ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mercedes-Rear-End-1999.jpg

>>>>>>this album cover

smh 1st time seeing this album cover... master p checked Charlemagne for talking about this... smh.. can't fault the ? for saying thotful (in 90's terms pigeon) ? if she ( and no limit) put her out there like that..

Charlemagne really shouldn't be talkin, considering the ? is bleaching his skin. Smh
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    16-0 the best start in NBA history

I wish the sports world would start paying proper respect and stop making excuses.. its obviously East coast bias/west coast ignorance. You're not familiar so your natural inclination is Hating. My girl @obnoxiouslyfresh didnt even know they played in Oakland! She thought they were in LA lol

Get familiar, the Golden State Warriors are gonna be around for looooong time whilst smashing the record book, accumulating accolades and championships..

/Drunken rant
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

I wish the sports world would start paying proper respect and stop making excuses.. its obviously East coast bias/west coast ignorance. You're not familiar so your natural inclination is Hating. My girl @obnoxiouslyfresh didnt even know they played in Oakland! She thought they were in LA lol

Get familiar, the Golden State Warriors are gonna be around for looooong time whilst smashing the record book, accumulating accolades and championships..

/Drunken rant

lol definitely drunken rant.... ? think about it..it's rare you get 3 back to back championships... last time that happened was over 12 plus years ago most only get 2.. and it don't matter bout the regular season it's all about playoffs... which is about match ups and golden state don't match up well with the spurs... honestly they got every other playoff team in the west in the bag...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

/Drunken rant

*yawns*

Holla at us when you beat my Bulls 72-10 record.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/uVdV-lxRPFo

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGAAAAAA!!!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12219530_483962401777165_3907708207629813394_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=9404db8633aeeacd4a9080097bbc7026&oe=56B1B43E[/img]

Sometimes I just turn on to the weather or tv guide channel, just to listen to their relax music
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jessica Jones is aight.....they couldn't get the actress to fill out her frame tho...she hella thick in the comic
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Gat dayum at cap and bucky giving iron man that work

@Ironman explain yo'self brotha. How you catching a double fade? Lol
  • Trillfate
    Options

/Drunken rant

lol definitely drunken rant.... ? think about it..it's rare you get 3 back to back championships... last time that happened was over 12 plus years ago most only get 2.. and it don't matter bout the regular season it's all about playoffs... which is about match ups and golden state don't match up well with the spurs... honestly they got every other playoff team in the west in the bag...

Spurs shmurs ? ! Aldridge is still tryna fit in and Duncan didnt even get 1 rebound the other day lollol

Kahwi (sp) is that ? but outside of him they pump no fear in our hearts

@missk fight me
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Gat dayum at cap and bucky giving iron man that work

@Ironman explain yo'self brotha. How you catching a double fade? Lol

Crazy thing is the villain still hasn't been shown lol. Zemo in the cut watching all that ? and no spiderman or Vision.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12219530_483962401777165_3907708207629813394_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=9404db8633aeeacd4a9080097bbc7026&oe=56B1B43E[/img]

This was actually my last channel button back in the day watching late night Cinemax
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stoked for civil war now. More stoked for dc though.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

/Drunken rant

Spurs shmurs ? ! Aldridge is still tryna fit in and Duncan didnt even get 1 rebound the other day lollol

@missk fight me

again playoffs dude... teams that truly care about the regular season are teams that barely make the playoffs if at all.. we all know golden state is making the play offs so if they 75 and 7 but lose in the second round do you think they gone hang a banner for that?
  • Trillfate
    Options

/Drunken rant

@missk fight me

again playoffs dude... teams that truly care about the regular season are teams that barely make the playoffs if at all.. we all know golden state is making the play offs so if they 75 and 7 but lose in the second round do you think they gone hang a banner for that?
    You're predicting them losing in the second round based off what?

Imagination? Wishful thinking?

They're coming off a 67 win season, a championship and they started 16-0 this season. This is a Dynasty in the making, this is an unprecedented run and you ? keep trying to poke holes... until they actually lose on the court all these hypothetical scenarios yall create make yall look like jealous ex girlfriends...
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worked out my back and triceps today. Soon as I'm about to leave the gym my coworker comes in and I end up working out chest and biceps too.

GOAT workout! I usually do a 2 or 3 x 10 sets of 275Lbs.

Did 2x7 sets of 320 and 2x5 sets of 345 before descending back down to 285.

I was just thinking, what if I didn't workout prior? I probably can get 385 easily.

No pre-workout was taken..

Hit back today with the intention of hiting my lower traps.
    They are not as pronounced as my upper traps.
    Focused on bent over rows and with a wide grip and forced myself to pinch the lower traps. Then did the same with cable pulldowns and pullups with a lean.

Between each set i held the vacuum pose for 25 seconds with a lat spread. Nobody does the vacuum anymore. Its an exercise all on its own.

I love back day. But hate doing it in a crowded gym cause folks think you trying to alpha them.

? ass insecure muhfukkas see you off in a corner for an hour and think you trying to show out.

? them haters bruh. These lazy, inconsistant, ? ,prisonner of the moment can go to hell!!

Idg a galactic ? !!! They can watch me pulling 300 lbs and squating 240 after 30 mns of Running and rope climbing.

? spectators... Smh
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

/Drunken rant

@missk fight me

You're predicting them losing in the second round based off what?

Imagination? Wishful thinking?

They're coming off a 67 win season, a championship and they started 16-0 this season. This is a Dynasty in the making, this is an unprecedented run and you ? keep trying to poke holes... until they actually lose on the court all these hypothetical scenarios yall create make yall look like jealous ex girlfriends...

Wait till they face healthy THUNDER or SPURS in WCF in the playoffs. Then we gon see if they are dynasty driven.

Spectacular reg season so far. Spectacular Curry.

• GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might call it quits on my locs
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love the IC mane

Your wife having Thanksgiving at her side dude house or she celebrating with you this year? #Scorpcares

lol_idi_amin.gif
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might call it quits on my locs

Dont do it

Reconsider, read some liter...
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That civil war ? is gonna flop none of those white boys can fight and Iron man is going to ? Buckey then Captain America will go into hiding due to depression