Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    If bcotton dies, i die

awww...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Birdman finally got the lil ? . Hope he pulls thru so @Bcotton5 doesn't try and harm himself.

Its time for you to pick a side tho cotton. Streets talking.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yall know how i feel about the 2010-2016 wayne. But i hope he pulls through. I don't wish death on anyone.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I'm too late to make a "If Wayne dies, I die" joke huh? Lol
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Why hasn't @Bcotton5 came in here saying some funny style ? yet, like something that gets a bunch of WTF reactions.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what happens when you ? off Slim, I mean Death.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Xql2oDX.gif

yo gonna learn today jr
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    He has to cut out the lean and weed completely and slow down from working for a while.

I don't wanna sound like a ? but that ? isn't as easy as you think. He truly needs to realize he is at rock bottom and put 100% into changing. If not he gon take it easy for another month or 2 then go back to the same bad habits. Mentoring these youngn's in the community it's sad to see some of these parents ignore the needs of their kids due to deep addiction. Hopefully wayne realizes he has allot to live for as far as being there and alive for his kids.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When he puts this down,he might be better off
    n0xhxvpqpq7h.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    ? ain't no joke...? happens when you work like hell with no rest....

? happened to me walking thru an airport....an once coming out my bathroom

money aint worth ya health

wayne is epileptic tho. hes said this.

ok.....that means nothing.

grand mal siezure
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hold up, now folks sayin wayne is back on the lean and ? ? anytime he puts out music folks are sayin he needs to get back on em
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noooooooooooooo!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    hold up, now folks sayin wayne is back on the lean and ? ? anytime he puts out music folks are sayin he needs to get back on em

I think he was on it back when he was in Dubai...but had to hightail it outts there to avoid arrest
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has to cut out the lean and weed completely and slow down from working for a while.

I don't wanna sound like a ? but that ? isn't as easy as you think. He truly needs to realize he is at rock bottom and put 100% into changing. If not he gon take it easy for another month or 2 then go back to the same bad habits. Mentoring these youngn's in the community it's sad to see some of these parents ignore the needs of their kids due to deep addiction. Hopefully wayne realizes he has allot to live for as far as being there and alive for his kids.

According to a good portion of people on the IC, what Wayne is dealing with is a disease and it needs to be treated as such. When he's sipping codeine and sprite, it's not his decision, it's a disease....
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't no joke...? happens when you work like hell with no rest....

? happened to me walking thru an airport....an once coming out my bathroom

money aint worth ya health

He's working tho ??
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

According to a good portion of people on the IC, what Wayne is dealing with is a disease and it needs to be treated as such. When he's sipping codeine and sprite, it's not his decision, it's a disease....

Trill ?

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all do know Wayne said he stopped sippin lean like a yr ago right? Lol an weed don't cause no damn seizures I been smokin since 13 with asthma and ain't trippin off weed. That ? just got epilepsy
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    guess he wanna die aye
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Y'all do know Wayne said he stopped sippin lean like a yr ago right? Lol an weed don't cause no damn seizures I been smokin since 13 with asthma and ain't trippin off weed. That ? just got epilepsy

I thought he started back on it again?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne good, he aint iconic enough to die amongst the GOATs like Ali and Prince...hell even that Orlando shooter made history