Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    What he say about von?
    said von cant cover gronk

Oh my ? !!!!!!! is that what he said!?!? Why the ? would Tom Brady say that...of all the fck up things to say...

35kli1e.gif

Talking ? in a email is lame as ? .

are u saying he was talking sh*t?

and lets remember also IT'S HIS PERSONNAL email.

Yes
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lml yo white people still salty as hell about cam celebrating but nobody checked trill palmer about telling seattle to suck his ? on live tv
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're more concern about Brady than your team.

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You're more concern about Brady than your team.

Nobody is attacking any other player on the Pats, just like when he gets most of the glory for winning he receives most of the blame for losing
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you imagine Peyton winning a SB playing in the NFC? Dude might've been the next Dan Marino
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Media ask some ? questions. Like, did they really expect Panthers players to give a ? about Peyton winning one more before he goes out? Hell, fans shouldn't be on that sympathy ? for him either. He had plenty of opportunities in his career. Nobody told him to throw that pick 6 to Tracy Porter or get punked out by Seattle,

Yep expect these questions next week too
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might as well not even bother with this thread any further til the Super Bowl
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    “We don’t really care if this is his last game,” Panthers fullback Mike Tolbert said, via the Charlotte Observer. “He’s played what – 18, 19 years? He’s had enough, you know what I’m saying? It’s our turn.”

Tolbert’s teammate Tre Boston had a similar take on the possible end of Manning’s career a week from Sunday and employed pizza to help him make his point.

“So if a man has the last piece of pizza in the world, are you going to take that last piece?” Boston asked. “One of y’all got to live! One of us has to win, and I’m not trying to lose. It’s you and that one man. You gonna live or not? I’m trying to win. I don’t care who you are.

Peyton needs to do the job and put Cam over. Can't see Carolina losing this
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/who-loves-cam-newton-the-most-012816
    Can you even send me a single article -- not a letter to the editor, an actual article -- from someone ripping Cam for anything this year? Think about how incredible that is, in an era when everything that every athlete does is ripped to shreds, no one has crushed Cam for anything this year.

Forget the hate, no quarterback in NFL history has arrived in a Super Bowl with less negative words written or spoken about him in the history of the NFL.

White people are so afraid of being called racist that they're engaged in a battle to see who can love Cam Newton the most.

I've been scouring the Internet to read what white people are saying about Cam and I've found the 10 most common things white people are saying to prove how much they like Cam:

1. White person who loves Cam Newton but argues that most white people don't.

This is the most prevalent white person on Twitter: THE WHITE GUY WHO ISN'T RACIST IN THE LEAST BIT, BUT KNOWS PLENTY OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE.

Asked to point out these racist white people, he will say they hide. (Or point to me on Twitter. Key point here, I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally.)

2. White guy who knew Cam was going to be a great NFL quarterback back when he was still at Auburn.

"I told you he was going to be good. None of the racists believed it though."

Newflash: Cam went number one overall!

It's not like Cam's some hidden diamond in the rough, he won the Heisman trophy and a national title and put together the most dominant season in SEC history.

3. White person who says he doesn't even notice that Cam Newton is black person.

"Man, I don't even notice race. I just come to watch sports. We're all one race, the human race. In fact, I notice race so little that I flew to Africa to adopt a baby there. Didn't even know the baby was black. Still don't."

4. White guys who said Cam Newton deserved the MVP before the other white guys.

"Look, I said Cam Newton deserved the MVP way back in October. The rest of you wanna be Cam Newton lovers didn't even so much as show your faces until December. Get your racist ? out of here."

5. White person who cites Aaron Rodgers celebrating with no criticism as evidence of Cam racism.

"I mean, look at how Aaron Rodgers celebrates. No one complains about him. You know why they complain about Cam? Racism."

Asked to explain who complains about Cam's celebrations, he is silent for a long time and then says, "Other white people. They do."

6. White Auburn fans who says Alabama fans who don't like Cam are racist.

"War Eagle. I love Cam, but lots of racist white people don't like him, like Alabama fans."

7. The Cam is "held to a different standard than every other quarterback," white guy.

Good point, white quarterbacks never get criticized for anything.

Meanwhile, Tony Romo's over here in his backwards baseball cap and arm sling silently weeping as he scrolls through his Twitter mentions.

8. White guy who talks about Cam Newton giving footballs to kids.

"Why don't we talk more about that, huh, huh? Racism, that's why."

WE TALK ABOUT THIS ALL THE TIME. IT IS THE MOST DISCUSSED DETAIL IN THE NFL THIS SEASON.

9. White guy who says Cam is an important figure in the country's racial history.

Good point, without Cam Newton we'd have no idea that black people could play football well. He's definitely changing perceptions.

10. White guy from a racist northern city who criticizes made up racist Southerners about Cam Newton.

"I mean, nobody around here is racist, but down South? You know those people hate Cam Newton."
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's gonna get ALOT worse around media day, when they dissect every little thing Cam says and does
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm going to root for Cam 4 the 1st & only time in my life. I want to see the white tears.

It's going to be water fall flow
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that ? and his toupee.

article-0-0E114ECE00000578-88_468x590.jpg
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

It's gonna get ALOT worse around media day, when they dissect every little thing Cam says and does

The media ain't responsible for what's getting posted in this thread just for reactions.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to root for Cam 4 the 1st & only time in my life. I want to see the white tears.

I can't do it lol. I want Cam to stay healthy and have success off the strength of being a southside ? but I can't root for the Panthers.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gives no ? who wins this game...niners not in it so I don't find side stories and ? that makes no difference in my life to root for one team or the other. ? for all we know Carolina got more racists on their team than the Broncos. Not to long ago folks were calling Panther owner racist for not wanting Cam to have tats and ? everywhere.

? I don't even put any players from the NFC West on my fantasy teams. Not even a kicker I can never cheer them clowns on
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Urlacher until he calls out A rod and Gronk celebrations
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    you guys are too obsessed with white people's feelings more than celebrating Cam and the Panthers' success if you are a true or casual fan.

lol you white huh ?

Agreed though, I'm just a Cam fan
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

I can't do it lol. I want Cam to stay healthy and have success off the strength of being a southside ? but I can't root for the Panthers.

say the war eagle just on time