The Official Drake ‘VIEWS’ Album Thread

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a hit and miss for me I'm surprised he put 20 tracks up on the album rappers been cutting their album short nowadays
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Now that majority of real hiphop heads and average listeners says this album is weak we can move on. Drake should have evolved into a better artist by now his sound is boring and that lane is being taken over by Bryson tiller and Tory lanez drake has to change up and get rid of his yes men because his decline is coming after this album

Yall try too hard man, just log off or go to anlther thread if you don't like it LOLOLOL. Yall ? me, yall don't "listen" to Drake but be mad familiar with all the ? he be doing and have enough time to sit up at midnight waiting for a link to the album LOLOL.

And them ? are birthed from Drake's style. 6 albums in and this one sold even more than his others have. He's arguably more famous now than he's ever been. Accept it.

There u go with the numbers ? again. We talking about the material ? . The material is trash can juice
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Reviews panning tf out of this. Even the user reviews on metacritic are at 6.5.

But somehow he sold 2 mil in a week.

Why u acting so salty he sold a lot? He the top mainstream rap artist the same ? Jay did
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Album is only trash if you take Drake seriously as a rapper. I always looked at this ? as a industry plant. Name another rapper who was #1 in the game without having the streets first? Eminem. That says it all right there. So nah, I aint expecting this ? to do some next level ? with his sound or bars. He sticking to the money plan. I actually like that he didn't let last summer gas him up to think he's capable of making a real rap album. I ain't even trying hear that ? from fam cuz it aint believable.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Why u acting so salty he sold a lot? He the top mainstream rap artist the same ? Jay did

Eminem in his prime is the biggest rapper ever and he ain't doing no two million. I smell ? ? . Drake don't even have a top 10 single right now. Can't you see Apple is manipulating his numbers.

Jay-z Samsung ? never counted towards his sales.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

Eminem in his prime is the biggest rapper ever and he ain't doing no two million. I smell ? ? . Drake don't even have a top 10 single right now. Can't you see Apple is manipulating his numbers.

um one dance is number 3 you ? and he also on rihanna work which is top 10 too
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This just about sums up what anyone with two ears is thinking .....

https://youtu.be/4_U0dGWBHyY

Didn't listen ? this cac
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I rock with the album , forget what y'all talking about...nice mix of rap and harmonizing
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Birdman is the first CEO in music history to have 3 different albums on his label sell 1 million albums in 1 week. ? the rap CEOs. Iovine, Davis, Rubin and all them other white ? yall wish you could trade your skin for has never done this

he the best to do it
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Birdman is the first CEO in music history to have 3 different albums on his label sell 1 million albums in 1 week. ? the rap CEOs. Iovine, Davis, Rubin and all them other white ? yall wish you could trade your skin for has never done this

really doubt that. rap ceos might be possible
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    ? just broke Adele's record for most streams in one week in the UK.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Drake the best now
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    I c this is a good yr 4 r&b singers Kirby & b diid krazy numbers.....smh@ hip hop anticipating this Canadian off brand jaFAKING views hip pop ghost written bs
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I cant find the leaked version of controlla with popcaan anywhere, I remember only listening to it once and not liking it now its my favorite song
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    I c this is a good yr 4 r&b singers Kirby & b diid krazy numbers.....smh@ hip hop anticipating this Canadian off brand jaFAKING views hip pop ghost written bs

@gee757 go suck off meek mill ya ? bet the whole team MMGangbang your ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

um one dance is number 3 you ? and he also on rihanna work which is top 10 too
    @usmarin3
    u9hfvr3j5e6e.jpeg
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I cant find the leaked version of controlla with popcaan anywhere, I remember only listening to it once and not liking it now its my favorite song

http://www.viperial.info/tracks/view/51128/drake-ft-popcaan-controlla

That site got mad pop ups tho.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »

@gee757 go suck off meek mill ya ? bet the whole team MMGangbang your ?

U r a Austin powers UK foreign ? who dont know ? about American hip hop especially since ya a Canadian jaFAKING sicko groupie

It's nothing 2 c mmg n the 757 & I've been shown this 4 yrs on here ? plus I know mmg ? n real life u stupid ? .....back o. Topik y is this canadian milli vanilli r&b hip pop trash n the reason the views aint hip hop....
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adele didn't even do two mil and Adele is much more popular than Drake and had a number one single at the time.

She is more pop that drake???

The chick has two diamond certified (10 x platinum albums) and one sold over 20 mil. Drake ain't nowhere near Adele's stature. Housewives and fat ? love Adele.

This is without streaming and Youtube numbers to inflate numbers too.

A dele is just an amazing artist don't put that housewives and fat ? tag on her that's musically ignorant give that fat broad her credit