THE OFFICIAL REHAB THREAD

Options

Comments

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? does acid nowaday . Its either weed powder or syrup or pills
    I don't come around acid much these days so when my dude got some best believe imma cop. I can get the ? you mentioned any day of the week lol plus you really only need 2 trip a few times a yr. So if I come across any more I wouldn't take it til after summer
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    Hi-tek green body bent still sippin

pap415qldxae.jpeg

How u drinking that ? everyday tf wrong with u

? ain't worried about his kidneys

Lmao he ain't worried bout ? that's a damn shame mayne ion even see how ? function smoking weed all day everyday
    It's hella easy 2 function on bud lol
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

pap415qldxae.jpeg
    Say homie 2 be honest I've never had the green syrup. I've had purple,red,orange but never the green. How does that taste?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Didn't realize Mssouthern was such a party girl. Damn she be turnin

@JoHn_DougH81G you still alive ? ? How was it

I've lived a good long life. Filled with amazing stories

@thatboydizz ... Do you really sip
    Lean daily ? You know it gives you a fat neck. Makes you look swollen
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? closes up your throat the codien u can't do that ? erryday
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Was good? Yea I dropped that ? Friday night. Man that ? was dope as hell. I dropped the tab and smoked 2 joints and 3 bowls. I didn't really hallucinate 2 much but colors, sounds, music etc every thing is just so much better. My bro was driving then all of a sudden everything turned purple and the trees started bending towards me than a rainbow showed up out of nowhere. That was dope as ? .
    @thatboydizz it's kinda hard 2 explain. You really just need 2 experience it on your own. I promise bro you will enjoy it. These past few days I've just been in a good mood. Nothing seems 2 bother me lol if you come across any homie get just one hit. One hit is enough. LSD is measured in UG which is a lot less than mg. The average hut of acid is 50-200ugs. I was told the hit I got was 100ugs. Honestly I would have liked 2 see how 200ugs would have felt

Damn. That sound wild as hell. I hope you had a good time. I want to try it based off the music feeling. I know some kanye or the weeknd probably go crazy while you trippin. I got a loud ass 10 The vibrations and different instruments probably sound amazing
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

Was good? Yea I dropped that ? Friday night. Man that ? was dope as hell. I dropped the tab and smoked 2 joints and 3 bowls. I didn't really hallucinate 2 much but colors, sounds, music etc every thing is just so much better. My bro was driving then all of a sudden everything turned purple and the trees started bending towards me than a rainbow showed up out of nowhere. That was dope as ? .
    @thatboydizz it's kinda hard 2 explain. You really just need 2 experience it on your own. I promise bro you will enjoy it. These past few days I've just been in a good mood. Nothing seems 2 bother me lol if you come across any homie get just one hit. One hit is enough. LSD is measured in UG which is a lot less than mg. The average hut of acid is 50-200ugs. I was told the hit I got was 100ugs. Honestly I would have liked 2 see how 200ugs would have felt

Damn. That sound wild as hell. I hope you had a good time. I want to try it based off the music feeling. I know some kanye or the weeknd probably go crazy while you trippin. I got a loud ass 10 The vibrations and different instruments probably sound amazing
    Lol I was bumping hella The Weeknd when I was on it. I was watching that new video 2 that Might Not Make It joint and the video was tripping me out lol
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

Yeah I do. Bad habit but what aint these days. You only go through this one time might as well do it trippy. I found the best plug ever right before my birthday. I got 2 bricks for 220. Stupid plug. Purple activist going for 50-60 a line thats 1 ounce. A brick is 16 ounces. So we came up lovely. I got some green and purple. And I just found perhaps the greatest soda ever. I dont know if you heard of it but its called faygo and its different kinds oh my ? it slappp so much they got a cotton candy flavor, vanilla cream flavor and a strawberry one. Threw 4 lines in it slapppp. So Heavenly
    o7lkb70j8dvd.jpeg
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

Yeah I do. Bad habit but what aint these days. You only go through this one time might as well do it trippy. I found the best plug ever right before my birthday. I got 2 bricks for 220. Stupid plug. Purple activist going for 50-60 a line thats 1 ounce. A brick is 16 ounces. So we came up lovely. I got some green and purple. And I just found perhaps the greatest soda ever. I dont know if you heard of it but its called faygo and its different kinds oh my ? it slappp so much they got a cotton candy flavor, vanilla cream flavor and a strawberry one. Threw 4 lines in it slapppp. So Heavenly
    o7lkb70j8dvd.jpeg
    Yeah that's a deal right there. 2 pints of Act for 220 is a steal. I get mines 30 a line which 2 me ain't 2 bad these days. I remember the good old days in 2002 I was paying 10 sometimes less a line.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

pap415qldxae.jpeg
    Say homie 2 be honest I've never had the green syrup. I've had purple,red,orange but never the green. How does that taste?

It taste like bubblegum. I've had green, yellow, purple and red. The best by far is purple then green. Yellow is the most common out here and purple is the hardest to find.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

pap415qldxae.jpeg

It taste like bubblegum. I've had green, yellow, purple and red. The best by far is purple then green. Yellow is the most common out here and purple is the hardest to find.
    Yeah out here it's mostly the purp. You ? with that Tussionex? That yella yella my favorite even tho it ain't codiene/promethazine
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    20160405_203010.jpg
    Some NYC Diesel
  • thatboydizz
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow ? all this illegal stuff in here
    U guys are crazy
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    xtw1uyrzyvx1.png
    "Ain't nothing important 2 me except codeine over ice" Thats a dope pic bro
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Wow ? all this illegal stuff in here
    U guys are crazy

Yes dizz in here snitchin on the plug
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has anyone traveled with edibles on a plane?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Traveled with Edibles, 5 grams of bud, gram of wax and some other illegal stuff im not proud of.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Traveled with Edibles, 5 grams of bud, gram of wax and some other illegal stuff im not proud of.

I'm about to go on vacation and wanted to bring some with me
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

? easy. If its edibles, just pack it in your checked bag. In a tupperware or bag or something. You may want to include other treats in there that dont get you high. You could just put it in your carry on as well. TSA has much bigger things to worry about than the ingredients of your cookies.

For my herb dabs and narcotics I had a used stick of deodorant that was nearly finished. Roll it until you can pull the deoderant stick off. Stuff the drugs inside of the empty plastic container for the deoderant. Put the stick of deodorant back on the thing and twist it down until it looks like regular deodorant again. The deodorant will block a majority of the smell from the weed. Youll have to put your nose on the deodorant to smell the weed. Put that stick of deodorant in a bag with the rest of your toiletries and check in that bag. Ive done this several times and never had a problem.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

Yeah edibles easy. Just make sure you have it out the package. If it's a cookie for instance put it in a napkins or tuperware. Make it look homemade lol
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Edibles you say
    ethl422wmsmo.jpg
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rehab is for quitters
  • thatboydizz
    Options
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have tried every drug exept ? and heroin.. but the only one i had ever a problem with is alcohol..