share a time when reality hit you .....

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I caught a DUI

Every time you get arrested sucks but man a DUI will cost you more than anything else. I would have been better off robbing someone
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    about 6 years ago within the same week a close friend of mine died, late one night sitting at a 4 way stop sign a crackhead riding downhill on a bicycle smashes into the side of my car big ass dent in the side, and this crazy ? said I'm pregnant...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happened last week, I had to cover negative balance in my checking account with spare change. I cannot express how humiliating, but humbling that experience was to me. I'm broke af right now, I make no qualms about it CARAJO. I really am living like no one else so later, I can live like no one else. It got real for a moment in my car, but I know that my active search for a promotion will net me something great. I was brought up on being honest and sincere, loyalty is important and stuff... I realize now that loyalty to yourself is immediately important at my stage of life. I got an interview for a promotion this Thursday and I will be ready for it.

Damn it ? we can collect some cheese and bless u with it....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going through some ? rn but couple years back almost failed out of school, barely had enough money to eat and moved back with my parents
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I went for broke by trying to help everyone. That situation defined who were my true friends. 2010 must've been a bad year for everybody
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    When I went for broke by trying to help everyone. That situation defined who were my true friends. 2010 must've been a bad year for everybody

Summer '10 was rough for me
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happened last week, I had to cover negative balance in my checking account with spare change. I cannot express how humiliating, but humbling that experience was to me. I'm broke af right now, I make no qualms about it CARAJO. I really am living like no one else so later, I can live like no one else. It got real for a moment in my car, but I know that my active search for a promotion will net me something great. I was brought up on being honest and sincere, loyalty is important and stuff... I realize now that loyalty to yourself is immediately important at my stage of life. I got an interview for a promotion this Thursday and I will be ready for it.

Hang in there. What's ur job field ?
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to jail not once but twice, being jobless and being within hours of getting your car repoed,no money coming in at all, is a horrible feeling
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Going through some ? rn but couple years back almost failed out of school, barely had enough money to eat and moved back with my parents

May be a blessing in disguise. U get to spent quality time wit ur folks and stack bread.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Antlerz wrote: »
    When my nephew came out 6 years ago. I'm Jamaican so my family was ready to disown him cause he's taking dizzle in his ? . My moms crying, my sister his dad telling him to turn back straight smh He was 15 at the time. I was the only one who sat him down and talked to him. I haven't said ? since then neither.

Damn bro i didnt know @gns was ur cuzn

That was a nice left
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fam u blew all ur $$$ on chimichangas
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Fam u blew all ur $$$ on chimichangas

Lo cage hermano
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Hang in there. What's ur job field ?

Government social services
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I'm going to be real as I can right now.

I was messing with this chick, I was about 21-22. I was at work (midnight shift) ol girl called me up on my break hour like "Babe guess what? Im getting married!!"

She was so excited and giddy but my head was all ? up. I thought I was her one and only. ? that ? ? my whole month up.

It took hours for that ? to really sink in. I had to work another 4 hours too so I was on the production line ? up. So if you drive a GM car made in like 2006, I probably ? your visor all the way up...my bad.

Anyway, the ? told me "if you really loved me you'd be happy for me." ? I was on a rampage. I coulda killed that ? and called the Ghostbusters on her spirit.

Thats time #1 when ? got real for me.

Mine went somethin like the bolded too. Turned into
    Scumbag Stew that day.
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Yup 2010 was the year :joy:
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Since i made jokes ill tell mine..

Years ago...
    -house was robbed
    -lost my job
    -no job for like a year(honestly i didnt even look for a job) i had 2 interviews n didnt get em...most likely bcuz i have alot of tattoos
    -told my ex to go ? herself she was annoying af