Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Chip going to Austin though, makes all the sense in the world

*fixed*
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember the Titans.

They may have an opening and Mariota already @ QB.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Chip Kelly f*cked up that roster.

Next coach will have work cut out for him.

Defensively not so much, offensively gonna be rough. Those receivers were serviceable in Chips system. In a normal system they don't scare a soul whatsoever. Oline gutted, hadn't drafted ol his whole tenure besides lane Johnson I believe. Peters getting older.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titans gonna continue to be trash then if that's the case
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PLEASE just CONTRACT these ? ass ? ...... like how many years of ineptitude can you have?? first you run out a coach because "sometimes you just need to go in a different direction" (FAIR WARNING FOR THESE STEELERS FANS TALKING THE SAME ? ABOUT TOMLIN) now after your little "wondercoache's" simple ass college system got figured out and shut the ? down he's done ....LMAOOOOOO not to mention all of the raw talent he stripped that team of... :s:s:s ....... That ? set that franchise back at least 3 years ..... NO QB .... GROSSLY OVERPAID CB .... NO WR's aiiiiiiii yiiiii yiiiiii ay dios mio ....just another SHITCHISE doing what SHITCHISES DO ..... which is be the joke of the league for yet ANOTHER year??

How do you ? ass eagles fans even do this ? year after year? ..... like FR FR ..... how do you even go out spend money on tickets put on that ugly ass jersey KNOWING that all of your life ......... you've been nothing more than a loser??

#FACTSONLY

:s:s:s
    SAD
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next coach has some serious ? to deal with
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Chip Kelly FIRED!!

OOOOHHHHHHH SHIIIIIT !!!!!!!

That didn't take long,
    They ain't even wait for the last game of the season..
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are the Eagles gonna give full personnel power back to Roseman or look anew.

Because Only thing harder than finding good coaches is finding good GM's. Tough break
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha HTTR
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

I will bump this post when im right. ..again

Last time you said that you

Ok bro. You can,have the 6, 76 and a touch.

When he gets suspended for their must win game (lol @ the movie Concussion dropping Friday too), they get blown out without him, and a 2 time super bowl champ coach gets the boot in large part for losing control, I will @ you. I hope that 6 for 76 and tying td was worth it

reposted this like you was right.

You simple ass ? i was! Lls The 'must win' part was outta their hand, but he damn sure got suspended and they damn sure got their ases kicked.

Ask chip Kelly what an embarassng loss can do for your job security. Again...now, we wait
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank ? he gone
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Funny how ? works out

Captain Kirk >>> Kaepernick, Tannehill, and while we're at it, Teddy Mediocre

You like that?

Y'all can hype up cousins going against some of the worst pass defenses in the league this season but watch what happens whenever they play a competent team dude is average at best

Bruh the NFL is the NFL. So that doesnt even make sense. This isnt college where you play weaker conferences aka a whole different set of teams

The Skins play a slightly easier schedule, but its still 16 games...13 teams. Thats damn near half the league. So there is no such thing as asterisks for an entire season's body of work

Last i checked the Panthers played the avg Falcons and atrocious Saints D 4 times, but obviously we wouldn't discredited Cam would we? Ok then. You are what you are. And Kirk is at 4000 yards, 26td, league leading completion percentage

If it were that easy why everybody aint doin.

Lol I agree hes better then kaep and tannehill, but this is just 1 year. have the redskins even beat a plus .500 team this year? Nick foles had 27 TD'S and 2 picks a few years ago but look at him this season. Cousins is average at best when they play quality teams, if he puts up these numbers again next year I'll admit I was wrong but IMO he's not a franchise QB

Soooo youre stance then is Teddy Mediocre is better than all 3. He of the 14td and 8 int.

Ok

I just try to encourage a lil forward thinking, thats all. Something ? seem to be incapable of. Unless its in a system (Foles, RG3) guys TYPICALLY are what they are pretty soon if they're the full season starter

So with a lil forward thinking. ..Blake Bortles and David Carr, regardless of the team records, are gon be nice

Jamies is gon be nice

Cousins is nice

Andy Daklon, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, all followed a pretty linear,trajectory from,day 1. No suprises

Ryan Mallet aint got it (Texans let gim go pretty quick, yes?)

And Bridgewater is Teddy Mediocre. Diet Alex Smith. Fools gold. They will hit the same plateau as the Chiefs and its bc of their game manager QB. As usual, I will bump this post when im right. ..again

Damn bruh, he's in his second year, give him some more time.

Oh no doubt, but whats the hold up?

Ap in ya backfield and you game managing?

Ijs, all the young dudes i mentioned above: Jameis, Carr, Bortles, Cousins, all have shown REAL signs, not just gettin benefit of the doubt bc the team winnin

But yes, year 3 is the year.

Look at the receiving core those 4 QBs have? Minnesota doesn't have the same talent at those skill positions.

Cmon son. I dont do the nitpicking thing bro.

Bc if u did, Cam ballin wit Stone hands Ginn. Cousins #1 target for a stretch was Jamison Crowder. And Bortles is PART of making Robinson and Hurns nice. Same as Carr

A lesser QB those WRs wouldn't eat as much (see Mike Evans sacrificing numbers wth a rookie Jamies. Eventually he'll beast)

Vikes have Wallace, Diggs,Rudolph. More,than adeuqaute. If he was nice,he would MAKE them nice.

You are...what you are
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm shocked it went down like this.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Chip Kelly f*cked up that roster.

And THAT is why he's gone.

It wasn't just the losing, especially in a ultra-? version of the NFC Least that we couldn't even win. He Hinkie'd this roster up something terrible, and costed us three or four franchise-carrying players.

I mean, we let the ? Redskins win that ? division....on our home turf...with an 8-7 record. Nah, ? that. Philly demanded someone had to roll. I'm just a lil' surprised it was him.

Being honest, I actually expected him to stay for one more year. I guess we're stuck wit Bradford then....boo. On the other hand, DeMarco gets to prove just how good he really can be next year.

Oh, well...peace the ? out, Chippers.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how ? works out

You like that?

Y'all can hype up cousins going against some of the worst pass defenses in the league this season but watch what happens whenever they play a competent team dude is average at best

Bruh the NFL is the NFL. So that doesnt even make sense. This isnt college where you play weaker conferences aka a whole different set of teams

The Skins play a slightly easier schedule, but its still 16 games...13 teams. Thats damn near half the league. So there is no such thing as asterisks for an entire season's body of work

Last i checked the Panthers played the avg Falcons and atrocious Saints D 4 times, but obviously we wouldn't discredited Cam would we? Ok then. You are what you are. And Kirk is at 4000 yards, 26td, league leading completion percentage

Lol I agree hes better then kaep and tannehill, but this is just 1 year. have the redskins even beat a plus .500 team this year? Nick foles had 27 TD'S and 2 picks a few years ago but look at him this season. Cousins is average at best when they play quality teams, if he puts up these numbers again next year I'll admit I was wrong but IMO he's not a franchise QB

Soooo youre stance then is Teddy Mediocre is better than all 3. He of the 14td and 8 int.

Ok

I just try to encourage a lil forward thinking, thats all. Something ? seem to be incapable of. Unless its in a system (Foles, RG3) guys TYPICALLY are what they are pretty soon if they're the full season starter

So with a lil forward thinking. ..Blake Bortles and David Carr, regardless of the team records, are gon be nice

Jamies is gon be nice

Cousins is nice

Andy Daklon, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, all followed a pretty linear,trajectory from,day 1. No suprises

And Bridgewater is Teddy Mediocre. Diet Alex Smith. Fools gold. They will hit the same plateau as the Chiefs and its bc of their game manager QB. As usual, I will bump this post when im right. ..again

Ijs, all the young dudes i mentioned above: Jameis, Carr, Bortles, Cousins, all have shown REAL signs, not just gettin benefit of the doubt bc the team winnin

Look at the receiving core those 4 QBs have? Minnesota doesn't have the same talent at those skill positions.

Bc if u did, Cam ballin wit Stone hands Ginn. Cousins #1 target for a stretch was Jamison Crowder. And Bortles is PART of making Robinson and Hurns nice. Same as Carr

A lesser QB those WRs wouldn't eat as much (see Mike Evans sacrificing numbers wth a rookie Jamies. Eventually he'll beast)

Vikes have Wallace, Diggs,Rudolph. More,than adeuqaute. If he was nice,he would MAKE them nice.

You are...what you are

Cam is in his 5th year

No QB is what he is in year 2....

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So do anybody got the EDP reaction vid yet, ? will be priceless. Chip ? that franchise up wish he could of stayed one more year to ? it up even worse.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how ? works out

You like that?

Ok

Jamies is gon be nice

Cousins is nice

You are...what you are

Evans has more catches and yards than last year In two less games. His TDs is down but that fluctuates with any WR.

Plus he dropped a ? ton of passes this year.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn hope he learned his lesson, if he gets the titans job he will do better.

As far as my squad goes, it might take a couple years to rebuild this.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Damn hope he learned his lesson, if he gets the titans job he will do better.

As far as my squad goes, it might take a couple years to rebuild this.

Titans is the worst team in the NFL.

Their WRs don't fit Chip. And their RB don't either.

Titans will fall under him too.