Martin shkreli at the breakfast club

Options

Comments

• psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He looked like, "Oh ? , I may have to respect this color changing ? 's mind..." That wasn't fear.
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice interview, one of the few I've listened to in it's entirety. Marti Mcfly realer than the majority of these rappers out.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne did it. He sold his soul. And he slipped in this interview. Martin knows it.
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne did it. He sold his soul. And he slipped in this interview. Martin knows it.

Are you 12?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Respect Charlamagme for protecting Ghost Also he wear dat WU hat
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i also think that was the first time i have seen the breakfast club where they didnt put the
    we have a "special" guest in the building
  • supergangster
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    i also think that was the first time i have seen the breakfast club where they didnt put the
    we have a "special" guest in the building

Why you nosign me u on martin side?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got smoothed. He's an eloquent man and eloquence confuses the ? outta people

I don't care either way...business is business but all I can take a man for is his word, somebody come out and prove he a liar or you talking just to talk

lmaoo but continue on trying to school ? on eloquence lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe he gon smack Ghostface when he see him. Martin like "I'll never let Ghostface Big Tigger me"
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes a sociopath and really intelligent. Dope interview.

Hearing dude talk definitely gave me that vibe of a psychopath or a sociopath

Hence why ppl like him. He has a charming way of interacting with the audience (pause) and highly intelligent but disillusioned and out of touch with emotions or reality towards anything. He doesn't care and studies ppl really well, those are the worse kind of ppl to associate with to a degree.
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

Ctg has illuminati connects

this ? illuminati
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Anybody know what company it was that Ctg said he was at?

• SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Martin scrilli, scrilla, - he already got a rap name
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Has Ghostface ever been on the Breakfast Club? I know Rae has but I don't recall Ghost ever being on there.

What I'm getting at Ghost is not considered relevant until threaten to slap some goofy white boy. Yet the goofy white boy get the interview and still no Ghost.

gfk-unintrested-1.gif
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Has Ghostface ever been on the Breakfast Club? I know Rae has but I don't recall Ghost ever being on there.

What I'm getting at Ghost is not considered relevant until threaten to slap some goofy white boy. Yet the goofy white boy get the interview and still no Ghost.

? still haven't realized the wu ain't relevant anymore?
  • supergangster
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lol @ ? thinkin Breakfast is too big for Ghostface people like you are the reason why black on black crime goin on. Just make smh and sad at same time. Nas didn't show up at the Breakfast club yet.. Now breakfast too big for Nas? SMH ? Please... Ghost been invited trust me either he been busy or he just dosnt want to be there.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The guy is like an illuminati wild child, they probably put the charges on him to scare him because he may have ? somebody off that's higher up than him, or maybe to give him more headlines to get his name out there more, I don't see him going to jail the guy is just another actor to distract you from the real issues of the world, those with their third eye open know the deal, this guy is playing a character, if he does get sent to jail it will all be part of the show.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    I'll pass. Not a fan of supporting a ? who screws AIDs patients out of their meds by jackin up the price.

I get how your point. you're right in a way.
    But if you understand his explanation it makes better sense and he operates like and even less than all other drug companies people are not complaining about.
    Your reaction is result of the art of brainwashing and strategies of business
    He jacked up AIDS patience price is the strategic tool used by those who uses the sane practice but don't want to pay him as a private owner.
    The black guy went thru the same in 50's but overcame the drug companies.

How am I right in a way? The price went from $13.50 to $750 per pill & ? just cool with that because he talked some slick ? on the Breakfast Club? GTFOH. Dude lined his pockets up & people wanna spin it like its some complex web. Despite what bigger drug companies do it don't absolve his ? . I don't need to watch Charlamagne stroke this dudes ego to see past this garbage logic.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder how many people his price hike actually affected
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    i wonder how many people his price hike actually affected

While the hospitals can't deny the drug to you once you're there (most patients receive the drug as part of initial treatment), that doesn't guarantee you'll be able to get it once you leave. The company did made it easier for hospitals to afford supplying the drug. However once you outta there you ? outta luck unless you got some real real good insurance.