The Official Kanye West - 'T.L.O.P' Album Thread Discussion

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea aight, pretty sure it's been said Taylor Swift has a picture of Kanye in her house basically to ? on the fact she's become even bigger since. To believe she's a fake isn't far fetched. She basically picked a random beef with Katy Perry & she's a known slore...

I hate when people makeup a whole narrative about a person with no facts you sound mad feminine and bitter like your ? broke up with you over oovoo dancing to shake it off

????

This ? isn't made up you ? dweeb. If you had any sense you'd look the ? up instead of holding up a flag and claiming the ? just appeared outta thin air. Get your ? together next time you try to address me.

By another probably fully ? who posted his own narrative on the net

Why the ? would I look up beefs between Katy Perry and Taylor swift?

What kind of ? ? are you on what grown ass man's gives a ? about ? like that

This ? got a monthly subscription to people magazine ? you shashayed after that post didn't you

The fact that you willingly came at my neck and than when challenged to do the research, you back track, solidifies the fact you're a ? dweeb with no backbone for a debate & can't admit when you lost. ? & hold your L. Your whole post is null and void
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12783761_10153403406037006_271712443988552389_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9[/img]

Album Cover

@MrCrookedLetter fam is this the official cover or fan art ???? If it's the actual cover that ? is absolutely remarkable, its ? perfect !!!

Deluxe cover maybe???
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm only saying that cover is GOAT because the bear is incorporated but I mean I didn't really like any of kanye's covers since graduation so I don't have confidence that this is official
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12783761_10153403406037006_271712443988552389_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9[/img]

Album Cover

@MrCrookedLetter fam is this the official cover or fan art ???? If it's the actual cover that ? is absolutely remarkable, its ? perfect !!!

Fan art, got it from DjBooth FB Page, artist name is Abel Gray on FB
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Taylor swift got a lot of haters, never knew...

Taylor Swift has apparently donated $250000 to Kesha for legal fees, yet at the same time is throwing a $53 million in debt Kanye under the bus for misogynistic lyrics she heard in advance and had allegedly agreed to...

tumblr_ndppnuZfRR1r6mo0ao1_500.gif

That girl is dangerous.

She Got A Longass Neck...I Wonder What That Throat Game Like
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That cover is amazing, someone link that to kanye s Twitter.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? still not officially out??
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    so when is the album being released, is it expected to even go gold?
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still mediocre to me
    Father pt 1 deserves better lyrics
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't the fact that Taylor was already famous the thing that makes Kanye's lyrics so controversial and insulting in the first place?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn@ that beat switch on Famous
    giphy.gif
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think i found an alternative cover for the life of pablo (Sandoval)

CbxGiT7WAAAAxJp.jpg
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Freestyle 4 grew on me... Especially when Desiigner comes in. The end is so abrupt tho :(

This whole album gets better with every listen.

After 3 listens..came to a conclusion...this is a REALLY GOOD album...this dude is a GREAT composer as far as the way he puts songs together.

pt.2 and famous are the best back to back songs I have heard In a while...the beginning of this album altogether is ? GOAT (first 4 tracks)

• Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Freestyle 4 grew on me... Especially when Desiigner comes in. The end is so abrupt tho :(

After 3 listens..came to a conclusion...this is a REALLY GOOD album...this dude is a GREAT composer as far as the way he puts songs together.

pt.2 and famous are the best back to back songs I have heard In a while...the beginning of this album altogether is ? GOAT (first 4 tracks)

if you gotta try that hard to like an album it probably just sucks, stop it stan
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if you gotta try that hard to like an album it probably just sucks, stop it stan

Album got better each time I heard it brah..that's all I was saying

What a time to be alive..can't criticize music w/o being a hater can't like it without being a stan..smh

This loser really upset over someone liking a CD he don't like hahaha...? cornball..sounds like someone's mom got bleach on their daddy t-shirt n the ? left and neglected to raise his over sensitive sit down while he ? offspring. Hahaha
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Father stretch my hands part 1 is my favorite song on this album.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I've listened to this album enough. Time to let it sit now.

I rank his albums at the moment:

LR
    CD
    MBDTF
    TFLOP
    Graduation
    808s
    Yeezus

I dont think this is going to change. I never was a huge fan of Graduation.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LR
    CD
    MBDTF
    TFLOP
    Graduation
    808s
    Yeezus

A pretty good ranking. Regarding Graduation, I liked the first half of the album to the second. I also liken that album as a sort of vote of thanks to Jay-Z.. he samples his vocals on the first song and ends the album with a dedication to him
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LR
    CD
    MBDTF
    TFLOP
    Graduation
    808s
    Yeezus

What tracks you ain't like from graduation?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Barry bonds is meh and ? and hot girls is stil the worst Kanye track EVER