The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These warrior ? are saying if bogut was playing they would of won lol . Guess the feeling is mutual now for both teams.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Gotta no sign shaq

I was gonna say, naw to Shaq too..
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a toss up but I think it's close.
    Despite having only 1 mvp Shaq had a dog ass career.
    Its his post Miami years that make him look bad.

Kobe said he was lazy and the ? still finished with 28k points.

The more I think about that lazy yoke we hang on him, the more I think that may be unfair. ? was beat on for 82 games a year plus playoffs for years. It's hard to train as a big dude in optimal circumstances let alone when you take the abuse he was.

Perhaps it wasn't lazy so much as he had to sacrifice training for rest to play.

On the flip side, if he really was unhurt somehow from all the flagrant fouling and could've trained harder... I shudder to think. ? couldn't do ? three on one with Diesel out of shape. The GOAT discussion would be completely different with Shaq out here with abs, footwork, and a fadeaway jumper through his Lakers years.

Damn... who could've got a ring from 00-10 with Kobe hitting peak and Shaq in Orlando shape?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hyphy Champagne: Bay Area style!
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    I know Melo hurt! JR and Shump both got rings.

No worries yo. Rose finna come to Knicks this offseason. Melo finna have squad and they bout to dominate ? b.

Watch out for the Knicks b and my ? ass anit even a fan.

Haha. Unless the Knicks give up Porzingis, I don't see how the Bulls would entertain a trade. Ya'll stuck for the time being.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I ain't making no excuses for dude but I think Curry really was/is hurt.

He played extremely timid. He didn't make the same moves or cuts that he'd used to. Everything was a jumper. He played like the rookie/sophomore version of himself. When a big switched on him he couldn't take advantage of the mismatch. Love and TT played good defense on him almost all series.

Last year whenever a big switched on him it was a bucket every time. They just ran outta gas

Nope. Mozgov.. .MOZGOV , was containing Steph on switches

Steph doesn't work in the mid range enough. Not downplaying those bigs at all but when a ? JUST wants to shoot a 3 and you can give him the layup, its not AS hard as it looks
    to just guard that. Not easy, but to compare, no big would ever be ablr to guard a Kyrie, a Wstbrook, a Wall as often as bigs guard Steph

That's on Steph. He's reversing traditional bball logic. At every level, when a big is on a PG whats the first thng you say : blow by him! Steph does the opposite

but im talking ? when i basically said the same thing...

ole say it in my terms ass ?

Man shut up ? boy. I swear your trolling ass post have become quite annoying. Get a ? hobby

my hobby is ? on you.....fukk boy..really...sounds like you in your feelings and lashing out.

you know how to eat a dikk...ask your dad
    an dont acknowledge me if you have a problem
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    This Twitter culture is hilarious - either you are great or you are garbage.

If you fail, everything you've done prior ceases to exist.

? been like this on here for a long time
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These warrior ? are saying if bogut was playing they would of won lol . Guess the feeling is mutual now for both teams.

Low key the Warriors lost the series when he went out though. No inside presence and rebounding meant Golden state was gonna have to play perfect to pull it out.

Real talk, that's why the Cavs need to retool if they want a chance to repeat. I don't think they will trade Love because GS is one of the few teams that he doesn't fit against, and there ain't a guarantee GS would make it to three straight finals. RJ gonna retire, James Jones should retire, and they probably won't need to resign Delly or Mo if they can find better out there. They need a 6'7-6'8 wing defender/3 pt shooter and another big that can move.

Crazy thing is GS can get better. They can let Barnes and Ezeli go and find better players in free agency. Depending on what they do, them ? could be a legitimate nightmare next year if they get the right pieces.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with the cat that said Dwight is a darkhorse for GS to sign

• kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    I agree with the cat that said Dwight is a darkhorse for GS to sign

I thought about it early last week. ...i told my homie if Dwight is smart he would be begging to get to GS....everyone talking about GS going after KD scrap that and sign Dwight. I guarantee they see the finals at least 2 or 3 times with him at center with the core of Steph Klay and Green
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had curry as no higher than third best player behind bron n kd, but I wasn't as mad at folks getting caught up n sayin he the best as some others, I still think he had a monster season and is more than just a shooter
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No need to make excuses, injuries are part of the game. We'll be back next year and I'm hoping Cavs return to the final too.

A humble warrior is more dangerous than an arrogant one. We got this next season.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    During the press conference love credited the team n ? as he said he'll remember that last possession when he was on an island, if there was any moment for him to talk his ? it was then, that was all him
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Warriors didn't come out to plaaaaaaay in their last 3 games!
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Just here to pay my respects to LeBron. The young man showed up and showed out!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUXpNMMqW1A

Dope ass song. Pete rock and Cl Smooth killed this.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I highly doubt Cavs and Warriors repeat again. Maybe one or the other, West catching up to Warriors game, unless they make that huge signing.....Should of been Thunder Cavs this finals
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still wouldn't put Lebron over Kobe. In a finals you know you taking Kobe, Lebron has the better stats, but a lot of stats (for every player) don't tell the whole story (garbage time stats etc)
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron is gonna retire in Cleveland, media needs to let it go.
This discussion has been closed.