The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Lil B better watch his back before KD pulls up on him with a gun. Either that or pay him off, or suck his ? , or something. because he's not advancing at this rate.

FOH ? !!

giphy.gif

Yeah adams is a ? , I guess. But I don't pay attention to THOSE things.

Someone ban this ? pronto
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? gotta go back to whatever subforum he came from
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaican Batty Bwoy is a weird ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all need to start buring bcotton post

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    acl6qk8t705j.jpg

Lmao this one is legit funny.
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    dajqdzktky91.jpeg
    0le5pzj7i6uj.jpeg

Is that real? Can't be real. Does his head really look like that? Why?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamacian ? , get the ? outta here
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil B better watch his back before KD pulls up on him with a gun. Either that or pay him off, or suck his ? , or something. because he's not advancing at this rate.

Yooo....you need to chill sir. Those are your life choices.

Whoa! Those aren't my choices. Aint no Batty bwoy over here.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OKC = Oklahoma Clippers.....I will forever call them that until they prove me wrong
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    OKC = Oklahoma Clippers.....I will forever call them that until they prove me wrong

OKC Timberwolves
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Options

OKC Timberwolves

Whoa dont put OKC THAT low now
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao y'all got me in tears man lol
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im just here for the Jordan cry faces LOL
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all i can say is damn,

this is what i wake up to

its fukked up when swiss news is ? on okc
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Options
    I guess we can all say that if Russell Westbrook played harder, then OKC would've won the game.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Cleveland has Iman Shumpert. They start JR

Gs has Iggy...they usually start Barnes

Spurs lucky to have Kwahi, but still who starts at SG. Danny Green

All shooters. Meanwhile OKC been starting dead weight at SG for 5 years :s First Thabo now Roberson

Like beating a dead horse but its just annoying to keep hearing this hero ball narrative when their roster is constructed like the 92 Bulls. 2 offensive players and a ton of offensively limited role guys. It dont work like that no mo and them dudes not Jordan

Nick Batum is the perfect guy they need. Backup bal handler, hit the 3,t and take Roberson's role as defender
  • Mciti
    Mciti Members Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Durant/Westbrook as a combination is not championship material.

Man what??? Lmao...they lost to a 73-9 team after beating a Spurs team that was unstoppable at home. Yall jumping sharks
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody check on @aneed123

I hope homie aint at the crib like

cOxros.gif

I'm good b. I knew they would choke the script.... with said ? green ? ass
  • S2J
    Options
    Mciti wrote: »

Man what??? Lmao...they lost to a 73-9 team after beating a Spurs team that was unstoppable at home. Yall jumping sharks

Unless somebody in their front office wakes the ? up they not. There's too much of a talent disparity from russ and kd vs 'the others' to logically expect them to play the type of team ball everyone thinks will work. And not enough 3 ball shooters. See Cleveland, that's what u surround stars who command doubles and/or get in the lane with.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Unless somebody in their front office wakes the ? up they not. There's too much of a talent disparity from russ and kd vs 'the others' to logically expect them to play the type of team ball everyone thinks will work. And not enough 3 ball shooters. See Cleveland, that's what u surround stars who command doubles and/or get in the lane with.
    Until Cleveland actually beats the GSW there are just the kings of the Eastern Conference imo.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Think GS wins the Finals in 5, this team has faced the most adversity possible other than being down 0-3 in a series; they had their best player hurt for nearly 2 rounds and came back from being down 1-3..

Also unlike last year this isn't their first time on the biggest stage, Klay n Dray will have more impact this Finals than last year and i know Steph wants a FMVP under his belt.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Think GS wins the Finals in 5, this team has faced the most adversity possible other than being down 0-3 in a series; they had their best player hurt for nearly 2 rounds and came back from being down 1-3..

Also unlike last year this isn't their first time on the biggest stage, Klay n Dray will have more impact this Finals than last year and i know Steph wants a FMVP under his belt.
    I think the Cavs will win at least 2 games.
  • S2J
    Options

Until Cleveland actually beats the GSW there are just the kings of the Eastern Conference imo.

Still a blueprint to follow. Imagine Roberson as Jr Smith...And wtf is wrong with Morrow is he that bad on defense. U got possibly a top 10 3 pt shooter rotting away.

To the ccontrary GM Bron Bron had James Jones ? ass knockin down key buckets in Miami, had Mike Miller closin out games with no back. . Like i said, its roster and ideology thats ? up in OKC. Like they act as if 'we have russ and kd thats enough offense'

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Still a blueprint to follow. Imagine Roberson as Jr Smith...And wtf is wrong with Morrow is he that bad on defense. U got possibly a top 10 3 pt shooter rotting away.

To the ccontrary GM Bron Bron had James Jones ? ass knockin down key buckets in Miami, had Mike Miller closin out games with no back. . Like i said, its roster and ideology thats ? up in OKC. Like they act as if 'we have russ and kd thats enough offense'

i agree that morrow cant be that bad on defense to put someone out there as sg that does NOTHING, at least if morrow is out there everyone gotta guard someone, the way durant defended for a good portion of this playoffs, and folks say westbrook defense is, coulda made up for whatever lapses morrow would have had had
This discussion has been closed.