The Official Kanye West - 'T.L.O.P' Album Thread Discussion

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol@ Ye's face

Lmaoooo ? if full Geto Boy tidal messiah. Kanye fans even not ? with tidal.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Father stretch my hands parts 1 & 2 suck

standout tracks to me are Famous(this song dope),OG Wolves,30 hours,Real Friends,No more parties,FML and ultra light beams.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Yea ima have the laugh in the end(indian) cause I'm from a tribe called check a hoe"

kanye-dance-1.nocrop.w529.h554.gif

Ahaha
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My ? snapped on Higlights

"Walking, living, breathing, girl you know my past well/ hard to believe in ? , your ? got killed"
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

"Walking, living, breathing, girl you know my past well/ hard to believe in ? , your ? got killed"

love the delivery on those lines
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still haven't listened to this even tho ima huge Ye fan

Im like @monizzle14 sayin ? tidal
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    I still haven't listened to this even tho ima huge Ye fan

Im like @monizzle14 sayin ? tidal

I just got it on the low low today to listen to ain't even signing up for the free version of tidal ? them ? .

This album is much better than his last joint. Yeezus could have TLOP on the bed with her legs open and still couldn't ? with it.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

love the delivery on those lines

That delivery and attitude reminds me of the Power remix after the beat switch
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FML is the masterpiece of this album imo. Song is about Ye's life and how he constantly finds a way to "? his life up" so to speak...that first verse is fantastic and the outro with the "throooowww thaaaatt awwaaaayyyy" sample over him singing to Kim. ? amazing.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Freestyle 4 grew on me... Especially when Desiigner comes in. The end is so abrupt tho :(

This whole album gets better with every listen.

Yea, I kinda feel bad for shittin on him when it first came out
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    FML is the masterpiece of this album imo. Song is about Ye's life and how he constantly finds a way to "? his life up" so to speak...that first verse is fantastic and the outro with the "throooowww thaaaatt awwaaaayyyy" sample over him singing to Kim. ? amazing.

U figure out who Nicole is? I was thinkinh Scherzinger for some reason

But this feels like a comtinuation of FSM cuz hevsaid "she get under ur skin if u let her" and the last few bars on the first verse of FML
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think its hilarous when fans of wack ass rappers like lil wayne say this album aint dope enough cause Ye aint spitting, lol.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Gave it a 2nd listen. ..? garbage. Worse than i thought maybe

My definition of garbage = too many skips to make it a good listen and not enough to merit future listens. Garbage doesnt mean every song is bad. So by my count :

Fade, Facts, Feedback, freestyle 4, and Pt 2 are truely empty, hollow, skippable songs. Lyrics AND "production". The type songs i will NEVER hear in its entirety
    I.e. Hey Ma Remix, Pop 4 Roc, Parking Lot Pimpin, R Kelly and Jayz unfinished business album *cringe* 5 ? songs on a major label album = garbage. Unless the remaining songs are GOAT, which here tbey aren't

-Low lights, i love kanye, and Silver surfer arent songs

So that means 8 songs of 18 are skips. Thats already a ? album. .

-3 songs are top notch- real friends, 30 hours, ULB. Those are the songs a year from now I'll proactively listen to.

-Father stretch my hands is a notch down, hurt by the lack of lyrics and autotune

-Wolves, No more parties may grow. Solid songs

Famous, Highlights, FML are in the not terrible but forgettable lane
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Taylor swift got a lot of haters, never knew...

Taylor Swift has apparently donated $250000 to Kesha for legal fees, yet at the same time is throwing a $53 million in debt Kanye under the bus for misogynistic lyrics she heard in advance and had allegedly agreed to...

tumblr_ndppnuZfRR1r6mo0ao1_500.gif

That girl is dangerous.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

My definition of garbage = too many skips to make it a good listen and not enough to merit future listens. Garbage doesnt mean every song is bad. So by my count :

Fade, Facts, Feedback, freestyle 4, and Pt 2 are truely empty, hollow, skippable songs. Lyrics AND "production". The type songs i will NEVER hear in its entirety
    I.e. Hey Ma Remix, Pop 4 Roc, Parking Lot Pimpin, R Kelly and Jayz unfinished business album *cringe* 5 ? songs on a major label album = garbage. Unless the remaining songs are GOAT, which here tbey aren't

-3 songs are top notch- real friends, 30 hours, ULB. Those are the songs a year from now I'll proactively listen to.

-Father stretch my hands is a notch down, hurt by the lack of lyrics and autotune

? this ? got my feelings on this album down pact
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Those five songs are so bad for real. The type of ? you don't expect to hear on Kanye albums. That Freestyle 4 ? feelin' himself so much he puttin' acid trips on his album smh
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I might have critised this album lots but I do love the flow. I can just press play and let it run and each song flows nicely from one to the next. Plus there are lots of tracks to shake it to whilst I'm doing the house work.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    1 thing i will say is if you believe these lyrics- --and i dont think he's sane enough to lie, i believe it all ---he's out here doin crazy ?

Manages, side ? , coke, pills, etc

Scott Disick in rehab, Odom almost died, Rob 500lbs, Bruce switched sides. Hope that ? b alright man .

So he can make more ? albums bc thats a right he has earned
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye is being stupid for not having a wider album release. ? , Rihanna's new album is on Apple Music. He played himself where other Jay artists wouldn't. He probably going to be the only one with a Tidal only release.