"100 Black Pastors" expected to endorse Donald Trump......

Options

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Not surprised at all considering this is what Margaret ? said in a speech about black preachers at a KKK rally

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the ? is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the ? population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Boston most civil rights leaders believed in ? or Allah. It's only recently that the widespread idea of turning the other check has grown out if control. Why happens when people believe in stupid things such as morals and moral superiority

You have some misspelled words that confuses the point you were trying to make so I will address the bold.

There is a reason for that and it has absolutely nothing to do with the betterment of black people. IMO its not that recent that has been being to black people for a very long time.

On my phone autocorrect ? my ? up alot. Saying most civil rights leaders believed in a higher being. And only in the last forty are so years after MLK that everyone is on turning the other cheek.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised at all considering this is what Margaret ? said in a speech about black preachers at a KKK rally

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the ? is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the ? population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Boston most civil rights leaders believed in ? or Allah. It's only recently that the widespread idea of turning the other check has grown out if control. Why happens when people believe in stupid things such as morals and moral superiority

You have some misspelled words that confuses the point you were trying to make so I will address the bold.

There is a reason for that and it has absolutely nothing to do with the betterment of black people. IMO its not that recent that has been being to black people for a very long time.

On my phone autocorrect ? my ? up alot.
    Saying most civil rights leaders believed in a higher being. And only in the last forty are so years after MLK that everyone is on turning the other cheek.

LLS hate that as well.

I don't have a problem with believing in a higher being. I have a problem with black religious leaders trying to pacify black masses with that belief in a higher being to not stand up and fight. Also its strange that black leaders use this belief in a higher being to turn the other cheek. But the people these black religious leaders are asking black people to turn the other cheek to are using their belief in the same exact higher being to justify their violent actions against us. That is where my problem is.

Both believe in the same exact higher being but for black people this higher being wants us to be calm do nothing and turn the other cheek in our oppression and terrorist acts committed against us. For white people this same exact higher being says be strong stand up for yourself and crush any and everyone in your way.

There is a problem with that and if some can't see it then I don't know what to tell them.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

Saying most civil rights leaders believed in a higher being. And only in the last forty are so years after MLK that everyone is on turning the other cheek.

LLS hate that as well.

I don't have a problem with believing in a higher being. I have a problem with black religious leaders trying to pacify black masses with that belief in a higher being to not stand up and fight. Also its strange that black leaders use this belief in a higher being to turn the other cheek. But the people these black religious leaders are asking black people to turn the other cheek to are using their belief in the same exact higher being to justify their violent actions against us. That is where my problem is.

Both believe in the same exact higher being but for black people this higher being wants us to be calm do nothing and turn the other cheek in our oppression and terrorist acts committed against us. For white people this same exact higher being says be strong stand up for yourself and crush any and everyone in your way.

There is a problem with that and if some can't see it then I don't know what to tell them.
    Yeah ? is annoying
    I can agree with your whole second paragraph. Was speaking on Fredrick Douglas in the post above us in his book “Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass,” he speaks on Christianity as has two versions. A true form of it and the barbaric forms slavemasters used.

But not saying that there aren't pastes who are out there to appease just that when ? say all black christians are ? are w.e remember there were countless braver black man/women christians that gave there life for our freedom is all.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    No amount of religion or lack of religion is responsible for black slavery. the sad reality of it is that African slavery was inevitable.

Because a weak people always serves the strong. That fact is the one pattern in history that cannot be ignored.

Though we were enslaved by Islamic followers and then Christians? I guess you conveniently forgot about that.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    No amount of religion or lack of religion is responsible for black slavery. the sad reality of it is that African slavery was inevitable.

Because a weak people always serves the strong. That fact is the one pattern in history that cannot be ignored.

Though we were enslaved by Islamic followers and then Christians? I guess you conveniently forgot about that.

They could have been pagans we still would have been enslaved
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LLS hate that as well.

Yeah ? is annoying
    I can agree with your whole second paragraph. Was speaking on Fredrick Douglas in the post above us in his book “Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass,” he speaks on Christianity as has two versions. A true form of it and the barbaric forms slavemasters used.

But not saying that there aren't pastes who are out there to appease just that when ? say all black christians are ? are w.e remember there were countless braver black man/women christians that gave there life for our freedom is all.

Pay the bold no mind that is just a ? statement IMO. Too far of an extreme to be a fact.
  • dwade206
    Options

But that didn't happen. So what's your point?
  • zzombie
    Options

The point I'm trying to make is that blaming religion for the things black people have suffered historically is foolish because no matter the religion slavery would have been our reality.

It is childish to think that somehow that without whites converting to Christianity that they would've been no slavery. Slavery existed in pagan Europe and pre-Islamic Arabia and north Africa.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aawww man ...its not about selling out. Those preachers know what's up. They know somebody's doing the ? . That's why we need trump to keep wetbacks like @conflict out of this country and to keep poor white trash like @_? _ oppressed lol.

Look at this old ? black ? , ya cooned out family didn't fix u enough Chitlins yesterday ?
  • dwade206
    Options

The point I'm trying to make is that blaming religion for the things black people have suffered historically is foolish because no matter the religion slavery would have been our reality.

It is childish to think that somehow that without whites converting to Christianity that they would've been no slavery. Slavery existed in pagan Europe and pre-Islamic Arabia and north Africa.

That played a part in the mind control aspect. Whites converted to Christianity? Not exactly. They took an African spiritual system, remixed it,and sold it back to us.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That played a part in the mind control aspect. Whites converted to Christianity? Not exactly. They took an African spiritual system, remixed it,and sold it back to us.

I find myself questioning this all the time because the Ashanti traditional beliefs are almost identical to Christianity as Christianity is almost identical to Hinduism. So which came first? We also know caucasians are the ones who steal resources and manufacture something out of it to resell at a much steeper price.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

Huh? What do you mean by that?
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015
    Options

? they converted their was no conspiracy for Europeans to take anything, it took hundreds of years for whites to adopt Christianity and I don't buy the mind control aspect some African centrics try to kick. It's just another excuse to not look a history objectively not to mention our current situation and I mean all history not just black/African

? what do you know about African spiritual systems?????? vs that of Christianity and other abrahamic religions And don't bring up any ? about Egypt. We are the descendants of west africans
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rasta. wrote: »

I find myself questioning this all the time because the Ashanti traditional beliefs are almost identical to Christianity as Christianity is almost identical to Hinduism. So which came first? We also know caucasians are the ones who steal resources and manufacture something out of it to resell at a much steeper price.

Keep going.....
  • dwade206
    Options
    Ok, I've read the books, seen the lectures and documentaries, so I'm not going to do the work for y'all. But consider this. The pivotal parts in the bible were already told in Africa THOUSANDS of years before and they were considered products of mythology and man's attempt to understand the higher power.
    I believe in ? , but not fairy tales. The story of a Heru is the oldest story which contained elements of a ? birth, resurrection of the other people and the savior ? , walking on water, 3 kings confirming the birth of a savior ? , a holy trinity, DEC 25th being the born day, etc. As a matter of fact, the pygmies of Africa told stories of the first man and woman being tempted by a serpent, and there's a story of a great floods in other religions as well. You could even find elements of "Jesus" life in the story of Mithra which was told before Christianity as well. Again, the story was stolen, remixed, and sold back. ? , the first ship that took us here was named "Jesus."
  • dwade206
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Chancellor Williams, John Henricke Clark, Dr Ben Yochannan, John Jackson, and Google (lol) are your friends, brothers.
  • dwade206
    Options
    Heru born in a cave
    Jesus; born in a cave but the it was decided at the Bishop Council of Nacea he was born in a manger.

Heru (Horus as the Greeks say) was the original article. Aight, the rest of the work is on y'all.
  • dwade206
    edited November 2015
    Options
    (West Roman sun ? )Hesos + (East Roman sun ? )Kristos = _________

I'll let y'all add that up.

Aight, I'm really out this time. Peace and ? bless.
  • dwade206
    Options
    I see Zzombie's defense is hitting the reaction buttons, lmao!!!!!!
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I see Zzombie's defense is hitting the reaction buttons, lmao!!!!!!

You never answered my post you just ignored my post and continued posting ? that was irrelevant to my point
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Ok, I've read the books, seen the lectures and documentaries, so I'm not going to do the work for y'all. But consider this. The pivotal parts in the bible were already told in Africa THOUSANDS of years before and they were considered products of mythology and man's attempt to understand the higher power.
    I believe in ? , but not fairy tales. The story of a Heru is the oldest story which contained elements of a ? birth, resurrection of the other people and the savior ? , walking on water, 3 kings confirming the birth of a savior ? , a holy trinity, DEC 25th being the born day, etc. As a matter of fact, the pygmies of Africa told stories of the first man and woman being tempted by a serpent, and there's a story of a great floods in other religions as well. You could even find elements of "Jesus" life in the story of Mithra which was told before Christianity as well. Again, the story was stolen, remixed, and sold back. ? , the first ship that took us here was named "Jesus."

In one myth ISIS impregnated herself. In the bible they aren't kings just wise men don't know how many just that they bring three presents. We already know Jesus birthday wasn't in Dec it would be to cold. And now here even in gnostic texts is it ever mentioned Jesus was born in a cave. Christianity was adopted in Roman society over many of many of years

• dwade206
    Options

In one myth ISIS impregnated herself. In the bible they aren't kings just wise men don't know how many just that they bring three presents. We already know Jesus birthday wasn't in Dec it would be to cold. And now here even in gnostic texts is it ever mentioned Jesus was born in a cave. Christianity was adopted in Roman society over many of many of years

3 wise men (not kings, my bad) were based on African astrology. Impregnated herself? Welp, sounds like a ? birth to me and other texts have shown it was, and again, THE BISHOP COUNCIL OF NACEA will answer your questions. Again, don't believe me or the texts. I just refuse to believe in remixed mythology that was never meant to be taken literally.
    Respect to the African spiritual system though. Now talk amongst yourselves.
    ...out
  • zzombie
    Options
    No ? using the red black and green flag should be trying to disparage Christianity
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "black church" is a corrupt institution
  • zzombie
    Options
    I asked this ? to tell me about the spiritual systems of his African ancestors and he starts yapping about Egypt. ? African americans do not descend of ancient Egyptians.