ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, just started "the Affair"...30 min in and 4 sex scenes already...

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to BOOM 107.9 Philly doing an ALL DAY Jay Z mix for his birthday.They playing blueprint and black album in their entirety from 7-9 tonight.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Can't lie. That Adele album is heat *shrugs*
    They can't stop your truth my brother
    idk about all that bro. adele is just dope to me
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't seen a semblance of scientific study one can be born ? . Which genetic marker or chromosome indicates a fetus comes out ? ? Y'all need to stop with this thought process, not conducive to society. It's just nurture, no one is born ? .
  • Reigns
    Reigns Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reigns wrote: »
    Reigns wrote: »
    Today marks day 5 of an 11 business day tour thru Adele’s 25 album

Track 5) Remedy
    Take two spoonful’s Chuck and call me in the morning

So after the first four songs I was for sure this joint was going to taper off. I don’t know too many albums in this day and age where the first 4, let alone 5, songs grab you and forces you to really look into your own soul and see the person who you truly are meant to be. Upon first listen I was dead set on writing about how @Chuck was my remedy when this morning I realized I had it completely backwards. I am HER remedy. You see, I realized that Every story has its scars and your story ain’t no exception. Noir could have easily became the IC’s Zsasz (See DC Comics). With what these light skinned ? ’s done put you though I wouldn’t be surprised if you had ‘RED ? ARE THE DEVIL’ carved into one of your forearms. It ain’t right I tell you and it ain’t your burden to carry alone. But when the pain cuts you deep, I’ll help you because that what remedies do. I’ll do more than mask and ease the symptoms of your chronic abuse by the hands of them plywood colored negros. Nope! I’ll heal all that anguish you walking around with. I’m not here to leave you on X Video’s or ask for Jordan’s or need help catching the bus back to NoCal. I’m that Nyquil you’ll take during a long night of rustling in your sheets. I’m that Tussin you should take after a day of the whooping cough. I’m that honey, lemon, and ? mix you drink before you start to sing a performance. We all have different ailments, I’m no different, but the bottom line is we all need something to get back on course so I asking you, why not me? I was made for days like this, for moments like this. I promise you, one swig of me will set your body right. It’s time for you to stop bobbing head first into those CDC clinics and come try your luck with the world’s greatest cure all. A Chi made remedy……

Notable lyric
    When the world seems so cruel
    And your heart makes you feel like a fool
    I promise you will see
    That I will be, I will be your remedy

Monday Track 6) Water Under The Bridge
    When @scorpio4lfe Leevee Broke
    Bravo! Good sir!
    @Reigns, you might have missed this one

Today marks day 4 (even tho I skipped a day) of an 11 business day tour thru Adele’s 25 album

Track 4) When We Were Young
    2011-2013 Pico

‘Everyone loves the things you do…..’ First bar and I just knew this joint was going be calling to @Pico soul. This was a chick that ran the game between 2011- 2013. ROTY, MissAHH12, Female of the year. I’m sure people going name a whole slew of females that did it better or had a better run but in my head Pico’s peak was by and far the single greatest peak of any female I had witnessed on the site. But alas that was ages ago. That’s the beauty of this track because it shows how much easier and effortless things were, when we was young. You had it all yo. The love of the males, the admiration of the females, and the respect of your peers and enemies alike. But then the failed photoshoot happened. Like a young Nino that ? hit the site with enough force to crash the ? . From there it was no more anything, not even MissAHH. Hell the promoter done pulled you from the competiton all together. The love waned, ? ’s counted you out, the goats turned into lol’s and worse….wacks. But see, you Pico like this song didn’t count yaself out. You waited until the naysayers couldn’t say anything lower and then BAM! Where the hell did Piyonce come from? Stomach all toned up, hair all wavy, bra all stuffed, legs looking like two glazed ham hocks in the butchers window. Like you hit a time machine and said ? it, time to bring twenty 12 back. Never mind the shopping allegations and the alleged excursions to H-Town and the Mad Max photo shoot, you forced the masses to look at you NOW. And they did. And they loved it *See FOF Pico thread*. I must say it was a hell of a rebirth. Didn’t think you could pull it off but I was wrong and could admit it most sincerely. When we was young will be a timeless record of rejuvenation and for it me I’ll always think back to when a light bright showed the world that thought it had cut her off that her bulb still shines the brightest, with or without they energy.

Notable lyric:
    Everybody loves the things you do
    From the way you talk
    To the way you move
    Everybody here is watching you
    Cause you feel like home
    You're like a dream come true……..

I did,so I appreciate the update. Again, another well written, thought out piece.
    At the bolded: I would chance the high blood pressure for em.
    Thank you sir

I got a weekend to think of the next 5 and due to their overwhelming popularity I think I'll add the videos and possible some gifs to help illustrate my point
    Lmao...and you should. It would definitely draw a parallel to your articulate expression and the (as you put) husky vocals of Adele.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brother_Five - 1
    @chicity - 0
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    Look if you can be born ? then I guess you can also be born a racist. Which isn't possible. I believe it's taught.

That makes zero sense.

Word, anything that can be taught can be untaught and shown a new way if the person is willin to learn. There are some people who are ? that dont want to be ? . Go as far to try to ungay themselves in programs. Marry a woman and have kids to try to force themselves to be straight. And let me tell u somthin. If nuttin in a woman isnt enough of an eye opener to teach you that a womans ? and love is better to have than a mans body. Than you're ? programed that way in ur DNA.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @VIBE
    @Westie

Yall gotta understand that my faith plays a huge part in my overall world view. Based on that article, you both would be technically right. These children are possible born with hormonal imbalances that may have an effect on their sexual orientation later in life.

But the cause of this is the real subject. If the epigenetic changes are what is causing the issue, why is that occuring? And why do yall consider this "mutation" natural? Aren't many other mental disorders caused by chemical and hormonal imbalances? We don't consider those natural. It indicates a problem.....

I know we are gonna have to agree to disagree, but the spirit is of major importance in this debate, but I'm not even bringing it up because it won't matter.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brother_Five - 1
    @chicity - 0
    You seemed to have found a way out

HsBHhTJ.gif

Well played for now
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh

I ever tell you that your beautiful like a swan that touches the water gracefully and ripples everything around you

Awwww thank you sir :)

Im a gentleman ma'am
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Normal is subjective..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Damn, just started "the Affair"...30 min in and 4 sex scenes already...

Great show.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew - GNS, Reason, AKA Donkey, Cheap Seats
    blackrain - GNS, R&B Alternatives, Waiting to Exhale
    UPTOWN - IllPix
    KillaCham - The Reason, The Arcade, OTTB
    5th Letter - The Reason, GNS, Cheap Seats
    Black_Samson - GNS, Donkey, The Reason, The Arcade
    MsSouthern - Powder Room
    MillzOG - Cheap Seats