Chaos In Dallas

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one of the shooters was black
    I just saw him getting arrested on CNN

EDIT: nvm. now they're saying no suspects are in custody so idk who the hell they were arresting

Random ?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    If it was whites, they were probably targeting protesters and the cops got caught in the crossfire. Or they were trying to make it seem like they were black to spark the race war.

It would be a Shyamalanian twist if it was white shooters taking up arms against the police for what they've been doing to black males though.
    Crossfire? ? how they get caught in crossfire
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killed cops...trying to negotiate...hmmm...

maxresdefault.jpg

what is....white

This right here, is on point
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Got 10 GOATs these are trained white men shooting at the cops.

If they are white.. and from texas.. i wonder what their motivation is? I hope they get taken alive so we can find out

I doubt these cowards would be bold/brave enough to do this, but internet whites on certain sites sometimes fantasize about going to the protest, and stirring things up by doing things like this.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember MFs vehemently defending cops on here ? Wasn't even too long ago.

Was in their ? feelings about a dead pig and chastising posters in a cop shot thread. Don't recall or else I'd gladly @ they ass.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    Negotiations? Definitely some Europeans, they never negotiate with us. Not even when we were one of them like Dorner, they were on his ass.
    eh, Dorner was kind of an ? , let's be honest
    How was he any more of an ? than a lot of cops that are currently on the force?

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I thought you guys would be happy the police are getting shot instead you ? are scared???

It's not about fear.

Questions:
    Are you really black?

Do you really drive up and down these streets of America?

If so,holla back when you or your fam have to encounter one of these cops....
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    readin alot of the comments here why are some of yall so ? obsessed wit a race war!!?

is white people that live next door to u walkin up and shootin u on ur porch and goin back to they house to catch the tennis match!!?

or is it POLICE shootin ? and gettin paid vacations..

white civilians aint got ? to do wit this..
    its quite possible this shooter is white and shot 10 cops killin 3 and ? in here talkin about "oh he mustve been shootin at the crowd and coos got caught in the crossfire."

no idiot.. he was shootin at cops..

white people have been showin u prayerful protestin ? for centuries how to get ? done.. but yall rather stress voting in ur local primaries. lol & smmfh
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Bossexellence sound like don lemon ova here

explain..

sorry i dont watch tv..
    he's sayin its not a black vs white thing but a black vs blue!!? that the government is willfully allowin this ? and ? ? rather be mad at they white neighbor then these white politicians and half white president??

if not shut the ? up.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not buying the shooter being white... sorry but i just don't buy it you dudes consume too much conspiracy theory ? .

also having some crazy white dudes pull off some ? like this when it's mostly black males and females that are victimized by police, suggest that black men are too ? to do something like this and i don't think we are ? so until i get more info in my mind the shooters are black
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    readin alot of the comments here why are some of yall so ? obsessed wit a race war!!?

is white people that live next door to u walkin up and shootin u on ur porch and goin back to they house to catch the tennis match!!?

or is it POLICE shootin ? and gettin paid vacations..

white civilians aint got ? to do wit this..
    its quite possible this shooter is white and shot 10 cops killin 3 and ? in here talkin about "oh he mustve been shootin at the crowd and coos got caught in the crossfire."

no idiot.. he was shootin at cops..

white people have been showin u prayerful protestin ? for centuries how to get ? done.. but yall rather stress voting in ur local primaries. lol & smmfh

FOh with this ? rhetoric b
  • CapitalB
    Options
    or is don lemon sayin the only way to get these muthafuckas to respect u is through violence and willingness to die!?

that the tea party wasnt a peacful protest??

no!!?

then shut the ? up.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Bossexellence sound like don lemon ova here

explain..

sorry i dont watch tv..
    he's sayin its not a black vs white thing but a black vs blue!!? that the government is willfully allowin this ? and ? ? rather be mad at they white neighbor then these white politicians and half white president??

if not shut the ? up.

Are ? out here attacking their next door neighbors from ? they've seen on the news?

If not shut the ? up cause u making false arguments.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Remember MFs vehemently defending cops on here ? Wasn't even too long ago.

Was in their ? feelings about a dead pig and chastising posters in a cop shot thread. Don't recall or else I'd gladly @ they ass.

Quit misrepresenting ? . If you're talking about the same thread I'm thinking about, no one was defending cops/ People were just saying that it was stupid to rejoice in the random murders of people.
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet this is a false flag to get the 2nd ammendment removed and to start martial law.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In a perfect world I would hope that these were white shooters who were standing up for the #BlackLivesMatter movement and all of the cops that were shot were ? cops.

s-e806c1fc8c5d1aeb0d760a5e72d6f2b9ff81826a.gif

IF this is the case then all I have to say is..........
    image.jpg