MsSouthern wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Why are y'all acting like what @Westie thinks is out of the relm of possibilities

57 women have come forward and he has admitted to giving them drugs with the intent of having sex .

Also qualudes aren't around for a reason... So let's not act like they are equal to an Advil.

Far from 57 have accused him of ? , and the women knowingly took the pills.

So what's the number then ?

Also I said taking drugs with the intent of sex

Didn't Cosby admit that himself in a depo?

I'm saying all the women who came foward accused him of some type of "inappropriate behavior" not ? . But the media will allow people to think he ? 57 women.

@ intent to have sex. What do you think these women intended to do going to a mans hotel room in the middle of the night? Play scrabble?

But I'm sure they didn't plan on being ?

Oh-really-gif_1.gif?gs=a

NOooooooo they would never do such a thing lol Cut it out. How many dudes houses have u gone to alone at 2am with ? not being a possibility?

Still no answer to this question? lol

None

But I've also never gone to a guys house alone at 2 am thinking they would ? me while drugged and unconscious either

So would you admit that a women who is a drug user and was doing drugs with a guy and went back to his house at 2am, she knew there was a good chance they would have sex?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Why are y'all acting like what @Westie thinks is out of the relm of possibilities

57 women have come forward and he has admitted to giving them drugs with the intent of having sex .

Also qualudes aren't around for a reason... So let's not act like they are equal to an Advil.

I'm saying all the women who came foward accused him of some type of "inappropriate behavior" not ? . But the media will allow people to think he ? 57 women.

@ intent to have sex. What do you think these women intended to do going to a mans hotel room in the middle of the night? Play scrabble?

Oh-really-gif_1.gif?gs=a

NOooooooo they would never do such a thing lol Cut it out. How many dudes houses have u gone to alone at 2am with ? not being a possibility?

None

But I've also never gone to a guys house alone at 2 am thinking they would ? me while drugged and unconscious either

So would you admit that a women who is a drug user and was doing drugs with a guy and went back to his house at 2am, she knew there was a good chance they would have sex?

If she was passed out and he did any kind of sex act while she was unconscious

He sexually assaulted her

Doesn't matter what time it was .... Would it make it better for you if it was at 2 pm ???
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    And I mean you in general

Folks seem to be hung up on the time

That shouldn't matter
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love how people coming in here on shifts trying to take on civic lmao ? hilarious
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh-really-gif_1.gif?gs=a

None

sex act while she was unconscious

doesn't fly in court ever. even if there's an agreement beforehand (which there is) the moment the body is non-responsive that pre-consent goes out the window and can still be charged even with pre-consent on both sides.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

Oh-really-gif_1.gif?gs=a

None

Doesn't matter what time it was .... Would it make it better for you if it was at 2 pm ???

I say 2am, because that's what the scenario was. We're all grown here , no need to act dumb. We know when yall leave the club at 2am and go back to the dudes crib , they most likely gonna ? .

Now if he was slippin them drugs without them knowing that's one thing, but that's not the case.

What is the case is they chose to do drugs. We know girls rarely ever buy drugs, they normally smoke whatever the dude has. He most likely gave her some from his batch, ? , and in alot of these cases continued to ? for months.

• MsSouthern
    Options

Oh-really-gif_1.gif?gs=a

None

I say 2am, because that's what the scenario was. We're all grown here , no need to act dumb. We know when yall leave the club at 2am and go back to the dudes crib , they most likely gonna ? .

Now if he was slippin them drugs without them knowing that's one thing, but that's not the case.

What is the case is they chose to do drugs. We know girls rarely ever buy drugs, they normally smoke whatever the dude has. He most likely gave her some from his batch, ? , and in alot of these cases continued to ? for months.

I didn't say he slipped them drugs

But at what point do you say damn this chick is passed out. Let me take advantage of this situation and ? her silly

Cause it sounds like that's what Cosby did

And just cause a woman does drugs with a guy at 2 am doesn't mean sex has to be a part of it

I know that's NOT how you and most males here get down .....
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Chinese riddle:

If they were unconscious how would they know he was having sex with them while unconscious?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chinese riddle:

If they were unconscious how would they know he was having sex with them while unconscious?

I was just thinking he could have ate the ? and let em sleep but no they are positive it was intercourse lol
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chinese riddle:

They would know when they woke up. Do you have a ? ? have you been enteerd?
  • Westie
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Chinese riddle:

I was just thinking he could have ate the ? and let em sleep but no they are positive it was intercourse lol

Really not funny
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Chinese riddle:

Maybe she woke up not remembering they already ? before she fell asleep.

And yes, I know the ? very well.
  • Westie
    Options
    Chinese riddle:

You have one then. Ok
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Chinese riddle:

You have one then. Ok

giphy.gif
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    45 pages bruh.....
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    45 pages bruh.....

Yep., and over a guy who possibly is a serial ? , a guy who had no problem going at black youth to the glee of White conservative crowd, and a guy who was cheating for decades on his Black wife with mostly White women.

G&S never ceases to amaze.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    And even willing took the pills

What kind of ? are you to see someone is damn near passed out ...or completely passed out ....Yet you still ? them ???

Where is that admitted to or proven?

Some of these women continued affairs with cos after the supposed incident just to come back decades later and throw dirt on his name.

They arent pieces of ? ?

I feel just as disgusted hearing about a woman crying ? when there was none as i do hearing about ? .

And just the fact that some (if not all) of these women are lying is deplorable.

THAT BEING SAID, one ? is enough.

How do you know for sure any of them are lying? See... this is what doesn't make sense. Y'all want proof and and all this ? ... but you can conclude that most of them are lying without that, but I can't conclude some of them are telling the truth?

They have proven themselves liars through the holes in their stories.

A dude linked and posted some of the blatant lies a few pages ago man, you paying attention?

And you are more than welcome to assume some or all of the women are telling the truth. As i said even one is too much in the case of ? .
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can anyone tell me why Darren Sharper is in jail for this same ? but not Cosby

Evidence.

The chicks sharper went affer actually went to the police and followed through.

And it was way less than "50"
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me why Darren Sharper is in jail for this same ? but not Cosby

Evidence.

The chicks sharper went affer actually went to the police and followed through.

And it was way less than "50"

Yet everyone saying Cosby is guilty is ignoring that ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at u duded invoking common sense right now...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    There is clearly a divide of opinion in regard to Black men and Black women on Cosby. Black women see him as guilty, and Black men see him as someone the system is trying to come down on; more so being that he's another black man that has caught a case. Black men are more likely to defend Black men for crimes; plus considering 60% of Black women have been sexually assaulted, may be the reasons for the difference of opinion. Patriarchy.

Source: http://newsone.com/1680915/half-of-black-girls-sexually-assaulted/

I just think its funny how when Bill Cosby did his little speech on Black Americans white people were loving him for it, he was their good ? . The good ? who was saying everything they wanted to say, but couldn't cause their white. Now these same whites have abandon him, all as a means to protect their white angels.

The Black community didn't have anything to do with Cosby for years now, so it's interesting to see so many Black men defending him; yet, this is the same man who said the average black boy in America don't even know how to speak English. I'm not surprised by any of the projections; we see everyday how obsessed black men are with white women, or any woman who is not black. We also see how such women are used to promote white supremacy in men of other races. Cosby defiantly had an obsession with white women, while being married to a black woman.

I see it as the chicken's coming home to roost.

The bolded is standard procedure.

Beyond that per the article 60% of black females are sexually assaulted by black men by age 18.

Since there are more black women than black men, are we to deduce that OVER 60% of black men are ? ? Or or there a few black males ? 60% of black females by age 18.

So possibly 6 out of 10 black male posters on the IC are sexual assaulters?

these ? bout to come to the room to get sexually assaulted..
    hopefully 40 yrs from now they dont see me on tho. lol

You're wrong for that. I'm calling the police.

Anyhow, I understand your argument.

I hope Bill is innocent, and not because I have anything personally vested in Bill being innocent, but because he means a great deal to people. But, I don't believe he's innocent and in that case the women he violated deserve justice. However, for that to be an option the 'Janice Dickinsons' etc. need to stay the ? out of it.

I'm willing to acknowledge his feats as well as his foibles(flaws). I'm also willing to acknowledge the systematic and well documented persecution of black-males. But, if I'm being objective I have to consider women as a marginalized demographic, I have to consider the context of peoples' (men/women) sovereignty over there own bodies in both instances. And that women are still fighting for that sovereignty. (This is not to say women are bereft of power or choice.)

Black men are railroaded by the injustice system, and women are treated as disposable ? -dumpsters.

Some ? --for whatever reason--are really with it, more power to them. But for those that aren't, they deserve a word. If a woman feels she was violated, then she was violated and I don't get to police her reaction or selectively measure the degree of the wrong.

This ? goes beyond "well that ? made a bad choice."

These women didn't get high on their own, then get the behind the wheel, and drive themselves into a wall. They didn't just slip and a fall on a ? . That ? was orchestrated by Pill Cosby. Some may have consented and been cool with the results. Some of these women might just be out for the fame. Some of these women probably had no idea what they were getting themselves into.

I'm not looking to change anyone's opinion, just clarify my own. In the end how we feel about this ? is entirely subjective and neither side of the argument will find validation one way or the other.

most reasonable post iv read commin from the other side..
    i can respect that..

Pathetic . ? been sayin that for a year now. On the flip you've said numerous times "? that, Cosby is beyond reproach ". @BOSSExcellence Take the puddin pop out ya mouth ?

And how yall have let this ? hop scotch from serious argument to "Ha ha, its the Cos! lol" makes all yall look silly.

? , shut up.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    this thread was over 25 pages ago. The last 500+ posts were the product of trolls and possible ? victims living vicariously through the accusers.

No evidence will be provided until the trial starts; once it is properly vetted and the witnesses' testimony has been scrutinized will he be judged.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    They really don't have a case...he's going to walk on the criminal charge

it doesn't matter at this point. His reputation is irreparably damaged. Once the media condemns someone as a criminal that's what they become.

As much as people like to deny it, race is very much a factor in the media & memory. Blacks are easier to stigmatize as criminals than others, and the stigma is harder to shake. It's why very few people mention Ben Roethlisberger with the same scorn as Bill Cosby. It's why O.J. Simpson is branded as a murderer even though he was acquitted, while nobody can name Emmitt Till's killers without using google. It's why Michael Jackson, even in death, is seen as a Child Molester, but Woody Allen's transgressions are completely forgotten.

None of this is directed at anybody specific, but it needs to be said that the media preys on the weak-minded.

Why you mentionin' these guilty ? im the same breath as Emmitt Till. This is part of the problem. Yeah Woody a perv but that doesn't stop Michael from bein' one.

If these guys were white, they probably wouldn't be vilified in the way do are now but alla that is a separate dicussion.

These some guilty ? fam.

I said Emmitt Till's killers. Everything about your response is out of context with my initial post.

It isn't at all because you're comparin' the levels of outrage of this Cosby case with Emmitt Till's

READ ? !!!!

• MsSouthern
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Chinese riddle:

Woke up with a sore ?

Woke up with a used condom next to her

Woke up with left over nut up in her

Hell he probably told them
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Chinese riddle:

Woke up with a used condom next to her

What kinda scumbag ? is this

lmao.gif