Martin shkreli at the breakfast club

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Wow thought it would be a phone call interview, not an in person interview

Vice just did an interview a few days ago from his apartment. Not like he's in hiding.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great interview and I understand his drug gouging logic. Seems like a ass but who isn't. And also understands why he said what he said about ghost. He was standing up for himself like we would. Also I fuccin hate Charlemagne. Charlemagne is no better then him , all he does is take pop shots and tries to irrate the guest.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Lmaooo he said he was gonna smack ghostface
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still...? this guy
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Lol how did ghost get in beefs with 2 random Albanians in a year?

This is something that cab driver Donna would do.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    Seriously, I have more respect for him than charlamane who makes a living by being a ? himself,

What? You ? kno' how much this ? increased AIDs medication by yeah?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    i see Cellar didnt watch the interview either lol

Lol I skimmed but unless he's sayin' he actually didn't raise them prices I don't care
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i see Cellar didnt watch the interview either lol

Lol I skimmed but unless he's sayin' he actually didn't raise them prices I don't care

he said he gives the drugs for free if someone doesnt have insurance
    dont know if its true tho
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    BackNWhite wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    I'll pass. Not a fan of supporting a ? who screws AIDs patients out of their meds by jackin up the price.

I get how your point. you're right in a way.
    But if you understand his explanation it makes better sense and he operates like and even less than all other drug companies people are not complaining about.
    Your reaction is result of the art of brainwashing and strategies of business
    He jacked up AIDS patience price is the strategic tool used by those who uses the sane practice but don't want to pay him as a private owner.
    The black guy went thru the same in 50's but overcame the drug companies.

None of this makes sense to me
    sorry
    Your senses can only process dumb ish.
    I'll try an analogy of meek vs 50 beef to help you next time.
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Seriously, I have more respect for him than charlamane who makes a living by being a ? himself,

What Charlamagne does is worse than making AIDS drugs unnafordable for AIDS patients? You sure?

Charlamane consistently judge his character as a ? while consistently being a ? to him.

He provides the rarely used AIDS med, which is really for infection, for free to ANYONE. who has no insurance and can't afford it.
    What has done Charlamagne for AIDS patients? Or black lives matter, for that matter.

Now think business, if you a company that sells a product people rarely buy for only $13.50 how do you stay in business?
    Especially when you spending on research to improve the drug for those people?

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What Charlamagne does is worse than making AIDS drugs unnafordable for AIDS patients? You sure?

Word.Charlamange talks ? about pop culture and news,This dude makes ppl pay more who have possibly terminal diseases. That ? not even in the same ballpark.Charlamange ain't hurting nobody.He gets paid to do the same ? we do on here and entertain.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why do some of ya'll just go find ? ...ya'll know they might do 3-4 interviews in a day and you might see the same outfit on in all those interviews

how is CTG trolling dude with the WuTang hat when he's worn that hat before or other Wu paraphernalia. He's stated numerous times that is his favorite group of all time.

c'mon man...some of ya'll just looking for a reason to not like the dude lol
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why do some of ya'll just go find ? ...ya'll know they might do 3-4 interviews in a day and you might see the same outfit on in all those interviews

how is CTG trolling dude with the WuTang hat when he's worn that hat before or other Wu paraphernalia. He's stated numerous times that is his favorite group of all time.

c'mon man...some of ya'll just looking for a reason to not like the dude lol

Lol..
    Bruh Charlemagne is a professional troll,
    he wore that Wu Tang hat on purpose..

Before the interview,
    he had on a red Yo MTV Raps hat,
    and after the interview he put it back on..

Just like he wore the Jay Z shirt to ? Dame off..
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never took too much from that whole jacking prices ? anyway because logically it would be the insurance company paying that
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not gonna watch the video. ? this cac
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody know what company it was that Ctg said he was at?
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You watched the video?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    lol Charlemagne is illuminati

He is though. Shkeli is too lol.