Options
    Bron and Durant to Houston

Infinite ships'
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    "Now that he's deliveted his promise he can go"

Is it me or does that sound downright ridiculous. Like he's Chuck Norris as a mercenary in a movie. What the HEL does that even mean?!?! He came to Cleveland to win HIMSELF rings. People thought Wade was finished and Bosh was soft. If Cavs didnt have all the pieces/ assets in place and Love wasnt a fre agent he wouldn't have 'came home' .

Its like none of the media understands that 'comning home' ? wasn't the sole reason. Remember they had KD "coming home ", had Dwight "coming home" to Atl, etc. The players aint even cosigning or saying anything and,that lets he media run crazy with unchecked theories. In actuality, they dont know what the hell they are talking about

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    I highly doubt Cavs and Warriors repeat again. Maybe one or the other, West catching up to Warriors game, unless they make that huge signing.....Should of been Thunder Cavs this finals

If Bron stays in Cleveland I don't see anyone on the east ? with them. Baring injuries they should be back in the finals. The Warriors are a toss up but I want that rematch.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    I still wouldn't put Lebron over Kobe. In a finals you know you taking Kobe, Lebron has the better stats, but a lot of stats (for every player) don't tell the whole story (garbage time stats etc)

Bruh..... Let's just cut the ? , Lebron is a better finals performer than Kobe ever was, hell Lebron might be second only to Jordan as far as finals performances, even with the last two finals series Lebron done had I can't get over the fact Jordan averaged 41/6/6 in a finals series that's inhuman.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

Funny u put this up, wade felt the need to explain himself as to why he got so many calls in this series on his Instagram. And it's also the 10 year anniversary of the winning the title that year
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron aint goin no where.

I heard they are tryin to seceded from the union and lebron will be president of Cleveland
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With LeBron you never know.... I think he wanted one for the city but he can't stand that ? azz owner. I wouldnt be shocked if he left because we know he wants to spend the twilight of his career playing with his friends. I dont want him in LA with us but going back to MIA would make sense since he has a legacy down there and its an attractive city for players. He will never get the love in LA he could get in MIA
  • kacee139
    Options
    And he could leave the cavs in better shape than he did the first time. Kyrie, Love, and TT is still a solid foundation with or without Lebron
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron would get melo there before he would leave
  • kacee139
    Options
    Charles Barkley says Lebron doesn't make the top five yet. He got Oscar, Mj, Wilt, Kareem, Russell, Kobe and Duncan ahead of him. I quote: '' I don't live in the moment, I ain't going to say hey wait a minute I'm gonna just put him ahead of Kobe and Tim Duncan now. I just won't do that.''
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So GS went 73-9 during the season, and 15-9 in the playoffs.
  • S2J
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    And he could leave the cavs in better shape than he did the first time. Kyrie, Love, and TT is still a solid foundation with or without Lebron

Man,what :joy:

Anyway, i cant even blame people for these idiotic theories and statements. Bron is the one who's cultivated this culture .

The first ever basketball mercenary lol smh there's 1 thing Bron could do at this point to ? this story up and it's go to another team. I mean he desperately needs some age in his circle bc i feel these young dudes, Rich Paul amd Maverick, are just not wise enough to know better.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Charles Barkley says Lebron doesn't make the top five yet. He got Oscar, Mj, Wilt, Kareem, Russell, Kobe and Duncan ahead of him. I quote: '' I don't live in the moment, I ain't going to say hey wait a minute I'm gonna just put him ahead of Kobe and Tim Duncan now. I just won't do that.''

Honestly.... I don't give a ? what Charles Barkley says. I love Duncan but at this point Lebron is ahead of Duncan and Kobe, and CLEARLY ahead of Russell and Oscar. Hell honestly he's ahead of Wilt too if we gonna keep it 100.
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2K new posts? Damn.
  • S2J
    edited June 2016
    Options

Honestly.... I don't give a ? what Charles Barkley says. I love Duncan but at this point Lebron is ahead of Duncan and Kobe, and CLEARLY ahead of Russell and Oscar. Hell honestly he's ahead of Wilt too if we gonna keep it 100.

Verbatim what i was gon say.

Duncan aint close to Bron. Comically so

Brons 3 > Kobe's 5. No Shaq, no Phil, whole xirt on his back, no clunkers in game 7, best finals avg, down 3-1 , etc

The same same way Jordan' s 6 > Russell's 11

Kobe has the 81, he has his 5 rings. Lebron bests him in eeeeveryrhing else. The sum of all factors easily, EASILY, puts Bron ahead of Kobe, that debate is dead. Fun while it lasted
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kacee139
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Brons 3 > Kobe's 5. No Shaq, no Phil, whole xirt on his back, no clunkers in game 7, best finals avg, down 3-1 , etc

Kobe has the 81, he has his 5 rings. Lebron bests him in eeeeveryrhing else. The sum of all factors easily, EASILY, puts Bron ahead of Kobe, that debate is dead. Fun while it lasted

Brace yourself for the main event
    Y'all impatiently waiting
    It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?
    Not positive, who's the best? MJ, Kobe and Bron
    Ain't no best, East, West, North, South, flossed out, greedy
    I embrace y'all with ?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    edited June 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Honestly.... I got Duncan ahead of Kobe all time bruh.... Shaq ahead of Kobe too....
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree with this and only this. I hate ranking guys still in the league, but Lebron's resume is long enough to talk about his place in history. Lebron's BEEN surpassed Oscar, Russell and Kobe. Could care less about the ring count. Outside of Magic, MJ, Kareem and maybe Wilt, there's no one you can else you can argue was better than him. I personally got him even with Duncan and Hakeem, but he'll be clearly ahead of them if he's not already.

Worst case, Lebron is Top 5-6.
    Best case, Top 2-3

Im not living in the moment and I still got him Top 5.
This discussion has been closed.