Stew wrote: »
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Why are you in this thread?

Go back to the reason where your ass been hiding during this losing streak.

was no where to be seen for 55 years
    Agreed ...

usp-nfl_-new-york-giants-at-philadelphia-eagles_001.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

A ? ass she'gal would know about disappearing

Oh the karma

NOPE! This is actually a blessing .....if this trash ass ? keeps up for the rest of the season we will finally be in a position to draft a replacement for CHOKEMO ......which will be one of the happiest days as a cowboy fan

Seriously you don't get tired of saying the same ? ...you're obsessed with Romo in the worst way.

Seriously you don't get tired of defending your white daddies honor? ...your obsessed with defending another grown man in a most SUSpicious way.

See what I mean...you weird homie lol..plus he Mexican ? ,we debate about football period and the only thing you good for is obsessing over Romo

See what I mean! Your love affair for your GERMAN white daddy is weird homie..lolz... Plus he came out of GERMAN white ? ? ...I mean we tell the truth period and the only thing you good at is putting your life on the line for your white daddy' savior CHOKEMO

The truth is your team is ASS so ? .

When we stomp your ? heads in ....I will laugh

Matt Cassell? Lmaooooooo

Kirk Cousins? LMAOOOOOOOOOO

He got more wins than Romo lmaoooooo

He got more interceptions than wins LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shieky wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    1SR3nw.gif
    Both Russ n Cam remind me of Donovan. Cam has his charisma, Russ has his style of play...
    McNabb was better than both these ? .

My ? , my ? . Speak that ? .

Also want the cheapseats opinion..

My boy is a cowboy fan and has made me a believer that Manziel will be a cowboy next year and Kaep will be an Eagle. RG3 will most likely land in San Fran. Yall agreeing or nah?

Manziel ain't going to the cowboys... the media is protecting dude. But every body in the NFL know whats up with Manziel behind the scenes.

I see RG3 in a NYJ uni, before i see him in san fran...
    For Kaep, he definitely Will get another shot, in Philly? Maybe.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    I wonder what the Cowboys PM looking like :'(

Not like this ? ...

? I'm depressed

I was watching this game and it didn't even look like the Redskins knew what sport they were supposed to play

? was shameful
    Everytime i get my hopes up this team just goes out and does ? ? .

:#

Aye on some real ? tho ...RIP MY ? SEAN TAYLOR THO ....DAYYYYYYMM

sean-taylor.jpg

:'(
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    You think with all the time absentee spends talking to his internet friends he could carve out a slither of time to toss the ball to his son or some ? ...

-Louisiana ? for a Dad

-Father spends more time talking to men online than he does talking to his child

-Only Knows his Pops by the back of his head

Dayyyum ...life must be tuff for that little ?

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Saints fans who down for the avi bet?

@44Since88

Bet

Fasho
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them facts I'm dropping hurting your feelings?

Don't worry, go have a double shot espresso with you best friends Cody and Becky and talk about how your glad you're not really a black guy and just have reverse vitiligo.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Your absence is hurting your child's feelings tho...

This like the third time this year Absentee been up at the ? of dawn texting other men on the internet instead of taking care of his child .....fact of the matter is I just feel sorry for that little ? ...

Like I said before ......just another statistic
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Your absence is hurting your child's feelings tho...

This like the third time this year Absentee been up at the ? of dawn texting other men on the internet instead of taking care of his child .....fact of the matter is I just feel sorry for that little ? ...

Like I said before ......just another statistic

I can wake up early because I have a real job and a son that goes to a real school.

I can't afford to sleep in

I'm not a barista at my local Starbucks like you Token.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Absentee giving me his life story like I give a ? ?

Chief-Keef-Sued-Charity-Event.-NAH.jpg

Keep That......

And you don't have the mental capacity to operate a cappuccino machine ...how could anyone mistake you to be a barista?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Posting naked men?

I thought that bedazzled belt was suspect.

Add another thing to your miserable life

Fat
    Token
    ?

Life is hard for you. Don't worry, you got the Cowboys to get you thru.

Wait. 3-8
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Now absentee having ? ? thoughts ....smh ...just another obstacle his son "little statistic" is going to have to overcome .....

#PRAY4STATISTIC
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Agreed ...

Oh the karma

NOPE! This is actually a blessing .....if this trash ass ? keeps up for the rest of the season we will finally be in a position to draft a replacement for CHOKEMO ......which will be one of the happiest days as a cowboy fan

Seriously you don't get tired of saying the same ? ...you're obsessed with Romo in the worst way.

Seriously you don't get tired of defending your white daddies honor? ...your obsessed with defending another grown man in a most SUSpicious way.

See what I mean...you weird homie lol..plus he Mexican ? ,we debate about football period and the only thing you good for is obsessing over Romo

See what I mean! Your love affair for your GERMAN white daddy is weird homie..lolz... Plus he came out of GERMAN white ? ? ...I mean we tell the truth period and the only thing you good at is putting your life on the line for your white daddy' savior CHOKEMO

Matt Cassell? Lmaooooooo

You do know that ? has 7 INT's right? Cot damn you're an idiot.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Agreed ...

Oh the karma

Matt Cassell? Lmaooooooo

WTF are you talking about ? .....KIRK COUSINS has 10 interceptions and 4 wins

Sit the ? down ...Learn how to comprehend simple English you goofy ass Kermit the frog looking ?
  • Stew
    Options

Agreed ...

Oh the karma

Matt Cassell? Lmaooooooo

Sit the ? down ...Learn how to comprehend simple English you goofy ass Kermit the frog looking ?

Here's some simple math for you. 7 INT's in 4 games with 3 wins. U that dumb or what?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Agreed ...

Oh the karma

Matt Cassell? Lmaooooooo

Here's some simple math for you. 7 INT's in 4 games with 3 wins. U that dumb or what?

Is your ? ass high today? I DONT GIVE A ? ABOUT NO CHOKEMO ...and he's no longer active so what the ? are you talking about?

10 INTS 3 FUBLES 4 WINS <
    that's what your current ? ass ? QB has produced tho

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Stupid ? ?
  • Stew
    Options

Agreed ...

Oh the karma

Matt Cassell? Lmaooooooo

Is your ? ass high today? I DONT GIVE A ? ABOUT NO CHOKEMO ...and he's no longer active so what the ? are you talking about?

Stupid ? ?

That's YOUR sorry ass franchise QB ? lol Kirk is just trying out lmao
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Agreed ...

Oh the karma

Matt Cassell? Lmaooooooo

Stupid ? ?

That's YOUR sorry ass franchise QB ? lol Kirk is just trying out lmao

THE ? AINT MY MUTHAFUCKA QUARTERBACK ?

AND LMFAO @ "JUST TRYING OUT" .....BUT BUT BUT.... I THOUGHT YALL ALREADY HAD A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK?

meme-4.jpg

OH.......
  • Stew
    Options
    ? QB just got hurt TWICE in one season talkin ? lmao the ironing. Clean up the bottom of the division ? ass ?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ? QB just got hurt TWICE in one season talkin ? lmao the ironing. Clean up the bottom of the division ? ass ?
    AINT MY MUTHAFUCKIN QB..

What's funny tho Is according to you....your ? ass squad don't even have a quarterback ...they got "? trying out"

Lmaooooooooooooooo .......FOH goofy hoe

.....aye but this ? did have me dying last night tho

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA hahahahahahahah HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

The internet AINT ? .. Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

[img]https://scontent-dfw1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12294663_10205572547974987_93364191816564297_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=d8f3dff59dc15f64c52d666b2d44cc46&oe=56E28094[/img]

That's fitting
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Like you could hear my voice ...

giphy.gif