Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol that lie Rip told them ? was ? up tho. Had them thinking they were all legends when really none of them mean ? to the timeline.

I felt like ? for them.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    lol that lie Rip told them ? was ? up tho. Had them thinking they were all legends when really none of them mean ? to the timeline.

I felt like ? for them.

same here...made me think about that new paper article that was in Star labs with the headline about Reverse Flash fighting Atom,Hawkgirl, Flash,and Green Arrow was not even relevant since 2 of them are Rip Hunter's recruits

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The characters in this show are so good and well developed from the other shows, they really got a good chance to do no wrong
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed it because I was playing gta online with TonyDubbz last night

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooOoOOoOOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all still on 360 or Xbox1?

Nah we onmps4
  • Dupac
    Options
    Smart tryna smash Sarah. But Sarah all about that ?
  • Dupac
    edited January 2016
    Options
    tumblr_o1dy7pB4d61uvcgjlo2_500.gif

That right cross is beautiful. You see how she leans into it and squares back up...

Bruh her trainer should really proud of himself
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still can't believe atom was once superman. Don't know if this is considered an upgrade or downgrade
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about this. Shows like this irritate me. You can just throw punchline after punchline, plot twist after plot twist, special effect after special effect and expect me to just strap in for the sake of getting through the episode.

The reason I love The Flash is because they take time setting things up and the plot holes are far few in between. Here, it's like "No time to explain! You don't know me but get on my time traveling ship and trust me even though I just kidnapped you with a stunning gun!"

No lol and I don't watch Arrow but they didn't give me much time to invest into Hawkgirl and Hawkman. Heatwave is such a minor character that I didn't mind him. But Captain Cold? They made sure to flesh him out as a methodical deep thinking thorough minded individual. But throw him in this show and he's just up for whatever everyone else is doing? I didnt buy it. His "Let's steal timeless artifacts" reasoning was kind of derpy too. Like, during the bar fight scene: when the random brawlers are lunging at White Canary, how and why do Cold and Heatwave get into the fight? Lol and when has Cold ever been shown to have hand to hand combat skills? On the Flash, all he did was plan things out and shoot his freeze gun. Now he's holding his own alongside Canary lol.

All in all, I'll give it a 6/10. They need to slow it down and make ? make sense. We got 2 1/2 episodes to know Hawkgirl and Hawkman, barely anytime to know Heatwave, 1/2 an episode to know Jax, and who knows how much time they invested into Canary and Atom. I want to be able to appreciate these characters and their mission. The one liners ain't bad, but damn just slow it down and let me savor the moment.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats why im not too enthused about watching this show. None of these characters are important its just CW trying to get ratings
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about this. Shows like this irritate me. You can just throw punchline after punchline, plot twist after plot twist, special effect after special effect and expect me to just strap in for the sake of getting through the episode.

The reason I love The Flash is because they take time setting things up and the plot holes are far few in between. Here, it's like "No time to explain! You don't know me but get on my time traveling ship and trust me even though I just kidnapped you with a stunning gun!"

No lol and I don't watch Arrow but they didn't give me much time to invest into Hawkgirl and Hawkman. Heatwave is such a minor character that I didn't mind him. But Captain Cold? They made sure to flesh him out as a methodical deep thinking thorough minded individual. But throw him in this show and he's just up for whatever everyone else is doing? I didnt buy it. His "Let's steal timeless artifacts" reasoning was kind of derpy too. Like, during the bar fight scene: when the random brawlers are lunging at White Canary, how and why do Cold and Heatwave get into the fight? Lol and when has Cold ever been shown to have hand to hand combat skills? On the Flash, all he did was plan things out and shoot his freeze gun. Now he's holding his own alongside Canary lol.

All in all, I'll give it a 6/10. They need to slow it down and make ? make sense. We got 2 1/2 episodes to know Hawkgirl and Hawkman, barely anytime to know Heatwave, 1/2 an episode to know Jax, and who knows how much time they invested into Canary and Atom. I want to be able to appreciate these characters and their mission. The one liners ain't bad, but damn just slow it down and let me savor the moment.

They got into a fight cause canary asked them for help and who need hand to hand skills in a bar brawl? You looking too deep
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tbh, it's more about the actors playing the characters that intrigues me. It's creative in its own right from that perspective. We already know they aren't popular DC characters besides firestorm, Rip Hunter and white canary but they are all standout characters on the show.

I love white canary better than everyone on arrow; she's the most authentic. Firestorm is black excellence and one of the most powerful characters in DC. Captain Cold and Heatwave are cool ass anti heroes that I can relate to. First episode already grabs my attention better than the last 2 seasons of arrow. The relationship between Stein and Jackson definitely stands out. Bruh this show will be second to flash or neck and neck with it I bet.

Y'all should bookmark my statement.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bar fight was just so cliche, I guess I expected more out of television in 2016.
    texas409 wrote: »

thats why im not too enthused about watching this show. None of these characters are important its just CW trying to get ratings

That's one thing that I do like about this show, is they acknowledge that we aren't supposed to give a ? about these characters. The idea is engraved in the plot: a dare from the show's creators that by the end of the season, we will have begun to care about these characters in a way that we never had before.

Dope concept.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Smart tryna smash Sarah. But Sarah all about that ?

Ollie smashed. So I say she's bi...aka...bout that 3sum life.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    Still can't believe atom was once superman. Don't know if this is considered an upgrade or downgrade

Upgrade. Did your see that garbage azzz movie. Til this day, I STILL dunno what the plot was.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    We already know they aren't popular DC characters besides firestorm, Rip Hunter and white canary but they are all standout characters on the show.

Actually White Canary is not popular at all. She was created as a villain for the birds of prey a few years ago and lasted about as long as a cup of coffee. If anything The CW has done far more with their version than DC ever did.

Rip Hunter didn't really become popular until 52 and the Booster Gold series right after it. Captain Cold, The Atom and the Hawks however have been VERY popular characters with DC Comics readers for decades now. Same with Firestorm.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watched the episode twice. i couldnt get jiggy with it, im not gonna give up tho just yet
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i really liked it. they wasted no time in getting to the mission. its comic booky as ? , ever more so than the flash.

great scene where hawkgirl and hawkman meet their son. wasnt expecting that. really makes their role in it seem more important.

smh @ stein pulling a bill cosby on jefferson tho

yo this what had me dying.. he straight kidnapped that ? .. when he woke up on the ship like WTF i damn near lost it..
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant stand the dude that plays firestorm. bad actor but good show
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm guessing Jason Rusch (second firestorm with Stein in the comics) was their original plan cause he appeared in The Flash.

I did hear they had some issue with the actor and that's probably why they called an audible and created this Jax failure. But it also seems like they left it open since Jason was not recast.

At this point though I don't care how they do it (mysticism, science or time travel) just bring back Ronnie!
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ i think he was MUCH better this episode then the first one he was introduced in...that was the first thing i noticed..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options