Comments

• ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    tumblr_nrc7ljtJZR1rgko07o1_540.png

WTF?????

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17292-1383249588-29.gif

Just now realizing that the actor who plays Stern on Power is also playing Professor Stein (half of Firestorm) on Arrow.

432.jpg
    I was just thinking bout that the other day. Lol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Firestorm wearing a suit now. ? . Can't wait for this show.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally Firestorm gets a proper costume.

Looks like Snart is gonna meet his younger self. This is turning into quite a nice little universe. How long before Gotham people end up wanting in on all this?
  • Broddie
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Finally Firestorm gets a proper costume.

Looks like Snart is gonna meet his younger self. This is turning into quite a nice little universe. How long before Gotham people end up wanting in on all this?

Different network and showrunner, I can't see Fox coming to the table with CW nor can I see Heller compromising his vision to match with Berlanti, Guggenheim and Kreisberg. If anything I am quite happy for Gotham to stay in it's own lane because it's tonally so different and knowingly campy at this point it really has nothing to do with Batman at all.

I know that's why I'm asking. After what Berlanti and company are doing with their 4 shows it wouldn't surprise me to see the odd man out (Gotham) want a piece of that pie. It's still a WB TV production with significant input from Geoff Johns. Anything is possible. We never thought we'd see Spidey with The Avengers after all. Clearly everything is staying in it's lane right now but who ever thought Arrow would lead to The Flash?

Now they have alternate universes and time travel introduced as well. There's a lot of open space there if they ever wanted to integrate Gotham and Supergirl (even though it's the same producers still different universe seemingly) into everything else.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Oh and I think Booster Gold is quite possible considering Rip Hunter and all. Beetle is tricky. Ray's role now was originally gonna be Ted Kord/Blue Beetle and it got vetoed by DC cause Snyder wanted the character for the movie universe.

• jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was that kryptonite in that trailer???
  • jee504
    Options
    LOT looks like it's gonna be dope as hell. Can't wait now
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I've seen Men of Steel die and Dark Knights fall" @ 1:39....dope

At least we know Criscoe and Kendra won't last long
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show has so many possibilities. Even easter eggs of past events, hero's are good enough for me.
  • infamous114
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOoooOoOOOOoOOOoooooooooooooooooo.................,.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DC is giving me a nice birthday gift on jan 21st
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how damion dark is going to tie into this. He probably working for savage.

Seeing how savage is the big bad guy. It's probably the reason why they downplayed ras on arrow as much as they did.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how damion dark is going to tie into this. He probably working for savage.

Seeing how savage is the big bad guy. It's probably the reason why they downplayed ras on arrow as much as they did.
    Deathstroke's ex-wife has ran it before and given the producers have said we're going to get one of Deathstroke's kids showing up soon enough on Arrow, I assume they'll keep to that.

I hope so because it seems like one of the reasons for the declined interest in arrow is that the villains seem to have gotten weaker each season. Ras Al Ghul was initially dope but they watered him down mid season. No baddy has measured up to deathstroke imo. Damian Dark seems like a corny villain compared to even Malcolm Merlyn so this season just comes off as a filler season.

Flash on the other hand draws more interest because we're finding out more secrets, new character developments and better baddies each season. I think everyone expected black canary to improve and learn new abilities as well as red arrow transition into arsenal and lose a hand.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks pretty ? dope
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

Deathstroke's ex-wife has ran it before and given the producers have said we're going to get one of Deathstroke's kids showing up soon enough on Arrow, I assume they'll keep to that.

I hope so because it seems like one of the reasons for the declined interest in arrow is that the villains seem to have gotten weaker each season. Ras Al Ghul was initially dope but they watered him down mid season. No baddy has measured up to deathstroke imo. Damian Dark seems like a corny villain compared to even Malcolm Merlyn so this season just comes off as a filler season.

Flash on the other hand draws more interest because we're finding out more secrets, new character developments and better baddies each season. I think everyone expected black canary to improve and learn new abilities as well as red arrow transition into arsenal and lose a hand.
    Just saw on twitter like a week ago that he was coming back to the show. He left a tweet saying "glad to be back on set," or some ? like that. I'm guessing roy's gonna come back in the second half. I'm hoping the person in that grave is "roy" if you know what I mean....

It would be cool If it was for legends of tomorrow and then leaked over into arrow.

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would be cool if legends of tomorrow leads into black canary getting her powers. Even better if white canary kills off black canary and turns bad leading to Dinah getting new powers and a sister rivalry.
  • infamous114
    edited December 2015
    Options
  • jee504
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Somebody at the CW must be a big fan of doctor who and Spartacus. I've seen several characters come through both shows and even on super girl. Now we got raury playing rip hunter.

While we wait, drop your top 10 DCU characters.

1. Batman (of coarse)
    2. Solomon grundy
    3. Green lantern(John Stewart)
    4. Ra's al ghul
    5. Clayface
    6. Darkseid
    7. Flash(barry allen)
    8. martian manhunter
    9. mr freeze
    10. Doomsday

Honorary mention:

Mr. Mxyzptlk(he trolled the ? out of superman)
  • Broddie
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Captain Cold is going to steal the show. White canary should have been cast as Black Canary.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Captain Cold is going to steal the show. White canary should have been cast as Black Canary.

She was at first
  • Broddie
    Options
    CJ wrote: »

She was at first

I mean she should've played Dinah Lance not some made for TV sister.