Damn, so Renzel really outchea getting nig9as locked up!

Options

Comments

• louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    media takeout as the source?

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    They threatened him on camera. Not to take the fun out of the thread, but they can indict that without Renzel even knowing about it. Conspiracy law is a bad muthafucka. The racketeering influenced and Corrupt Organzations act is a bad muthafucka, was created for the mafia, and indirectly became the worst thing to happen to the black community since ? hit.

Like homie said, they always say that it was super organized and this and that, but most of the time, the ? with the most charges is the "ring leader". It really just be a lot of ? that know a lot of ? and some don't even know eachother, they just get caught up in the web because they ? wit the wrong dude. You might not even know the person who got you indicted.

If you call me on the phone and ask about some work, and I say "I don't got none right now, but I'll make some calls" that call alone is conspiracy; 0-20 years. Feds come with these large scale indictments and charge ? with nothin, get em in them rooms and scare em into to rattin. A lot of these charges come with light, to circumstantial evidence at best.

They can bring federal chargers of extorion simply because they threaten him on camera. There are already indicating ? so some act of extorion had to have taken place

In a racketeering indictment, which this is. The extortion is simply an overt act. You don't have to get anything to get charged with it, but in the case of an overt act, the threat is enough to include.

Not saying your lying but need a source on that. I've reasonable knowledge on US law and never heard of a case where the simple threat was enough. Though you are right that the simple act of it is enough(on book) it still makes me doubt that the GD didn't succeed in extoring Ross for the simple fact that they would even bother to add such a petty charge in a Rico indictment UNLESS it was needed to establish a bread trail of illegal funds.

Overall im sure we will get the full story sooner or later
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Officer Ric-kyyyyy-eeyee-eeyee

?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They threatened him on camera. Not to take the fun out of the thread, but they can indict that without Renzel even knowing about it. Conspiracy law is a bad muthafucka. The racketeering influenced and Corrupt Organzations act is a bad muthafucka, was created for the mafia, and indirectly became the worst thing to happen to the black community since ? hit.

Like homie said, they always say that it was super organized and this and that, but most of the time, the ? with the most charges is the "ring leader". It really just be a lot of ? that know a lot of ? and some don't even know eachother, they just get caught up in the web because they ? wit the wrong dude. You might not even know the person who got you indicted.

If you call me on the phone and ask about some work, and I say "I don't got none right now, but I'll make some calls" that call alone is conspiracy; 0-20 years. Feds come with these large scale indictments and charge ? with nothin, get em in them rooms and scare em into to rattin. A lot of these charges come with light, to circumstantial evidence at best.

They can bring federal chargers of extorion simply because they threaten him on camera. There are already indicating ? so some act of extorion had to have taken place

In a racketeering indictment, which this is. The extortion is simply an overt act. You don't have to get anything to get charged with it, but in the case of an overt act, the threat is enough to include.

Not saying your lying but need a source on that. I've reasonable knowledge on US law and never heard of a case where the simple threat was enough. Though you are right that the simple act of it is enough(on book) it still makes me doubt that the GD didn't succeed in extoring Ross for the simple fact that they would even bother to add such a petty charge in a Rico indictment UNLESS it was needed to establish a bread trail of illegal funds.

Overall im sure we will get the full story sooner or later

Nah bruh, in a RICO indictment, the overt acts are the key. That's what build it up. This is why I always tell ? to get nervous if the people run in ya crib, take money and guns, don't charge you, and say ? like "we'll be back". It's time to get low, and get lawyered because they're coming. They put gun possessions and money, i'm talkin, less than a good tax return seizures in them overt acts. It adds meat to the bone.

As far as the extortion. Just the threat is enough, that's why you can still be charged if you threaten someone and they run to the police before they have a chance to get anything out of you. I assume that the threat is enough to charge because if you go to the police and they do nothing, the person will be able to carry out the threat.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    I think im looking at it a different way then you @_Lefty and not saying your wrong but why bring extortion charges forward and waste it and everyone time trying to show a conspiracy to extort Ross when you already are charging said gang with murder, assault, drug running unless those funds gained by that instance or instances of extortion was vital towards their other illegal activities.

Though I could be wrong
  • _Lefty
    Options
    I think im looking at it a different way then you @Lefty and not saying your wrong but why bring extortion charges forward and waste it and everyone time trying to show a conspiracy to extort Ross when you already are charging said gang with murder, assault, drug running unless those funds gained by that instance or instances of extortion was vital towards their other illegal activities.

Though I could be wrong

Every form of law enforcement over indicts, it's just what they do. They will scrape the bottom of the ? to get what they can. And to them, if you out here trying to extort "public figures" then you have no limits, if you take it to the box, a jury will see that, and take note. It all makes sense for the prosecution.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Damn I ain't know about this but it's too late it's all on camera..

http://youtu.be/59agmmxgh10
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Is this wat that faceless ? was talking about n the other thread? If so gtfoh I hope all them fake gds that was SNITCHING on themselves playing YouTube thugs go to jail.......I know the real gds n the chi thats down wit renzel is upset wit them fake off brand gds that was snitching on themselves making threats that's y the real gds n the chi told them off brand muthafuka s to ?

I almost forgot. It's OK for Renzel to snitch because he is the Police. You're correct.

Yet another person that does not know what snitching is. Surprising
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before anyone comes and says im a Rick Ross stan i homestly don't like this ? one bit.

With that said people have to understand when doing any "gang activity"(gang being defined as 3 or more people) exposes you to the very real risk of RICO. RICO was first established to close loopholes in the law system (mafia dons having associate give someone else the order to ? to keep themselves clean of a crime) and has been expanded as a way to target all gang members for the action of a few as far as monetary gains go.

Ok now you would ask how does all that have any influence qhether Ross snitched or not? Well if Ross DID and make payments towarda the GD then the FBI would AUTOMATICALLY lump that criminal act in with all the others (thats the point of RICO)

In order for RICO charge to be established FBI has to establish very accurately times, dates, and people who have done such illegal activities and profited from it. Obviously they would need a very high ranking member of said gang who witnessed such transactions taking place.

In conclusion and for those who arent going to read very possible it was a high rankinf member of GD and NOT Ross who snitched

I didn't think there would be any common sense typed in this thread...
  • _Lefty
    Options
    "when I was talkin instagram, last thing you wanted, was your picture snapped"
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    I think im looking at it a different way then you @Lefty and not saying your wrong but why bring extortion charges forward and waste it and everyone time trying to show a conspiracy to extort Ross when you already are charging said gang with murder, assault, drug running unless those funds gained by that instance or instances of extortion was vital towards their other illegal activities.

Though I could be wrong

Every form of law enforcement over indicts, it's just what they do. They will scrape the bottom of the ? to get what they can. And to them, if you out here trying to extort "public figures" then you have no limits, if you take it to the box, a jury will see that, and take note. It all makes sense for the prosecution.

Im not saying your right or im wrong or vice versa its an interesting case. Just ky reasonimg is why take extortion to the box when you already are more then likely bring murder for hire and drug lord infront of the jury
  • _Lefty
    Options

Though I could be wrong

Im not saying your right or im wrong or vice versa its an interesting case. Just ky reasonimg is why take extortion to the box when you already are more then likely bring murder for hire and drug lord infront of the jury

The more charges....The more they have to negotiate with. Beefed up indictments are the way of the world. They provide more advantages for the prosecution than I can list.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was doing his daily browsing of Mediatakeout while changing his ? and decided to post this on the Reason.

C'mon bruh.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was doing his daily browsing of Mediatakeout while changing his ? and decided to post this on the Reason.

C'mon bruh.

Is that you meek???
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    Is this wat that faceless ? was talking about n the other thread? If so gtfoh I hope all them fake gds that was SNITCHING on themselves playing YouTube thugs go to jail.......I know the real gds n the chi thats down wit renzel is upset wit them fake off brand gds that was snitching on themselves making threats that's y the real gds n the chi told them off brand muthafuka s to ?

you know em like billy roberts knows noreaga

Well TECHNICALLY he did,he work at the Fed prison down south in South Florida where Noreaga was housed.

But these ? did it to their selves,you get on camera talking that talk when you're probably under investigation.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

I almost forgot. It's OK for Renzel to snitch because he is the Police. You're correct.

You make Gee look smart. Time and time again. That is not an easy task.

I don't even know who you are

You should actually learn what a snitch is btw
  • Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options

You too dumb to realize i don't give a flying ? about Ross snitching.

I was just having fun with the local ? .

You're worse than him though. You one of them smart dumb ? who doesn't really how dumb they are.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Don't know why i came in this thread i don't even care
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came for the inevitable
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Though I could be wrong

The more charges....The more they have to negotiate with. Beefed up indictments are the way of the world. They provide more advantages for the prosecution than I can list.

The more charges you hit a dude with the more leverage/bargaining chips the DA will have when cutting deals. Hey, we'll throw out this extortion, etc if you plead to such and such....
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But really this is a no brainer right. Ross is making legal rap money and paying taxes. Dudes that are doing criminal ? are extorting and threatening him? OF course you are going to use the police to help you fix the problem. Of course he wants to keep his "street cred" image so he probably uses surrogates to drop dimes.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brah thats NOT HOW EXTORION WORK.

Definition

Extortion is a crime in which one person forces another person to do something against his will, generally to give up money or other property, by threat of violence, property damage, damage to the person's reputation, or extreme financial hardship.

There are only two legitimate options. Either Ross told or a high ranking GD told.

Either way in BOTH instances he paid them ? . That is a undisputed fact

Being that renzel has Larry Hoover & the real gds n the chi c/s I believe rozay broke bread wit the real gds n the chi

? , stop lyin and stop speaking on ? that you are completely ignorant of.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

You too dumb to realize i don't give a flying ? about Ross snitching.

I was just having fun with the local ? .

You're worse than him though. You one of them smart dumb ? who doesn't really how dumb they are.

But you make sure to stay silent whenever Im schooling ? on here

Lol thanks for letting me know that I have your undivided attention whenever I post

A lot of other ? on here won't admit that. I'm proud of you