Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Options

Comments

• Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Capt Cold is my favorite character in this show easily Wentworth Miller is killing it imo.

Him and Harrison Wells on Flash are 2 of the best ? characters on TV right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r1l5gMq0eg

Earth 2 Wells has the zero ? given mood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNh9x4goCvc
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    So...Darhk, or whatever, looked exactly the same in 1975?

It looked like the house savage was in, was the same house darhk was in on arrow.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    idk, I like it so far. I'm glad its not as depressing as Arrow. Its goofy as ? in some moments (the whole scene with young Stein was cheesy but it ended interesting) but it actually made me care about the Hawks and Firestorm, which I was never interested in.

And the promise of an one armed Ollie and Jonah Hex is gonna have to keep me watching. I dont know how they can carry this for more than one season though, unless the team or mission changes.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I like the show I don't get the criticism

The action scenes are dope
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's just all over the place. It's a massive juggling act. I'll see what it looks like now that we're past the pilot episodes.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I like this show it's hilarious and the fuckery that can occur is why I watch. Cap Cold and Heatwave keep me watching with their asswholness lol.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's just all over the place. It's a massive juggling act. I'll see what it looks like now that we're past the pilot episodes.

not worse than anything in avengers 1
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cap cold is the best part of the show but I decided I'm not gonna watch because firestorm is that bad
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

what juggling?

The episode plots were easy to understanding unlike the ? that goes on in Scandal, which has 5 plots running all at once in one episode
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I gotta agree wit Blaze. This isn't the type of show where the plot is complicated. Action so far has been on point.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i give this episode 5 "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S"!
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    It's not perfect but what is? I enjoy it well enough despite its flaws. Professor Stein and the Rogues hold it down and make it must see tv. Once it gains it's footing and really gets going it could potentially be the best one yet.

I do kind of hope they take advantage of the anthology series potential (like Fargo or American Horror Story) and switch the team every season. Like season 2 would be dope with Constantine and a more supernatural team.

This show could really be a good way for DC to introduce their more obscure characters to a mainstream audience.

Mr. Terrific, Powergirl, Icon & rocket, static shock could be some really cool characters to throw in there.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what juggling?

The episode plots were easy to understanding unlike the ? that goes on in Scandal, which has 5 plots running all at once in one episode

The juggling act is them having all of these main characters saying or doing something of importance all in the same scene. In Avengers, you can count on one hand how many times there were more than 3 Avengers in the same room. The "we're not a team, we're a time bomb" scene had a bunch of one liners that worked because it showed how chaotic the team could be. Legends of Tomorrow is an hour of that every week, with less talented actors and even less interesting characters.

Tell me I'm lying.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Red Tornado will show up this season for this show
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is ? and teeth (thats what i call hawkchick because thats all i see when shes onscreen) black or like a mexican, i mean its bad enough they got these crackers playing ancient egyptians, but now mexicans too?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So is ? and teeth (thats what i call hawkchick because thats all i see when shes onscreen) black or like a mexican, i mean its bad enough they got these crackers playing ancient egyptians, but now mexicans too?

It's 2016, who cares. Enjoy the show.

Can't wait for the green arrow episode.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

It's 2016, who cares. Enjoy the show.

Can't wait for the green arrow episode.

? how many black people you see playing people from ancient greece and ancient rome?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    young rosario>>>
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CZ1V6eyUEAApUlI.jpg

I know its an easter egg but why does dr fates helmet look like a bucket?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CZ1V6eyUEAApUlI.jpg

I know its an easter egg but why does dr fates helmet look like a bucket?

That's not the helm of fate. It's a reference to Ma Hunkel the original Red Tornado. Matter of fact 80% of those easter eggs are Justice Society related.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed tonight's episode