Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    That :32-:40 second mark ."All Three Ah Ya Gonna sTawp Playin wit my Name, I'm Not Gonna say it No mo".
    then he folds his arm like he 5... LMAO

It's not funny to me because that's how ? in new Orleans act when they get mad. It may be new to y'all though.

? always end up dead the next day too.

But CGod gon be aight. Baby ain't the same one from 10 years ago.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoooooooo lmao

This ? birdman really was about to cry.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Smh @ y'all capin for birdman cuz u don't like ctg. Idc if u feel bruh b gossiping or not, we talking birdman, a ? who has made heroin addicts out of and ? over the favorite rappers of many of us. How ever weak u think Charlemagne is for not letting 3-4 ? stomp him to oblivion (cuz on the IC ? are tough enough to handle twice that right?) birdman is 5 times weaker for that ? ass (possibly literally n/h) ? he been on. How breakfast club wrong for tryna ask about it? FOH. Y'all advocate when birdman go after the fool yall don't like but was just as quite as birdman when other folks called him out on that ? . What kinda fugazi ? that is?

Yeah I never got saying a ? is weak for trying not to get jumped as if there's some props in getting your ass whooped by 3-4 people outside of your job.
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Must be sign of the times bc in my eyes Charlamgane didnt handle it like a "G." Not like a ? either, but basically he handled it like a troll. Perfect for internet. Not so much how 2 men would handle ? irl

Handling it like a G is standig your ground and bein ready for whatever comes, no ? talkin, no jokes, no chit chattin. Shouldn't be much more than 'ok, whats up?'. That's how he was for the first part, but then'Did you roll up on Ross....' :joy:

Now you're back into entertainment mode. Thats saying fighting words that you're comfortable to say bc its on air and bc you're "The radio guy". Thats akin to throwing rocks and hiding your hands . That's a ? that knows people are watching and Black Twitter is on standby. I don't knock it bc its his profession but it needs to be pointed out. "#clapback" iis a hashtag ? use. This niga just hit a #clapback lol Its hilarious, but its not 'G'
    Lol
    The man is at work. When has Charlemagne ever tried to be a "G"?

He's on the radio being a radio personality while asking radio questions. If Birdman was mad that what was said in the streets, then he could have approached them in the streets. He went to the radio to approach a radio guy. Charlemagne asked him what the issue was. ? that "G" ? . He handled it like a man and like a professional.

Notice he didn't try to turn "G" after Birdman left either. You can tell from the Ross/Trick question that he would have said what he said to Birdman's face.

Cosign. Remember, Birdman could've handled it in the streets if he wanted, but he chose to go on a radio show with 10 people, confront 2 dudes and a female, but then not bring up what he ? off about. That's G ? ?? Lol the ? really brought an entourage for Charlemagne, envy, and yee. Lmao I bet he was snapping his fingers in his head while he "checked" them lol. Then stomped out like a ? that can't get her nails done. Hoe ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this thread b
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Lots of Charlemagne the ? stans in here
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Must be sign of the times bc in my eyes Charlamgane didnt handle it like a "G." Not like a ? either, but basically he handled it like a troll. Perfect for internet. Not so much how 2 men would handle ? irl

Handling it like a G is standig your ground and bein ready for whatever comes, no ? talkin, no jokes, no chit chattin. Shouldn't be much more than 'ok, whats up?'. That's how he was for the first part, but then'Did you roll up on Ross....' :joy:

Now you're back into entertainment mode. Thats saying fighting words that you're comfortable to say bc its on air and bc you're "The radio guy". Thats akin to throwing rocks and hiding your hands . That's a ? that knows people are watching and Black Twitter is on standby. I don't knock it bc its his profession but it needs to be pointed out. "#clapback" iis a hashtag ? use. This niga just hit a #clapback lol Its hilarious, but its not 'G'

Man wtf are you talking about. Charlamagne specifically asked Birdman what the problem was. He gave Birdman a chance to air hiss grievances and Birdman kept mumbling at the mouth. That's when he sonned his ass and deservedly so.

Nah, what's understood don't need to be explained.

Charlamagne knows exactly why Bird was mad, so Bird felt like it was unnecessary to speak on a issue he felt he already addressed.

To real ? Charlamagne came out looking like a hoe, but I forgot, I'm on the IC

@Trillaaaaaa
    Na birdman looks stupid fck dat real ? B.S this ain't the hood ? take ya shoes off when u come in my house lol that real ? ? in society get u no where but locked up and sued look at Gucci and Offset and now Kodak Black just got locked up
    This ain't the 90's people don't fear ? who sag pants can't tlk with English language correctly and face tatts
  • TayGettem
    Options

I can't stand that ? . I hope Cthagawd beats his ass

Na I hope thugga do it and CGod sue the ? out him dumb ? just tld on himself
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol@ this baby feelings is really hurt...but ctg is stupid if he don't think baby cant/won't have them ? that was wit him chasin him around another car 4 talking reckless after baby warned him live on the air & camera
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Wait wait wait

So CGod is a real ? now? And Rick Ross a real ? now after his crew be getting tossed around like paper airplanes.

Gtfoh wit that nerd logic woodface & gggg-uflop gets no props 4 jumpin & just tossing a ? that still gets back up after all of that swinging...
  • Logic Last
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I'll bet none of you ? would dare bait Birdman if he rolled through your bits with some goons...

C did it and Stunna was submissive.

C is confident cause Birdman shows us on a regular basis he cannot articulate himself correctly and furthermore he is a ? business man.

He rich from robbing people. He ? . And he ? up the relationship with his cash cow because he had ? feelings for Yung Thug.

No, C couldn't do Diddy or Master P like that...because they would have approached the situation better.

EVEN K MICHELLE HANDLED THESE ? BETTER THAN BIRDMAN.

She had a grievance, she laid it on the table and said "This is why I don't ? wid you"

Birdman acted like a hoe.

You sound ? stupid as fukk. Charlemagne will be looking over his shoulder for some time. I guarantee it.
  • TayGettem
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Bird and Thug ain't gonna do ?
    think abt it if they was really gonna handle business they would of pulled up when cameras wasn't rollin
    Birdman asked to be at that interview though he was gonna punk them on camera
    An ended up looking stupid
    Let's be real if ? would of popped off all that footage and voice recording is straight damming evidence
    An now him and Thug have made clear threats anything happen to C, E, or Yee
    An bird and Thug the prime suspects even if they ain't the ones to physically touch them
    Conspiracy charges are sure to come
    I hate some of y'all dumb Street thugs
    When P got at ? wasn't no threats or caneras tryin to prove how hard he is
    Diddy ain't never threaten pac jst had him killed (that's the rumor)
    Jay Prince called CGod and warned him abt fckin with Drake didn't make it no publicity stunt like birdman then call and apologize like they say bird did after he left
    No way to make this look like a win fck all that tryin to sound tough ? like tlkin bout
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why didn't Birdman get Donkey of the Day for this?!!?!?!!?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This discussion has been closed.