Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    I read the theory about the Waif being Arya on some fight club ? , but it wouldn't really fit unless she stabbed herself the ? up

yeah... interesting

http://www.bustle.com/articles/164939-are-arya-the-waif-the-same-person-this-game-of-thrones-theory-is-so-crazy
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    since no one has said it ...Lyanna Mormont >>>>>Daenerys Whatever the ? her last name is......shout out to Young Lyanna for marching w her 62 men...

I meant to say something about that earlier. Thats some trill ? by a young trill girl. I told yall earlier Sansa needs to take notes from the young one.

Sansa was groomed to be this type of ? and it shows up every got damn sunday @ 9pm est!!!
    bark-like-a-dog-o.gif

I really want to like sansa, I like her better than I used to. But she's reminding me of catelyn and I couldn't stand that ? .
  • Mciti
    Mciti Members Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    the trial by combat cant happen now unless they fast forward the storyline...cuz u have to give time for the Hound to meet the Faith Militant in Kings Landing and etc.....but FrankenMountain does give the fade to the Faith Militans next week though

You know these characters have a time machine or airplane. The greyjoys were already in slavers bay.

OK it's hard to explain but all these stories are not happening all at the exact same time.

Like when We finally went to Bran at start of the season that was taking place while things In season 5 were taking place with other characters.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a girl thought ? was sweet

tumblr_m9tzu9er5r1qb73tpo1_500.gif?w=650

Wtf lmao

@Snatch Some Collars where is this gif from

i think its this movie called Lets go to Prison
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    safe to say Arya will grow to like the ?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    GoldieTV wrote: »
    Idk b, Arya's been smart and a step ahead the whole series and pulled ? like this off

0015a0042cc841ecc1a2cff8f16711e8.gif

her going full Stark aint makin sense.

? u mean it don't make sense??? Is her last name still not STARK?

fn4s0tqdaclo.jpg

[img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/67d4/f/2011/252/5/7/patd___build_? _bow_out_by_armadeo-d49ck04.gif[/img]
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It's Theon

His mama named him Theron, so imma call him Theron!
    Well his daddy Ramsey (n/h) named him Reek. So imma call him Reek.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    When she said 62 I was waiting for like 10mins, adamant the scene was gna switch back to her just so she could follow up with thousand. But alas Twas not to be.

You weren't the only one. I bussed out "62?? That's it??" when she said it. Lol
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    I read the theory about the Waif being Arya on some fight club ? , but it wouldn't really fit unless she stabbed herself the ? up

yeah... interesting

http://www.bustle.com/articles/164939-are-arya-the-waif-the-same-person-this-game-of-thrones-theory-is-so-crazy

At one time I thought her and arya were the same person. But now I'm not so sure. But I always assumed it was an inner struggle with being no one
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For those the rolling with the night King, we got these mere mortals shook as ? . How many times the snowman and Davos gna use our name to invoke fear amongst man in order to gain favour. And you ever notICE that look the snowman gets whenever white walkers are brought up? ? looking like he ? himself a lil, not a lot mind you, but just enough to know he ? up and gna have to change his undergarments.

Only 23minutes of screen time per season, yet no one dare mention our name without embracing the chill of winter.

#WhiteWalkingMotherfuckers
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Dead @ 62 ?

Lol Theon sister called him a "ratchet pretender"...I died again.

So Theon can't eat a ? and suck a tittay? Smh

toss a prostitute's salad? in medieval times-like era...?

you wouldnt even make it long enough in GoT to get Lark'd, fam. day 2 they'd find you face down in an alley like this

scarredsidedenttdk.png

If they have dragons it's not out of reach to think ? didn't stink in the GoT universe.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well obviously it is destined for Cersei to lose all of her kids.....i read this theory although stupid but still had me on some Wee Bey ? ...is that High Bernie Sanders is gonna convince Tommen to catch the fade in the trial by combat....obviously he gets bodied, which makes Cersei goes crazy and uses the wildfire to destroy the city....

Yea that theory is wack lol. Why would a king fight in his own combat? I think the most etherous thing would be cersei having to ? him herself. That or a war breaks out between the crown and the faith and he gets caught slippin.

the same king who let his moms and wife get ? on? who sent his uncle/father away...who has essentially been brainwashed?

I see someone hasn't read the latest spoilers haha
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    well obviously it is destined for Cersei to lose all of her kids.....i read this theory although stupid but still had me on some Wee Bey ? ...is that High Bernie Sanders is gonna convince Tommen to catch the fade in the trial by combat....obviously he gets bodied, which makes Cersei goes crazy and uses the wildfire to destroy the city....

Yea that theory is wack lol. Why would a king fight in his own combat? I think the most etherous thing would be cersei having to ? him herself. That or a war breaks out between the crown and the faith and he gets caught slippin.

the same king who let his moms and wife get ? on? who sent his uncle/father away...who has essentially been brainwashed?

u KNOW im up on the spoilers...man im just throwing ? against the wall #BARS
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    Man I JUST realized Lil Finger the mayor from The Wire. You gotta be a whole ? to ride with this ? after what he did to them lil ? in Colvin program. Lol. ? it, I can't chill till this ? taste that steel mane, preferably Valerian. If you ? with that ? stain you can consider yoself a #LilNigga from now on. It's a Chicago ? reppin this poo put ass ? too. Smh. Gotta be from the Westside.

Cut it out B.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mciti wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    the trial by combat cant happen now unless they fast forward the storyline...cuz u have to give time for the Hound to meet the Faith Militant in Kings Landing and etc.....but FrankenMountain does give the fade to the Faith Militans next week though

You know these characters have a time machine or airplane. The greyjoys were already in slavers bay.

OK it's hard to explain but all these stories are not happening all at the exact same time.

Like when We finally went to Bran at start of the season that was taking place while things In season 5 were taking place with other characters.

Well that's confusing.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

Don't start that dry spoiling ? in here!!!

xwk0jfdfxj84.gif
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    All I know is that this is the best season of Game of Thrones EVER

Aye shoot me msg on behind the scene happenings?

#4thaNorth