Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Somebody at the CW must be a big fan of doctor who and Spartacus. I've seen several characters come through both shows and even on super girl. Now we got raury playing rip hunter.

While we wait, drop your top 10 DCU characters.

1. Batman (of coarse)
    2. Solomon grundy
    3. Green lantern(John Stewart)
    4. Ra's al ghul
    5. Clayface
    6. Darkseid
    7. Flash(barry allen)
    8. martian manhunter
    9. mr freeze
    10. Doomsday

Honorary mention:[

Batman
    Superman
    ? Grayson
    Wonder Woman
    Aquaman
    Lex Luthor
    The Flash (any one including Earth-2)
    Green Lantern (see: The Flash)
    Green Arrow
    Booster Gold

Honorary mentions: Deadman, Black Lightning, Mister Terrific 2, Captain Marvel, The Spectre and Swamp Thing.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they wrote Laurel like she played Ruby on Supernatural it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    If they wrote Laurel like she played Ruby on Supernatural it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad.

Yeah but she will still look like a talking hemorrhoid though. Sara actually has the right look.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next week ? ....

Rejoice.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thursday!!

Who else is watching the preview show??
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tonight's the night
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sarah puts Dinahs character to shame.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty damn convenient she had that suit on deck for Sara
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what was the reason for making Katie Cassidy the Black Canary again?
  • infamous114
    Options
    Damn, didn't expect that.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    So far so good.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    It was pretty good.
  • infamous114
    Options
  • infamous114
    Options
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm digging it so far
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C'mon... a renegade Time "Master" steals a time ship and travels around time and space having adventures with his companions?

giphy.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like it.

Smh & Lol @ Hawkgirl/man's son in that pic. Muthafucca darker than me, so how the hell he suppose to be biracial??? White Egyptians, black babies, light skinned women. Imma need then to get their race colors together. Lol.

Ole girl playin White Canary sexy to me for some reason.

3some wit Hawkgirl and White Canary.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed it because I was playing gta online with TonyDubbz last night

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooOoOOoOOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I missed it because I was playing gta online with TonyDubbz last night

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooOoOOoOOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all still on 360 or Xbox1?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DC's Legends of Tomorrow debuted Thursday night to strong ratings, but no records for The CW or superhero stories. The show pulled in a 1.2 rating in key demographic, with 3.1 million total viewers.

That puts it above the last two years of that timeslot for The CW, a clear victory for the network, and the best Thursday they've seen overall in over three years. The boost carried over into The 100, which saw its best ratings since season one, episode two for the season three premiere.

Ratings-wise, Legends falls between Arrow and The Flash's debuts, but when it comes to total viewers, the third series in The CW's DC Comics Universe fell short of either of its predecessors. Arrow debuted to 4.1 million viewers in Fall 2012, and The Flash had 4.8 million viewers (both of which were records for the network) in the Fall of 2014.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    DC's Legends of Tomorrow debuted Thursday night to strong ratings, but no records for The CW or superhero stories. The show pulled in a 1.2 rating in key demographic, with 3.1 million total viewers.

That puts it above the last two years of that timeslot for The CW, a clear victory for the network, and the best Thursday they've seen overall in over three years. The boost carried over into The 100, which saw its best ratings since season one, episode two for the season three premiere.

Ratings-wise, Legends falls between Arrow and The Flash's debuts, but when it comes to total viewers, the third series in The CW's DC Comics Universe fell short of either of its predecessors. Arrow debuted to 4.1 million viewers in Fall 2012, and The Flash had 4.8 million viewers (both of which were records for the network) in the Fall of 2014.

I wonder how it stack against ABC once the Shonda Rhymes shows come back from hiatus in 3 weeks(Scandal,How to get away with murder)