Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bernie Sanders, to the tune of 91%. Which mirror the results of most of the posters here. I guess the prevailing question is......How come Hillary is beating Bernie with a wiffle-ball bat in the polls?

The facts show that the Clinton's have been disastrous for black people.

- Bill Clinton presided over the largest increase in Federal and State inmates (mostly black) of any President in American history.

- He supported the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity for ? vs. powdered ? , which produced staggering racial injustice--bias in sentencing and boosted funding for heavy-handed drug-enforcement (Remember those battering rams in the hood?)

- He championed 3 strikes law that decimated black communities.

- He authorized more than 16 billion for state prison grants and the expansion of police forces.

- This dude sat on the sidelines while hundreds of thousands of people in Rwanda, were slaughtered. Yet gave billions of the taxpayers money to Israel, to fend off attacks from "rock-throwing" Palestinian teenagers.

I could go on, but you get the point. And if Hillary wins, who do you think will be her closest confidant/adviser?

Yep, the unofficial, "first black President."

Because the South are ignorant and uneducated idiots for the most part. Also the South won't turn blue for Hillary in the General Election, Hillary won't be able to grab independent voters, her favorablity ratings are low, her honesty rating are low, and she polls poorly against any republican not named trump. I think even Trump could beat her tbh. Bernie is the best hope for Democrats and people with common sense should be able to see that. If not, then be ready for a Trump or Cruz presidency smh.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bernie sanders will destroy the economy
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    83 Bernie was my highest.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Apparently I'm a Trump supporter
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @fortyacres that "first black President" line was tongue-in-cheek/sarcasm. Many people labeled him with that moniker because he sang at black churches, ate McDonalds, and played the saxophone. You know, all the black stereotypes that whip negros up into an emotional stupor, while they abandon, all logic and reason.

@zzombie Hmm, so eliminating tax breaks and subsidies for the top 1%, and these transnational corporations will be destructive to American society? Don't know what facts led you to that conclusion. NAFTA, began the onset of offshoring manufacturing jobs in this country, which led to depressed wages, an a steady rise in H1b visas for STEM jobs for foreign workers.

The Cinton's got away with this ? because they knew how to tug at the emotional/cultural heart-strings of black people.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice......Shame on me.
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @fortyacres that "first black President" line was tongue-in-cheek/sarcasm. Many people labeled him with that moniker because he sang at black churches, ate McDonalds, and played the saxophone. You know, all the black stereotypes that whip negros up into an emotional stupor, while they abandon, all logic and reason.

@zzombie Hmm, so eliminating tax breaks and subsidies for the top 1%, and these transnational corporations will be destructive to American society? Don't know what facts led you to that conclusion. NAFTA, began the onset of offshoring manufacturing jobs in this country, which led to depressed wages, an a steady rise in H1b visas for STEM jobs for foreign workers.

The Cinton's got away with this ? because they knew how to tug at the emotional/cultural heart-strings of black people.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice......Shame on me.

YOU act as if that's the only sanders wants to do he's also going to raise taxes and minimum wages and on top of it he wants to offer free university and 12 weeks of paid vacation.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    83% bernie....
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    So most of ya'll leftist?
    I ride with whoever smoking tree yo
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    79% Gary Johnson

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    already miss obama with all these nutcase candidates
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Jill stein and Bernie 94%
  • zzombie
    Options
    That so many young black people are leftist saddens me greatly you just don't understand how destructive the left is.
    I know the ideas of bernie sanders may sound great to you people but if you dig a little deeper you would see that they are based on fantasy and not cold hard reality
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frank Underwood 1 Hunnid
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    That so many young black people are leftist saddens me greatly you just don't understand how destructive the left is.
    I know the ideas of bernie sanders may sound great to you people but if you dig a little deeper you would see that they are based on fantasy and not cold hard reality

I'd say the only thing truly harmful about us being stout democrats is that the dems have come to expect our vote more or less.

We'd be in a much better place if we were largely independent, that way the dems and gop would put more effort into catering to us knowing that if they don't our vote could go the other way.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

I'd say the only thing truly harmful about us being stout democrats is that the dems have come to expect our vote more or less.

We'd be in a much better place if we were largely independent, that way the dems and gop would put more effort into catering to us knowing that if they don't our vote could go the other way.

The heart of the problem is not about being stout democrats or being in any political party it's about the ideological perspective many black people adhere to without being properly educated on the real world political,social economic effects it has on their lives. independent just means you are no loyal to any party but that's irrelevant if you are leftist because you will always lean leftist.

A lot of blacks hear conservatives say something mean or too harsh and then base their opinions of conservatism just on that this is how simplistic black political thought is.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Balance is what people should actually be leaning on.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-the-left-wing-and-the-right-wing-What-is-the-difference-on-a-basic-level-on-a-? -politician-level

That's pretty interesting.

But @zzombie I see where black people are more leftist because of the whole civil rights can easily be interpreted as a radical movement and it's not conservative in the least bit. So that tradition sticks. I say we need to be balance, some things definitely required a left or liberal movement and somethings need to be conserved. If there is no middle ground then everything will shake. Trust me things will shake viciously hard whether Bernie or a republican is in office protecting status quo and conserving traditions and protecting their wealth.

I will be considered radical or liberal when it comes to religion outlook and how I believe that we need a scientific viewpoint.

Ma'at.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

The heart of the problem is not about being stout democrats or being in any political party it's about the ideological perspective many black people adhere to without being properly educated on the real world political,social economic effects it has on their lives. independent just means you are no loyal to any party but that's irrelevant if you are leftist because you will always lean leftist.

A lot of blacks hear conservatives say something mean or too harsh and then base their opinions of conservatism just on that this is how simplistic black political thought is.

I actually agree with most of what you said however some of it is incorrect, I voted for Ron Paul in 08 matter of fact
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nice site, too bad the algorithm is flawed. They're matching us to what they say they're going to do.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bernie, Hillary and this Stein lady are all tied at 87%
  • UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator