Fight at the Buffet over what...?

Options
2»

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It's a buffet in I think Bush La, it was off the chain. I haven't been in over a decade but it was only open on the weekend. I think because they caught all the seafood themselves.

Every type of seafood. It's over $20 a pop though.

I don't know if it's still like it was but it was the best

20 bucks is damn good for a seafood buffet.

Hell, anytime I get seafood from one of the various seafood spots I hit up on the reg I usually a dub (or close to it) for a plate.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    I can't stand eating crab legs. All that work for such little reward. Nah I'm good on that

Yeah I'm pretty lazy when it come to that but I'll ? with it if I'm going out in a group.

Other wise ? working for it, I'm going with......
    pappardelle_and_crab.crab.jpg

from Costco. Sounds weird but it's good as hell to make wraps with this, scrambled eggs/cheese, with srirachi.

I use this when i make crab cakes @Young_chitlin
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buffets are a cesspool of ignorance

Seen it firsthand. I was working in a restaurant while in school smh.....

Customers crying cause the somebody put the soup in two pots and it wasn't hot enough then cussing about it, ppl nagging over what type of melon they wanted that we ain't have, customers acting a fool when the food ain't on that buffet line w/ the quickness. Some good times tho. Getting discounts on the food you wanted. Watching this old couple laugh at one co-worker who walked out and quit when they left him to do ALL the dishes. Glad I'm done w/ that tho.....
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Summer time crab fest at Baltimore harbor ftw
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buffets are a cesspool of ignorance

LOL sho ya right, I don't even mess with them places, they all seem nasty as ? .
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i say im having a party i bet ? momas know will show up i dont understand the love for them things...i mean kfc potatoes bowls yes