just gonna focus on getting money off these ? ." The Chamillionare story sheds light on that. (MJ voice) "ion take pictures wit ? !!"

Jordan knew who really killed his father
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kareem is out promoting his HBO documentary. Jordan avoids anything social political. He doesn't do tons of interviews anyway and reporters are so buddy buddy with him, they won't ask him questions about serious matters.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    This y lebron doesn't get enough credit