Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Who cares about the rock n roll hall of fame

Why did you click the thread?

Obviously YOU care

I clicked on a thread so that shows I care about the rock n roll hall of fame?

:s

What a ? dusty EASTCOAST ? lol

Well the thread title says, "NWA INDUCTED into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame"

If you didn't care then you wouldn't have clicked the link, unless you habitually click on threads you don't care about.

Personally, I look at the thread title and if its not something I'm interested in I don't click the link. I guess I assumed thats how everybody uses message boards.
    The purpose of a forum is the exchange of conversation .....you may not have a thirst for the topic but the conversation a topic sparks could garner your interest ......even having to explain something this simple illustrates your dusty ass nigganess :s

You are a true New York niggaroach

Sorry but I'm from Massachusetts.

And if you didn't care about NWA being inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame you wouldn't have clicked the link. Its that simple. No need to make this any more complicated.

Lmao A dusty Massachusetts muskrat ......even worse! :s

You're a scumbag with poor reading comprehension ability ..... :#

Sad

I'm actually bored enough to entertain you;

1. Why am I a scumbag?

2. How do I have poor reading comprehension ability?

3. What is a "dusty Massachusetts muskrat" and how is that worse than being a "true New York niggaroach"?

4. If you don't care about the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame, why did you enter this thread?

1.It was preordained from birth ask your mother

2.I clearly explained why I posted in the thread yet your pea sized brain has relegated you to being cognitively inept ...which leads you to continue to ask a question that has been answered

3.A Massachusetts Muskrat carries all of the putrid characteristics of its dusty east coast cousin the New York Niggaroach (? ,Decrepit & Useless) but the distinction comes in the fact that they also STINK :s

Yet Your Proud Of It .....

SAD

In all seriousness, what did I do, or type, that warrants getting called names?

You said, "who cares about the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame" and I simply asked if you didn't care then why did you enter the thread? And now you calling me names and saying I stink as if you can smell me through the computer.

You're lame. You didn't have a point to begin with so you revert to name calling and ad hominem attacks.

To make matters worse, I wasted my time trying to get an intelligent response from you, I should have known that was impossible when you entered the thread and asked who cares about the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Obviously YOU care

If you didn't care then you wouldn't have clicked the link, unless you habitually click on threads you don't care about.

Personally, I look at the thread title and if its not something I'm interested in I don't click the link. I guess I assumed thats how everybody uses message boards.
    The purpose of a forum is the exchange of conversation .....you may not have a thirst for the topic but the conversation a topic sparks could garner your interest ......even having to explain something this simple illustrates your dusty ass nigganess :s

And if you didn't care about NWA being inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame you wouldn't have clicked the link. Its that simple. No need to make this any more complicated.

Sad

1. Why am I a scumbag?

3. What is a "dusty Massachusetts muskrat" and how is that worse than being a "true New York niggaroach"?

4. If you don't care about the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame, why did you enter this thread?

2.I clearly explained why I posted in the thread yet your pea sized brain has relegated you to being cognitively inept ...which leads you to continue to ask a question that has been answered

3.A Massachusetts Muskrat carries all of the putrid characteristics of its dusty east coast cousin the New York Niggaroach (? ,Decrepit & Useless) but the distinction comes in the fact that they also STINK :s

SAD

You said, "who cares about the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame" and I simply asked if you didn't care then why did you enter the thread? And now you calling me names and saying I stink as if you can smell me through the computer.

You're lame. You didn't have a point to begin with so you revert to name calling and ad hominem attacks.

To make matters worse, I wasted my time trying to get an intelligent response from you, I should have known that was impossible when you entered the thread and asked who cares about the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame.
    Breathe.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Obviously YOU care

Sad

1. Why am I a scumbag?

SAD

Breathe.

Are you a cyber bully or a cyber-bully?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Obviously YOU care

Sad

1. Why am I a scumbag?

SAD

Breathe.

Are you a cyber bully or a cyber-bully?

I'm pest control
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Both of yall chill out.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    R.I.P. Eazy. Crazy how 20 years after he died and 24 years after N.W.A. disbanded, they've become bigger and more appreciated than they ever were before. Its a great to see TRUE hip hop legends/icon celebrated and immortalized the way they should be.

White folks gonna be tight
    ? em!
    Igot5onit wrote: »
    Why are we always looking for validation from whites? ? the Rock and roll hall of fame.

Last I checked, the white race doesnt own Rock & Roll nor did they create it.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol they ain't making it there's prob like 4 rap acts in it I think RunDmc, Public Enemy , Beastie Boys and furious 5

Hell some rock and roll legends have it hard

Guns&Roses, Nirvana, van Helen, Ac/Dc, Ramones, ojays, U2, Black sabbath, Metallica, redhot chilli peppers,Kiss

Hell Michael Jackson (2001), Madonna (2008) and prince (2004) took yrs to get in and their careers straight slay NWAs

Mike was already in there with The Jackson 5, that's why it took a minute.
    When J5 was inducted in the R&R HOF, MJ was in The Dangerous Era, so they waited until 2001(which was the 30th anniversary of his solo career) to induct him as a solo artist.