The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    That Dorsett pick in the first round was ? -Awful. Colts need to fire their GM. He pulled that horrible Trent Richardson trade and signed them washed up players from the U.

Don't speak ill of my ? Gore. He did what he was supposed to do at 32

3.7 YPC :#
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    WTF!!! Chuck Pagano staying with the Colts!??!?!

Pagano is a good coach ...it's the dumb fuckig idiot gm that decides to draft WRs instead of OL or defensive players to help his franchise QB that's the problem ....? always want to blame the coach for mis management

So its the Colts O line that's the problem? Seem like Luck just playing bad out there

Have you ever watched these ? play? HELLLL ? yes it's the oline and the defense causing problems and yet thru all of that Luck still lead them to multiple playoff appearances ...who do you think was to leading hem tonally them wins?? The rbs?? The stud receivers?? ....this ? ain't some out of thin air theory the whole philosophy on how the team is being built is the main reason why the talk of firing Pagano in the first place even started ...the GM and the coach don't agree

And you can't see that's what plagued our team for years? Bad o line and bad defense? I mean we we're almos last in turnovers for defense...almost last in every defensive category...almost last in rushing yards...

Funny you can see that for the Colts but now how the Cowboys was built...but hey it is what it is you ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited January 2016
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    WTF!!! Chuck Pagano staying with the Colts!??!?!

Pagano is a good coach ...it's the dumb fuckig idiot gm that decides to draft WRs instead of OL or defensive players to help his franchise QB that's the problem ....? always want to blame the coach for mis management

So its the Colts O line that's the problem? Seem like Luck just playing bad out there

Have you ever watched these ? play? HELLLL ? yes it's the oline and the defense causing problems and yet thru all of that Luck still lead them to multiple playoff appearances ...who do you think was to leading hem tonally them wins?? The rbs?? The stud receivers?? ....this ? ain't some out of thin air theory the whole philosophy on how the team is being built is the main reason why the talk of firing Pagano in the first place even started ...the GM and the coach don't agree

And you can't see that's what plagued our team for years? Bad o line and bad defense? I mean we we're almos last in turnovers for defense...almost last in every defensive category...almost last in rushing yards...

Funny you can see that for the Colts but now how the Cowboys was built...but hey it is what it is you ?

dba3755eb2af2869cd1875e239bca3c5.jpg

Whhhhyyyyyyyy ......whhhhyyyyyyyyyy???? Whyyyy must you suck so much white ? ? I don't even talk like that NOHOMO ....but it's the only way to accurately describe you ? .....GROUPIE ?

1. Dallas Cowboys -- 13

Pro Bowl players drafted: Zack Martin (year drafted: 2014), Travis Frederick (2013), Tyron Smith (2011), DeMarco Murray (2011), Dez Bryant (2010), Mike Jenkins (2008), Martellus Bennett (2008), Anthony Spencer (2007), Nick Folk (2007), Jason Hatcher (2006), DeMarcus Ware (2005), Marion Barber (2005), Jay Ratliff (2005).

^^^THE COWBOYS HAVE THE MOST DRAFTED PRO BOWLERS THIS DECADE ....AND THATS JUST THE TALENT WE'VE DRAFTED NOT INCLUDING SIGNINGS LIKE T.O THAT CHOKEMO HAS PLAYED ALONGSIDE .....AND WHAT HAS HE DONE WITH ALL THAT TALENT?? 2-4 playoff record :s

You know how many pro bowlers Andrew Luck has played with you stupid ? groupie idiot ????

You're a disgusting person
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Did he really rock a wig?

I can't find nothing on that

ESPN blasting that story like it's legit news
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »

espn is fulla ? .
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

espn is fulla ? .

I wouldn't put it past Johnny to pull that ? tho
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Mike and Mike was talking about it this morning
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Has Johnny camp or the Browns said its false?
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

From what I heard, neither camp has denied the story
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

From what I heard, neither camp has denied the story

That ? prolly true then lol
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell get another chance unfortunately.. can you imagine the ratings Bonanza if Johnny football leads the Cowboys to the Superbowl? he will be a more polarizing figure times 1000 then what Tony Romo ever was.
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Johnny is a future 30 for 30 tragedy I don't see him being successful just like all the other QBs we drafted that left
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    shieky wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

Was talkin about this to a friend the other day. Like Duce Staley for real? Gtfohwtbs

Lurie blocked Andy Reid from letting Duce go with him to KC. Only coach he did that for.

That shows legit interest and/or respect for him as a coach.

Plus, Lurie loves in-house promotions.
    One guy they will not be allowing Andy to take is Duce Staley. Both Eskin and Ruben Frank have confirmed that higher ups in the organization really like Duce and have made it known that he will not be allowed to follow Andy.

bleedinggreennation.com/2013/1/3/3832310/eagles-coaching-rumors-reid-wont-be-allowed-to-bring-duce-staley-with

This was before Andy even was hired and obviously before Chip was hired. So Lurie made a statement by saying whatever coach I bring in is going to have to accept Duce.

I ain't sayin u wrong about the Lurie liking him but nobody in their right mind buying they takin the thought of promoting him from a backs coach to head coach. They makin a fool outta that rule.

Yea I hear you.

I kind of wanted to curb the cism talk a bit before it got ramped up. We are talking about the guy that signed Vick right out of prison. So I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Especially since he hired Andy Reid when he was just a QB coach that wasn't on peoples radar ( a job he only held for 2 years ).
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea at thia point hes showing signs of an addiction. He a coke head

Bc no one can be this dumb

I read a article on USA Today they said he was at the craps table and had to show ID , the dealer saw it and said "we got Johnny Manziel in the house! "

They named Jeff Hornacek brother as someone who witnessed it so for me he was def in vegas
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    If you thought Johnny was restless in Cleveland, it'll be worse in Dallas. Contrary to popular belief, he won't immediately be the #2 QB not until he's comfortable with the playbook. So he's gonna be a project sitting on the bench while Romo is on the field and since there's ALOT more things to do in Dallas than in Cleveland he's gonna get himself in more trouble out of boredom, and frustration that he's not seeing the field anytime soon outside of preseason

I'm hope I'm wrong about all of this.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    I heard RG3 wants to go to Dallas too. Why won't they go to a team that needs a QB?

RG3 and Matt Forte would be a great look in Houston imo.
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Lmao I know they say dumb ? on First Take but this fool said Johnny gettin in trouble cuz it's nothing to do in Cleveland and the stage isn't big enough for him to act right, like other Cleveland athletes get in these situations lol
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    I heard RG3 wants to go to Dallas too. Why won't they go to a team that needs a QB?

Almost every football player from Texas dreams of playing for the Cowboys don't matter how bad they are, just like football players in PA outside of Philly wanna play for the Steelers or players from Cali wanna play for the 49ers. Those are legendary teams
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Almost every football player from Texas dreams of playing for the Cowboys don't matter how bad they are, just like football players in PA outside of Philly wanna play for the Steelers or players from Cali wanna play for the 49ers. Those are legendary teams

Naw
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i havent been following the manziel ? .. so he went to vegas?? is it something else im missing? did he miss a practice, meeting or something because of this. or is folks just up in arms for the fact its johnny football in vegas?? tf he in a wig for..
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options

That's cool and all but ? that. Get to the money. I guess they want to be career backups.

JusDre313 wrote: »
    i havent been following the manziel ? .. so he went to vegas?? is it something else im missing? did he miss a practice, meeting or something because of this. or is folks just up in arms for the fact its johnny football in vegas?? tf he in a wig for..

@JusDre313

They said he showed up to the facility "inebriated"

Dude has been 'counseled' on numerous occasions not to go out of town and get ? . He's ignored those request a few times. That's why he was benched during the season. It happened again so he was cut. Just look at it like this.....

You got 2 employees that show up to work hungover all of the time. One still does his job well and continues to prove it on a daily basis. The other is a new employee, still on a probation period, and hasn't proved ? to show that he belongs there.

Which one would you fire?