Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    J. Will wrote: »
    Finally going to commit to a team...I just wanna thank all the teams for making good cases as to why their team is the best. But I had to follow my heart and make the best decision for me..with that being said...I choose...

House Stark

cug8f2qyj8qq.jpeg

Welcome home brother. Don't forget the weekly group therapy meetings right after the show airs.
    Mastery wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    I have a back up team, I ain't trippin

No the ? you don't @VIBE

You stay with your got damn team 'til the end

Ol' Indian Teamer ass ? man

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good to be a lord of light follower with no moral captain.

*fixed
    rest in ? Stannis Baratheon
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm a Stark thru and thru, but I might have to have the Mother of Dragons as my reserve after this. She got that ether for your ass @GoldieTV . Literally.

Ask the white walkers, they don't want it the Mother of Dragons...noooo

I knew she was a thot the whole time.

I love her so much.Where else can you see a Darthraki rapping Tupac?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team Stark,but I ride with The Mother Of Dragons,team LOL ,and team Tyrion
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Team Stark but I ride with The Mother Of Dragons,team LOL ,and team Tyrion
    Everything after Team Stark doesn't exist for you man haha Team Lark for you, and that's it.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Man ? all you "I wish for a million more wishes" ass players. That's not how the game goes. And if you feel that way here is your place on each team:

Stark: Cleaning Wun Wun's draws. (That's a ? ? .)
    Targaryean: Low level Unsullied
    Triggerfinger: Fluffer at a brothel in Fleabottom.
    LOL: Human sacrifice.
    White Walker: Wight with no legs.
    Team Ramsey: Theon.

• CapitalB
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Arrrite, people are talking about back up teams here, that ? is no bueno!

Team Targ and Team Stark have a familial bond and converging interests so it's love. But, the rest of your ? -ass teams are doing small-time-ordinary ? . (Aside from the White Walkers, you're not normal bruh. ? baby kidnappers.)

Any of you ? got wargs, telepaths, assassins, and the prince that was promised on your team?

You travel through time? Your uncle come back to life? Trying to save the world?

You got dragons, midgets, ? , and ? ?

You related to someone doing any of the aforementioned things?

If not you need to shut the ? up.

Triggerfinger might take the throne, but he's small-time and doesn't think outside of Baltimore.

We doing bigger ? .

#TreeeyeduntilIdie

#Putsomerespekonourname

d6lvj0x33lyg.png

#ICE

GOAT'D but this ? got a ? rollin! hahahaaha

yall gettin me in trouble!!
    im suppose to be sittin here watchin roots wit my mom and great grandma who came to Vegas to visit. lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Team Ramzi for sure then for me. I never use my ? anyways!

goodnight..
    i jus got cussed out for laughin out on a sad part of the show! hahaha
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? who sits on the throne as long as ramsey gets more screen time... i know most likely he has to die but that will be a sad day in entertainment
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Finally going to commit to a team...I just wanna thank all the teams for making good cases as to why their team is the best. But I had to follow my heart and make the best decision for me..with that being said...I choose...

House Stark

cug8f2qyj8qq.jpeg

? !!! Why !??? We supposed to be brothas !!! You should have came to House Triggerfinger we have the best yamps in Europe. I don't even know who you are anymore >:( wtf !!!

Lol...we still PPM fam...I spent the last few weeks peeping everybody rep their squad...out of all of em..I couldn't ? wit Triggerfinger...Even if he did come back and try to clean up Baltimore I can't ? wit rat ? ...

THE NORTH REMEMBERS
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I ? hate the sparrows man
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

House Stark

cug8f2qyj8qq.jpeg

m3s3jopsxn6u.png
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? needs to stop claimin' Jon he's ours now
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahaha, you all are hilarious.

I had been thinking back then though that the Mad King had prime Selmy, prime Dayne, and prime Jaime all in his king's gaurd. Weren't they the top three swordsmen in Westeros at that time? Damn, that was must've been one untouchable squad. That's the '92 Dream Team right there.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to look up Sam's mother after that episode. She's actually a "Sam" in real life: Samantha Spiro. Grown ass woman and still sexy, at least to me, but I love older women. I'd like to see her in a corset more often though.

Samantha-Spiro-Agenda-011.jpg

Samantha+Spiro+headshot.jpg

samspiro1.jpg

34DIVIVROSE0202.jpg

samspiro.jpg

a_running_jump_samantha_spiro_2.jpg

^^^ not sure what's going on here

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

House Stark

cug8f2qyj8qq.jpeg

Hats off to you sir....good choice..welcome
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Hahaha, you all are hilarious.

I had been thinking back then though that the Mad King had prime Selmy, prime Dayne, and prime Jaime all in his king's gaurd. Weren't they the top three swordsmen in Westeros at that time? Damn, that was must've been one untouchable squad. That's the '92 Dream Team right there.

Jaime hadn't even reached his prime yet when Selmy and Dayne were on the squad, at best Jaime was the young prodigy then...dude was still quite young when Robert's rebellion popped off...Matter of fact, he was still a teenager (16 or so). The stuff you're seeing on tv took place 15+ years after Robert's rebellion...By then Jaime is about 31 and in his prime...Selmy is old, but still very capable and Dayne is dead...
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

House Stark

cug8f2qyj8qq.jpeg

? choose the 76ers
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »

House Stark

cug8f2qyj8qq.jpeg

? choose the 76ers

Your opinion on this matter
    giphy.gif