• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    As much as I want Cam to win a ring for black excellence, I wouldn't be mad if Brady got a 5th chip although I don't think it'll happen. For a guy who coming out of college everyone said wasn't ever gonna amount to ? he played in 6 super bowls and won 4 and literally elevated his play and put his team on his back for every last one of those wins and losses. He the GOAT in my eyes no matter what everyone else says about him.

Man shut that ? ass ? up

Don't be a hater all your life. I still believe Arizona gonna come out the NFC.

? is this Brady put the team on his back ? ??? Them ? been winning damn near 14 games a year the past 15 years, they ALWAYS have a squad.

4 game winning drives in the super bowl says shut the ? up.... One against your team.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kc need a td no fg
  • Beezus
    Options
    Let's get this td ?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally at home after work!
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I want Cam to win a ring for black excellence, I wouldn't be mad if Brady got a 5th chip although I don't think it'll happen. For a guy who coming out of college everyone said wasn't ever gonna amount to ? he played in 6 super bowls and won 4 and literally elevated his play and put his team on his back for every last one of those wins and losses. He the GOAT in my eyes no matter what everyone else says about him.

Man shut that ? ass ? up

? is this Brady put the team on his back ? ??? Them ? been winning damn near 14 games a year the past 15 years, they ALWAYS have a squad.

4 game winning drives in the super bowl says shut the ? up.... One against your team.

? got one touchdown drive outta that 4. Vinatieri put that squad on his back then
  • Beezus
    Options
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man shut that ? ass ? up

pats won double digit games with matt cassell
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why didn't they have two plays calledInstead of having to waste a Down
    Options
    Kc need a td no fg

As long as they keep it a one possession game, they'll be aight
  • Beezus
    Options
    Smith, come to me on Monday
    Lemme check your vision
    Options

Man shut that ? ass ? up

What exactly are you tryna say
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man shut that ? ass ? up

plug and play system
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How are these nikkas not getting the ball off in time? Are the plays gettin' sent in from Pony Express or somethin'?
  • white715
    Options
    This is 4 down territory
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

Man shut that ? ass ? up

? got one touchdown drive outta that 4. Vinatieri put that squad on his back then

So I guess Viniatieri was supposed to kick 85 yard field goals? Lmao stop bruh Bradybhas ALWAYS put his team in a position to win whether they did or not that is the point you missing.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man shut that ? ass ? up

Bruh.....how does the kicker get in position to kick if the QB doesn't put them there....stop
  • Beezus
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    Smith, come to me on Monday
    Lemme check your vision

Jesus
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol horrible call not even a chance
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex Smith overthrowing everything
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chiefs lucky since they get the ball first in the 2nd half
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex smith can't throw past 5 yards smh
  • white715
    Options
    Nvm take the points
    Options

Man shut that ? ass ? up

plug and play system

So what are you saying