Complex: Why Air Jordans Aren't Selling Out Anymore

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I blame his sons for growing up to be two white girl chasing ain't ? ?

9f9.gif
    Chill Jeffrey and Marcus cool
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok but they're still selling... Doesn't matter.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foamposites resurgence has been gaining popularity and Air Jordan has been throwing out the same colorways for so many years.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, its cause that ? aint played ball in years. Was in the process of fallin off and was reupd by the youngsta in their tho'back to the early 90s wave.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All them ugly ass new colorways they keep making aint whats up
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The price increase.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This is a great thing. Them folks who was just getting shoes to resell them was just in the ? way. If you not going to wear them get out the way. Reselling shoes at crazy marked up prices ain't a real ? hustle.

Dummies buying shoes for $200 then reselling them for $400 the same day then wondering why the person who agreed to the $400 price slapped a knot on your head took them and ain't pay you ? .

OR...

Buy them for 200, sit and wait...until they are long out of the retro cycle and ...now your 200 is 4, 5, 600

And ? forbid Nike decides to stop retroeing. Unworn pairs would be a goldmine

Im not a 'hypebeast' and the culture is corny to me, but to call people stupid for reselling- -aka investing- --is asinine. Its a GUARANTEED return on investment and potential goldmine, and it A-preciates in value

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is how it ? should be .....this is how it was when I was A kid ....you used to actually go into the store and try on a pair walk around the store and ? ...hold a pair up next to a sweatsuit to see if it matched ....and then cop when you felt the desire to ....over the past 10 years these ? hypebeast have destroyed the the whole allure...everybody gets Js now so it's not even "stunting" to have a pair .....it's become a stock piece of gear

True that. Shieeet I remember going into Copelands on a Saturday afternoon and seeing those obsidian 12s in all sizes just sittin there like it was Payless.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm lucky that I hate most Jordans. Besides 4s and 5s, for the most part I can't ? with them. And when I do cop a pair, it's to wear. ? trying to resell and all that ? . And I definitely ain't waiting in line. They deaded that ? here in Sac anyway. You gotta enter a raffle. I just order them ? online and be done with it.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I copped the 72-10s yesterday for $100 bucks and they are real too. I wasnt bout to pay 300 for a shoe that will be released again in two years. find a good plug and you good but ? paying full price for some Js are dumb
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    copped the shoes and 2 shirts plus a jogger set for bout 180 and still ended up paying less for all that then 1 pair of full price Js lol

ROSE-PATCH-BETTER-TEE-WHITE-1_14.jpg

99-ROSES-BETTER-TEE-BLACK-1_14.jpg

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where do y'all wear your $200 sneakers to?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    I blame his sons for growing up to be two white girl chasing ain't ? ?

U dont know they daddy very well do you?

[img]http://hypun.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/mj-michael-jordan-? -dancing-white-girls-300x160.jpg[/img]
    #NoNiggas

This picture always gets me weak, Mike wasn't giving no ? lol.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Besides the name, does Jordan have anything to do w the shoe?