The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    So Joe Philbin the new OC for the Giants...

Had it been confirmed?
    Yes.

And what's funny is that he never actually called the plays when he was in Green Bay that was all Mike McCarthy, but they got the same style of offense so I guess....
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Denver the most talented team in the AFC on paper facts
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want the Chiefs to win, but the Patriots are more lucky then talented. Seahawks lucky to
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    I want the Chiefs to win, but the Patriots are more lucky then talented. Seahawks lucky to

Hot take there fella
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Had it been confirmed?
    Yes.

And what's funny is that he never actually called the plays when he was in Green Bay that was all Mike McCarthy, but they got the same style of offense so I guess....

Just saw on NFL Network, Philbin was hired as Colts OL coach so ? everything in this post. That funny given how the same network said he was the Giants new OC smdh.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Had it been confirmed?
    Yes.

Just saw on NFL Network, Philbin was hired as Colts OL coach so ? everything in this post. That funny given how the same network said he was the Giants new OC smdh.

Heard we was after him I'm not sure how I feel about this....nothing exciting but at the same time miami had alot of holes in their offensive line too when he was their coach we'll see
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Mike smith might make that bucs defense better
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    It was a interesting season for my team..

We played through suspensions and injuries all season long.. Somehow we made it this far..

? it.. It is what it is..
    Win or lose I'm proud of my squad..

Let's see what happens on Sunday,
    We may surprise a few people..

• its....JOHN B
    Options
    http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4789780/patriots-vs-chiefs-10-things-to-know

Patriots vs. Chiefs: 10 things to know
    Email
    comment
    2:29 PM ET
    Mike Reiss
    ESPN New England Patriots reporter
    FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Ten things to know about the New England Patriots' divisional-round playoff game against the Kansas City Chiefs on Saturday at Gillette Stadium (via ESPN's Stats & Information):

1. If the Patriots win to advance to the AFC Championship Game, they will match the Raiders (1973-77) as the only team in the Super Bowl era to advance to five straight AFC title games, according to Elias Sports Bureau.

2. The Chiefs have won 11 straight games (including playoffs), which makes them the third team the Patriots will face in the Bill Belichick era (2000-present) that entered the postseason on a winning streak of 10 games or more. The Patriots broke both streaks: In 2006, they defeated the Chargers, who had won 10 in a row, and in the 2004 AFC Championship they defeated the Steelers, who had won 15 straight entering the game.

3. The Patriots are 17-4 at home in the postseason, which is the second-best win percentage in home playoff games in NFL history (minimum 10 games). Only the Seahawks (11-2) are better.

4. This is the first-ever playoff matchup between the teams. Meanwhile, the Chiefs have lost five consecutive road games against the Patriots. Their last win in Foxborough was in 1990 with Steve DeBerg at quarterback.

5. Chiefs coach Andy Reid is facing Belichick for the first time in the playoffs since the Patriots and Eagles played in Super Bowl XXXIX (2004 season). The Patriots won that game (24-21). According to Elias Sports Bureau, Belichick and Reid enter with 52 combined games of postseason experience. That is the most combined games of postseason head-coaching experience in NFL history entering a playoff game. The current mark is 51 games, which occurred in a 1995 in a wild-card game between Don Shula’s Dolphins and Marv Levy’s Bills.

7. Tom Brady and Belichick are looking to extend their NFL records for career postseason wins. Brady has 21 career postseason wins, most all-time among quarterbacks, and Belichick has 22, most in league history among head coaches. Their 21 wins together are the most in postseason history by a head coach-quarterback duo, according to Elias Sports Bureau.

8. The Patriots used 39 different offensive line combinations during the regular season, 11 more than any other team.

10. Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith ranked third in completions (68) and second in touchdown passes (5) on screen plays during the regular season. The Patriots allowed the second-fewest completions (29) and no touchdowns passes on screen plays.

Good stuff ESPN
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Is Chandler Jones suspended or naw?
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching the first super bowl on NFL network
    Chiefsss
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

No, why would he get suspended?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He was on that 2k. I'm pretty sure that ? is banned.

• Beezus
    Options

He was on that 2k. I'm pretty sure that ? is banned.

Don't think it is there
    Smh at people f'in with spice
    Lol at getting "weed" from a gas station
  • Beezus
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who's the 49ers best player? they getting traded

Bolden is about as vocal as it gets.. He's outta there

Niners shoulda done right by Boldin n traded him at the trade deadline.
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    804 wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »
    I'm not concerned about the Broncos at all, they're the most overrated team in the league.. as long as the defense show up and the offense has no turnovers Steelers will win by 12-14pts

This sounds so stupid. AB isn't playing, Ben's arm is hanging on by a thread, and the Broncos have one the top 5 defenses in the league, and you have no concern at all. Smh
    Chris Adamski ‏@C_AdamskiTrib · 3m3 minutes ago 
    Several teammates confirmed that Roethlisberger made many different types of throws. "Pretty much the whole route tree," Will Johnson said.
    Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac · 3m3 minutes ago 
    More Tomlin on Ben: “He did everything we asked him to do. I was very specific about what I asked him to do."

Ben was throwing 40yd passes in practice and they said he could've thrown farther, AB gone hurts but this isnt a Megatron/Lion type issue, we've won multiple games this year where AB was ghost, Wheaton and Bryant are capable of 150+ yard games... As long as the O has no turnovers and the Defense contains the run (which they're really good at) and force Peyton to make 30+ yard throws we'll be fine.. Oh and i'll be here to troll your lame ass once Seattle bounces the wack ass Panthers

Seattle said Marshawn Lynch was gonna play all last week, but he ended up not playing. Interesting how that happens sometimes... The guy is questionable, so it's no lock that he even plays, and if he does, what happens when he starts getting hit? Troll all you want, I could care less what happens to your squad, doesn't make you sound like any less of ? right now.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    how is antonio cromartie having twins and he had a vasectomy lol

He better sue or she cheating
  • vageneral08
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    how is antonio cromartie having twins and he had a vasectomy lol

That procedure is not 100% guaranteed