Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Options

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think something may be brewing between Sara and Rip on the low.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_o2rvtkaIru1uvcgjlo3_500.gif
    tumblr_o2rvtkaIru1uvcgjlo2_500.gif
    tumblr_o2rvtkaIru1uvcgjlo1_500.gif
    Who is that green arrow?

its blarrow! isn't flash and green arrow going to be guest on this show? flash was in the trailer. they should've had them two on the team but i understand. it would round the team out more.

If it's the future, it would probably be Barry's son, Bart Allen who would be biracial.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Connor Hawke?

Yeah he's black in the cw verse. They announced this casting last summer.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Who is that green arrow?

its blarrow! isn't flash and green arrow going to be guest on this show? flash was in the trailer. they should've had them two on the team but i understand. it would round the team out more.

If it's the future, it would probably be Barry's son, Bart Allen who would be biracial.

I hope they don't switch it like that. I'd rather see the Tornado Twins (Barry and Iris' actual kids as opposed to their grandson).
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is that green arrow?

no I meant the season trailer the promotional trailer for the show flash is in it standing and talking with the rest of the team.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Who is that green arrow?

I hope they don't switch it like that. I'd rather see the Tornado Twins (Barry and Iris' actual kids as opposed to their grandson).

I agree, They went to the year 2046 so it could be possible.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray is an idiot
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how they are building the chemistry with the characters, I think season 2 will be epic.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know it's being picky, but the writers need to do a better job with these plotlines.

Rip has a gun pointed at Savage's head.......the whole plot of the show is to ? Savage before he takes over the world in the future.......so why doesn't Rip shoot him instead of just pointing the gun at him?

I understand that Hawkgirl is the only one who can ? him, but he could've at least incapacitated him long enough for Hawkgirl to get to him.

Also, why do they keep giving Savage an advantage by travelling back in time to the years after the last time the saw Savage.

Meaning, at first they saw him in 1975......then this last episode they track him in 1986.

So, he knows who they are and what to expect of them now.

It would make more sense for them to get to him before 1975....that way he still wouldn't know who they are.
  • Big Kola
    Options
    I understand but it is a WB show, and they have to use the budget wisely. I do feel you she could have at least tried to stab him this episode, but I guess that will happen later in the season.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Russian chick could get alladis....all of this ? .

• Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I know it's being picky, but the writers need to do a better job with these plotlines.

Rip has a gun pointed at Savage's head.......the whole plot of the show is to ? Savage before he takes over the world in the future.......so why doesn't Rip shoot him instead of just pointing the gun at him?

I understand that Hawkgirl is the only one who can ? him, but he could've at least incapacitated him long enough for Hawkgirl to get to him.

Also, why do they keep giving Savage an advantage by travelling back in time to the years after the last time the saw Savage.

Meaning, at first they saw him in 1975......then this last episode they track him in 1986.

So, he knows who they are and what to expect of them now.

It would make more sense for them to get to him before 1975....that way he still wouldn't know who they are.

or better yet killed him in ancient Egypt right before he killed Hawkman and Hawkgirl the first time, and before Rip Hunter's solo effort...however that would cause Hawkgirl not to exist
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    From that the first trailer I know flash is going to guest star in an episode that will be goat
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    tumblr_o2rwtebdjT1s239dso1_500.gif
    tumblr_o2rwtebdjT1s239dso2_500.gif

I see see arrow and speedy's costume who is the third one supposed to be rose?
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_o2rwtebdjT1s239dso1_500.gif
    tumblr_o2rwtebdjT1s239dso2_500.gif

I see see arrow and speedy's costume who is the third one supposed to be rose?

black canary
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I had a"savage" weekend. I watched all episodes involving vandal savage on justice league off Netflix and I rented justice league doom from the playstation store. vandal savage= goat immortal.
  • Big Kola
    Options
    You might as well watch Young Justice again.
  • Broddie
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This Vandal Savage can't really compete with the GOAT comic book version because it's still just Hath-Set using a superior villain's name. I hope the DC movies use the classic "caveman who found a meteorite and became history's greatest obstacle" version in live action.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Big Kola wrote: »
    You might as well watch Young Justice again.

Already did last week
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sigh... had my hopes up Slade da Gawd was back
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Big Kola
    Options
    So that's John son, didn't he have a white wife. Not complaining about the casting at all though.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Big Kola wrote: »
    So that's John son, didn't he have a white wife. Not complaining about the casting at all though.

Connor Hawke, Ollies son. He has regenerative powers now and is a top 5 hand to hand fighter. Half Korean, Black and White. He's black with blonde hair in the og comics.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Sigh... had my hopes up Slade da Gawd was back

Slades son and daughter are stronger than him and regenerate faster.