Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    But its still ? out there that will say hes not the best player in the NBA right now FOH

Kawhi is a better overall player than Step. Dude is the best defensive player in the league and he's leading the league in 3 point percentage. He can do more things than Step. Statistically he's better than Steph at what Steph does best 3 point shooting. Best two way player n the game.

No he isn't and just don't respond any further because you're wrong. Concede the convo and don't further make an ass out of yourself.

Kawhi is leading the league in 3 point shooting percentage.

That doesn't make him a better 3 point shooter.

? can you read. I said STATISTICALLY he's shooting better from three. He is leading the league in 3 point shooting percentage. Statistically he's shooting better from three than any player in the league. What part of that don't you understand?

Statistically Draymond Green has more triple doubles than LeBron James. Draymond Green>>LeBron James.

Bruh can you read. Stop taking things out of context. Let me ask you right now who's the best free throw shooter in the league?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
    But its still ? out there that will say hes not the best player in the NBA right now FOH

Kawhi is a better overall player than Step. Dude is the best defensive player in the league and he's leading the league in 3 point percentage. He can do more things than Step. Statistically he's better than Steph at what Steph does best 3 point shooting. Best two way player n the game.

No he isn't and just don't respond any further because you're wrong. Concede the convo and don't further make an ass out of yourself.

? can you read. I said STATISTICALLY he's shooting better from three. He is leading the league in 3 point shooting percentage. Statistically he's shooting better from three than any player in the league. What part of that don't you understand?

Statistically Draymond Green has more triple doubles than LeBron James. Draymond Green>>LeBron James.

Bruh can you read. Stop taking things out of context. Let me ask you right now who's the best free throw shooter in the league?

DeAndre Jordan has the highest field goal percentage so he's clearly the best scorer in the NBA. #stats

Idk who is the best free throw shooter, please tell me.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh you sound stupid. This is just disrespectful and idiotic post. I'm a Bulls fan but I can acknowledge greatness when I see it. I saw Mike play. He gives me that same feeling watching him play. The dude straight made 3 clutch plays to get it to overtime then won overtime. He the best player in the league. ? talking about defense. Trying to discredit him. It don't matter that ? got it. No one can stop him right now. Only PG that gave him work this year was Damian Lillard If you don't like Curry say it bro but don't discredit greatness. Make you sound stupid.

Lol @ the bolded.

Lowry,Wall,Paul,Mcw,Rose,Lillard all are pg's who gave curry that work this season
  • Los216
    Options

DeAndre Jordan has the highest field goal percentage so he's clearly the best scorer in the NBA. #stats

Idk who is the best free throw shooter, please tell me.

1280963866577.jpg

? having the highest FG% doesn't mean you're the best scorer in the league. That would be PPG in which Steph Curry is leading the league.

Jamal Crawford is leading the league in FT% right now. He's STATISTICALLY the best FT shooter in the league right now. Obviously there are guys you would rather have shooting threes than Kawhi. I'm telling you this ? based on stats. Why can't you comprehend that. Can you ? read boy?
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    People still jumping on Oscar about what he said didnt listen to what he said.

I understood why he said it. But he doesnt get it. Although the rules have chg. It aint like coaches aint tried to sit there n scheme against him...There isnt anything u can do.

never has there been a player who can shoot that unconscious from anywhere on the court who can also get to the rim anytime he wants..

What foul him hard..ok....u really want a shooter at the line?

A hard foul back then was just a foul. A hard foul now gets you a flagrant one and you sitting the next game.

Nobody seem remember how they rough up MJ.

Bruh...i been watching ball since mj dropped 63 on the Cs....n ur making my point..u cant foul him hard....big O wanna bring it back to when he was playing...u can't. So what he talking about these nba defenses are dumb..they are just letting him shoot..they are not. U can't judge or start taken curry out of this era n put him into another era..thats not fair to none of these players

Plus if jordan figured out how to endure the physical play...Curry couldn't figure it out....if u remembered. Curry came into the league only being a good shooter..the dribble n court vision he added that to his game aka he adjusted.

The rule changes didnt make Curry, It just makes him harder to guard.

I feel what your saying. But for the BiG O the point wss pointless. The rule changes happened decades ago. It made it harder to guard kobe or shaq etc as well...but since they are skilled enough to figure it out in that era (big o's era) too..why even bring it up?(question directed to BIG O)

Plus listen to his tone...he was salty too. I heard the audio a few times...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    I just realized Curry dance more than Cam but there is no fake outrage from white folk lol

I was thinking the same thing last night lol
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I just realized Curry dance more than Cam but there is no fake outrage from white folk lol

I was thinking the same thing last night lol

Whites don't watch/follow NBA on same level as NFL.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh you sound stupid. This is just disrespectful and idiotic post. I'm a Bulls fan but I can acknowledge greatness when I see it. I saw Mike play. He gives me that same feeling watching him play. The dude straight made 3 clutch plays to get it to overtime then won overtime. He the best player in the league. ? talking about defense. Trying to discredit him. It don't matter that ? got it. No one can stop him right now. Only PG that gave him work this year was Damian Lillard If you don't like Curry say it bro but don't discredit greatness. Make you sound stupid.

Lol @ the bolded.

Lowry,Wall,Paul,Mcw,Rose,Lillard all are pg's who gave curry that work this season

But did they guard him well???
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    That bulls 72-10 record gonna get broken never thought it would happen.I wanted to see the patriots go 19-0 so I won't be a hypocrite and hope they lose.key injuries the only thing stoppin it from happening
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because their are no flags in the NBA.... and this is not "their" game
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited February 2016
    Options

Lol @ the bolded.

But did they guard him well???

Nobody can.What he's doing is unprecedented curry routinely pullin up from 35 feet he was hitting 3's over 7 footers,adams played great defense on him on the perimeter and he still was hittin the 3's.We all have different opinions we'll just leave it at that
  • Los216
    Options
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy with Steph having the game he did and Draymond having the game he did Klays game is being overlooked. He played great defense on Westbrook in the 4th and ot plus dropped 32.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I take back any positive thing I've ever said about Waiters, he's really bad

When they go small like that, Payne needs his minutes and they need to let him set up the O, put KD on the block, Russ at the top weak side

Actually just give Payne all Waiters minutes, you can't have two ? on the court playing scared at the same time

I'm still standing by my pick OKC knocking them ? out...they'll take more from losing that game than if they had won

Rip City knocking the Spurs out if we can avoid that 1st round OKC matchup

Epic WCF lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Crazy with Steph having the game he did and Draymond having the game he did Klays game is being overlooked. He played great defense on Westbrook in the 4th and ot plus dropped 32.

Yeah that ? always happens. its crazy you look up and he has 30.. and is no mistake for 15 pt quarter they just get the ? done
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's because curry isn't physically intimidating in any way and he super lightskin
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's because curry isn't physically intimidating in any way and he super lightskin

Lol that's so stupid. How about he didn't get kicked out of one college.

Proceeds to go to another college with allegations of accepting money.

Had a history of losing and pouting early in his career.

And then wants to dance when everything goes his way
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

Sarcasm
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That generational talk is bs. ? reminisce like its a hobby. I can't tell you how many times I heard this:

"Back in my day you could throw elbows and hit players in the face and they would maybe call a foul. Nowadays they'll call a flagrant, he'd be suspended and everything. These players are soft"

When they say ? like that they usually talking about Malone and Zeke but leave out important facts like he got thrown out the game, suspended, and fined.
This discussion has been closed.