Joe Budden Previews Drake Diss Track

Options

Comments

• d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Joey's last chance for relevancy, lol. He knows it too.

That drake hate so strong, lol, ? about to put all their hope in a has been. No one doubts the potency of his bars but when's the last time this ? dropped anything that made you actually wanna go listen?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this battle will be good . i like joe budden music alot
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This will go nowhere. Joe loves Drake.

https://youtu.be/0mRdi-ZmHlI
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he goes for the throat but I got a feeling it's gonna be some passive aggressive, "we can still be cool with each other after" type ?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    Thought he was waiting til the joint with French and Drake came out to see if Drake had any more bars/subs for him .. guess he had a change of plans

Could get interesting although I think Jay-Z and Kendrick are the only ones who can do any real damage to Drake at this point though.

Even if Budden lyrically destroys him all casual fans/Drake stans will say is "who is Joe budden, when was the last time he had a hit, comparing money etc. etc.

Which is already going on in this thread, if ya'll heard the pod cast Budden already said he wasn't gonna respond to that 4 am joint he was waiting for the French record. I guess he got tired of waiting, i think he jumped the gun on this tho, he should've waited and let drake move
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd argue that, with the exception of drug abuse, everything u can say about buddens can also be said about Drake. Emotional lyrics, wifing strippers, getting smacked up/punked publicly, etc. Fair fight. And Buddens ain't no wack lyricist. ? might get interesting

Wait a minute.......when has Drake wifed a stripper?

Yes he's smashed damn near all of the relevant strippers out here and has tipped around with industry ? ' wives/girlfriends, but he mostly keeps it moving after he hits them a few times.

I kinda agree with the other parts of your post, though.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't listened to a joe Budden song since pump it up
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    I'd argue that, with the exception of drug abuse, everything u can say about buddens can also be said about Drake. Emotional lyrics, wifing strippers, getting smacked up/punked publicly, etc. Fair fight. And Buddens ain't no wack lyricist. ? might get interesting

Wait a minute.......when has Drake wifed a stripper?

Yes he's smashed damn near all of the relevant strippers out here and has tipped around with industry ? ' wives/girlfriends, but he mostly keeps it moving after he hits them a few times.

I kinda agree with the other parts of your post, though.

Joe hasn't literally wifey them either. Declared them as his girlfriend, but he hasn't fallen for the alimony okiedoke.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Budden up until 2010 was top 15, matter fact he should of retired after mood musik 4 that would of been a hell of a way to go out, "Stuck in the moment" would of been the perfect farewell track, then he could of just focused on podcasts and Buddentv and reality TV and all that other ? that made his career irrelevant since mm4, I gave "A loose quarter" a second chance the other day...it's a shame what happened
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake might wanna listen to this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRIPvLltmB4

Or this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DolKsvOqDI0

Cause that's what he do to muhfuckas.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Budden up until 2010 was top 15, matter fact he should of retired after mood musik 4 that would of been a hell of a way to go out, "Stuck in the moment" would of been the perfect farewell track, then he could of just focused on podcasts and Buddentv and reality TV and all that other ? that made his career irrelevant since mm4, I gave "A loose quarter" a second chance the other day...it's a shame what happened

Joe Budden still nice and so was "Loose Quarter". Joe via Twitter alredy stated that he wasnt dissing Drake so maybe it's just passive aggressive shotsat worst.
  • d1al_t0ne
    Options

Top 15 what? Rapper??

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who tf is Joe buddens

Is he a new artist or something
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »

Top 15 what? Rapper??

Imo yes
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joey's last chance for relevancy, lol. He knows it too.

That drake hate so strong, lol, ? about to put all their hope in a has been. No one doubts the potency of his bars but when's the last time this ? dropped anything that made you actually wanna go listen?

the most honest post in this thread
    spread love not hate ?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Listen no matter how bad of a lyrical ass whoppin Joe will give Drake this generation and drake fans gonna down play it and protect drake

Most of his fans listen to him for relationship advice .they don't want that destroyed
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Buddens get a visit from the OVO goon squad?
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOE BUDDEN IS A THIRSTY THOT.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake stans are louder than drake and unfortunately are so blind they have completely ignored that Drake has been confirmed to have ghsotwiters smh. Will definitely check it though Joe a beast with the diss tracks.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Top 15 what? Rapper??

Name 15 better no Pac big Jay Nas kiss or fab I'll wait
  • d1al_t0ne
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

Top 15 what? Rapper??

Name 15 better no Pac big Jay Nas kiss or fab I'll wait

How can you ask me to name 15 betters rappers except those 6 you just listed? Lol, are you trying to say joe was really top 21?