The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ? been going overboard with those wack ass memes
    ? you going overboard with ya wack ass hate. I just put it where it fits in.

Go back to being the good stay at home dad you are, and lurking everytime I post some ? .
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Don't ever call me daddy again you ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Cavaliers in 6.

James Jones Finals MVP

g7tqakw6wb2y.jpeg

Bruh you really removed all those wack reactions?
    The power rangers of ? ? either wait to LOL at the same time or wack at the same time. I can troll back too. It makes no difference to me.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Don't you ever call me a stay at home dad again ?
    :'(
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Mods removing their wack reactions tho. Smh

It's only one ? boy mod that do that
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Mods removing their wack reactions tho. Smh

That ? ruined ya day huh?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The passes Durant gets is hilarious.... I remember him turning the ball over all series. But folk focus on Westbrook s turnovers. Durant gets bullied to 3 point line refuses to drive shoots ? ball jumper instead...critics don't say ? . Durant gets passive of its Westbrook s fault Smh. Durant is better than melo but melo ain't ? and woulda tried bully ball if his j wasn't on.
  • Beta
    Options
    westbrook might have to move to the 2
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Is this the year that Durant get the Lebron type criticism for not winning anything or do he still got time
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    The passes Durant gets is hilarious.... I remember him turning the ball over all series. But folk focus on Westbrook s turnovers. Durant gets bullied to 3 point line refuses to drive shoots ? ball jumper instead...critics don't say ? . Durant gets passive of its Westbrook s fault Smh. Durant is better than melo but melo ain't ? and woulda tried bully ball if his j wasn't on.

They both get blame, but I think this series Durant shared a little bit more of the blame than usual.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    durant is stuck in a bad position. i've felt this way for 3 years that westbrook and durant can't win a championship together.

if durant had a point guard who would play with discipline and some calmness with the rest of the talent on the team he would have a championship right now.

i like westbrook but so many people are blinded by his triple doubles. he is so talented and has the ball so much that he will get them.

but westbrook has no poise, questionable IQ, doesn't have a great savvy feel for the game in clutch moments that your Point Guard should have.

Westbrook had 31 TO's in the WCF. The most in 30 years.

Post kds turnovers and bad games this series cu u only telling 1 side
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Varejo gets a ring no matter who wins
  • Beta
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Is this the year that Durant get the Lebron type criticism for not winning anything or do he still got time

No its time as SAS said. Hes now Lebron before he went to miami.

And like i said, durant about to be in the league for 10 years

10 years, 1 finals appearance with roughly the same core for the last 5 years

Chris paul aint gonna win ? btw unless he gets that jason kidd type ring
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    it's time to give KD the business..he's has some pretty good talent around him for years now....
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Obviously Durant isnt above criticism and he deserves it but ? need to stop comparing everything to Lebron. He came in the league calling himself the King, the chosen one, promising championships ect.....he brought alot of that ? on himself
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Durant & Russ BOTH were jaggin games y'all need to stop blaming one or the other both be careless wit the rock, take dumb shots & go full ? with decision making in crunch time.Russ my man 100 grand but he does a lot of reckless ? on both sides of the ball that hurts the thunder.

Russ does I will agree, but now as i'm seeing the whole picture now, especially this year. Russ been putting in the work, KD aint living up to his hype in them big games...Russ was always suppose to be Robin..but he has stepped his game up more,why doesn't KD get aggressive and have the ball more in crunch time?

• DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2016
    Options

Obviously Durant isnt above criticism and he deserves it but ? need to stop comparing everything to Lebron. He came in the league calling himself the King, the chosen one, promising championships ect.....he brought alot of that ? on himself

ESPN was dickriding him like they did Peyt Manning before they won a championship got alot to do with it also.

Add note: Since showing his high school games on ESPN
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Chris paul aint gonna win ? btw unless he gets that jason kidd type ring

lol
This discussion has been closed.