Comments

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some women can't carry their part in a conversation. So part of the problem may be with the women you are talking to.

But he just said---Aye yall some wild boys lls
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Lou_Cypher roommate should have smashed that broad at either her crib or got a room.

When I was playing the field bringing jumpoffs to my crib was a big no no, because it never fails those broads will pop back up at your place unannounced.

They might even try to damage your property or show up and mess up some new potential prospects you're pursuing when ? goes south (it generally always does), it's just a bad idea take note young playas.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of the aforementioned dating websites will get you in some new ? faster than Chris Christie going after a donut.

I got 4--5 ? on deck from multiple websites. The strategy should be to get them "offline" as soon as possible. A lot of them broads are the "alphabet type."

Example: (guy) "hey sexy" (girl) "sup" (guy) "can I give you my number, or you give me yours?" (girl) "K" (guy) "I'm busy right now, but I can come over later" (girl) "wyd?"

You gotta trudge through the dumb ? in order to get to the snappy nappy.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    ? just be yourself. Matter of fact run this ? you telling us to the correct female and you'll be in there. Just say you scared and a little nervous getting back in the game. look sad and ?

The worst advice is to be yourself... Do not be yourself. Be someone else...
    Some funny and charismatic... Def not yourself.