The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13406926_10154067247633463_6324698254479649198_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=f7b52f0c004fa510d0138c85a033c7df&oe=580B6D93[/img]

Klays face though Gotdamn lol and this ? Dray with that ? spaced out look I'm done man

p_Dg_U3a_O_zpsxx069gte.gif
  • offmychest
    offmychest Members Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    offmychest wrote: »
    So I'll use this acct to drop this

I'm a somewhat frequent poster on this but anyways

I would love for Lebron to win this championship for the city

For a few reasons

For one the city Cleveland needs this ?

The city be depressing as ? until Lebron came back lol

Knowing this ? from my relatives that live in Cleveland

Two, I think Lebron is a great enough athlete to pull that off anyways

and three

Dude is my cousin

and not some long lost cousin twice removed

By blood, on my mom's side

? never believe me, so I never tell ppl

As far as how close

I know secrets about his fam, that the media don't know much about

since some of my fam lives in Cleveland

Years back

At first I didn't believe it, but since I'm from Michigan, it makes since

So I hope tha ? pulls thru

I believe he could be your cousin. I mean these people do have relatives. LOL

However, I can't believe Clevelanders (is that what they are called?) still have confidence in this guy on the court.

Off the court, he's probably Mr Ohio and the man in the community but on the court he's not clutch, lacks killer instinct and like i've been saying for a while here....has no shot. Dudes on here were mad when i was saying this but its funny to see how many are saying it now here, ESPN and other boards.

Honestly, he doesn't seem to really like being in CLEV. I believe he would still be in Miami if he could run over Riley.

Man, have you ever been to Cleveland?

The city is depressing, there's no extravagant downtown, no real type of entertainment, nothing

That rock and roll hall of fame ? is meh at best. That really don't bring no real traffic thru Cleveland

? 's talk bout passing thru Cleveland, never staying lol

When Bron left, ppl were mad as ? . That ? about them burning the jerseys and ? was emotional, ? ? true, but that was on the surface

there was a real feeling of betrayal for the people of Cleveland

plus you gotta understand he owned and still OWNS Cleveland

Bruh has had a few speeding tickets flying through Cleveland

You know what they do, when they pull dude over?

Cops ask for an autograph and then DROP the ticket

Dan Gilbert built a practice facility specificially for Bron, so he didn't have to drive that far from his house my ?

Bron has the city in the palm of his hands

He's bigger than basketball in Cleveland, dude is a King, and if he brought the title home he would be a ?

? can go into any house in Cleveland and take any middle age Flo from progressive lookin white ? and ? that ? in the house with the kids and husband still in it and nobody gon do nothing

So ppl are just happy to know they have some thing to look forward to

and the ppl from the city know he has it in him, they usually just talk ? about his supportive cast

I do agree that Bron needs to turn it on and possess that same mentality he had Game 6 in Boston, when he was mean muggin the ? out of everyone

That or when he ? up the pistons BY HIMSELF scoring 25 of their last 29

No smile, no theatrics

Just work

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i went to Cleveland once.... ? was wack plus them mosquitoes werent playing no games
  • offmychest
    offmychest Members Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all make Cleveland sound worse than I thought it was
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not as bad as ? make it seem....life is different anywhere if you broke. I know people who have moved from some of the nicest cities in the country because they "didn't like it"......and 9 out of 10 of them was broke.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

For a few reasons

and three

Dude is my cousin

As far as how close

Years back

However, I can't believe Clevelanders (is that what they are called?) still have confidence in this guy on the court.

Off the court, he's probably Mr Ohio and the man in the community but on the court he's not clutch, lacks killer instinct and like i've been saying for a while here....has no shot. Dudes on here were mad when i was saying this but its funny to see how many are saying it now here, ESPN and other boards.

Honestly, he doesn't seem to really like being in CLEV. I believe he would still be in Miami if he could run over Riley.

The city is depressing, there's no extravagant downtown, no real type of entertainment, nothing

That rock and roll hall of fame ? is meh at best. That really don't bring no real traffic thru Cleveland

I went to columbus,youngstown,akron,cleveland and some other smaller ohio cities.Cleveland is kind of sad lookin like gary indiana it looks like the southside of chicago to be honest.I was on east 95th street not far from bones block

Ohio got some solid chicks especially columbus(ohio state university oh lawd)I honestly can't remember too much about cleveland except when you on the greyhound goin to down town you can see jacobs field and it was night time and there was a game so it was lit up.Ohio cool wit me real talk there's some low key chicks through the whole state never been to cincy
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For a few reasons

and three

Dude is my cousin

As far as how close

Years back

I went to columbus,youngstown,akron,cleveland and some other smaller ohio cities.Cleveland is kind of sad lookin like gary indiana it looks like the southside of chicago to be honest.I was on east 95th street not far from bones block

Ohio got some solid chicks especially columbus(ohio state university oh lawd)I honestly can't remember too much about cleveland except when you on the greyhound goin to down town you can see jacobs field and it was night time and there was a game so it was lit up.Ohio cool wit me real talk there's some low key chicks through the whole state never been to cincy

man i used to have to go there once a week......smmfh
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

For a few reasons

and three

Dude is my cousin

As far as how close

Years back

The city is depressing, there's no extravagant downtown, no

I ain't never had a bad time at Ohio State, sooooo many ? ....can't front if you move to Ohio....Columbus is definitely the place. Its some bad ones in Cleveland, its just Columbus is more convenient cause you already know where they at.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Went to Columbus for a couple of days and the females weren't bad at all. Went to Chillicothe and ? was wack...thought I was in GA or AL up north.

Damn near every dude in C-Bus and Chillicothe were braided up, looking like BONE Thugs.
    This was around '94

Oh yeah, whatever city Ohio U Bobcats are located in seemed racist AF. My younger cousin got into some trouble and got locked up there. I thought he was going to be lynched.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Y'all make Cleveland sound worse than I thought it was

man i be sayin cleveland cant be no worse than where im at, but these guys almost be convincing me
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually the downtown area is being revamped a lot new businesses are springing up films are filming down there (currently fast 8 and winter soldier before that) not sure when the last time dude been here but yea ...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only cities I liked in Ohio was Cincinnati and Columbus. Went to Youngstown once and almost blew my brains out

Youngstown the WOAT my dad from there his side of the family is on some other ? a lot of robbery and poverty goes down there
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If demarcus goes to DC, KD goes to Boston, and the heat remain healthy with Whiteside, and they give Paul George some ? help, and you got something lol
    I think KD would be stupid not to come to the east at this point

Lol @ players migrating East in search of a new life

iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif
    https://youtu.be/VXG3mdJpo2c
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? talking about bad neighborhoods in ohio

? lol
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually the downtown area is being revamped a lot new businesses are springing up films are filming down there (currently fast 8 and winter soldier before that) not sure when the last time dude been here but yea ...
    Yeah some of y'all are making ? up and Cleveland is one of those cities where everything is underground meaning u just have to know who to hang out with to have fun and the night life is not that bad as ppl make it its bars in the flats and West 6 is great in the summer only thing I wish we had was better is Black strip Clubs Secrets is cool and it's a few other little spots other then Cleveland gets a bad rap 4 no reason and some ppl who live here is somewhat responsible 4 it

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wathin the AI joint love AI's heart passion and toughness.. but the step over lue and the crossover on jordan are overrated as ?
This discussion has been closed.