Lots of holes in this story
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suspect is black....

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dallas PD just released a picture of the possible shooter, a Black brotha.....great job bruh, great job.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Remember MFs vehemently defending cops on here ? Wasn't even too long ago.

Was in their ? feelings about a dead pig and chastising posters in a cop shot thread. Don't recall or else I'd gladly @ they ass.

Quit misrepresenting ? . If you're talking about the same thread I'm thinking about, no one was defending cops/ People were just saying that it was stupid to rejoice in the random murders of people.

It was defending those ? ' worthless murderers in my opinion. If it wasn't that thread then I'm sure it was another one - with probably the same posters. Those pigs don't need no help. They earn every bit of their criticism. If you can find time to attack their critics, then you might as well be defending them.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    readin alot of the comments here why are some of yall so ? obsessed wit a race war!!?

is white people that live next door to u walkin up and shootin u on ur porch and goin back to they house to catch the tennis match!!?

or is it POLICE shootin ? and gettin paid vacations..

white civilians aint got ? to do wit this..
    its quite possible this shooter is white and shot 10 cops killin 3 and ? in here talkin about "oh he mustve been shootin at the crowd and coos got caught in the crossfire."

no idiot.. he was shootin at cops..

white people have been showin u prayerful protestin ? for centuries how to get ? done.. but yall rather stress voting in ur local primaries. lol & smmfh

FOh with this ? rhetoric b

m

i risk my life and freedom every damn day..

Thanks handi-man ...

Now ?

if u go fight back..
    try it witout feelings..

cause its clear logic is beyond u today..
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Interview on CNN now with an eye witness says he saw a guy walk through the crowd in camo gear w/ an AR 15

They just showed his pic had camo shirt with a bag the butt of the ar stickin out too damn dude walkin with a smile lol the new chris dorner
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    I am not buying the shooter being white... sorry but i just don't buy it you dudes consume too much conspiracy theory ? .

also having some crazy white dudes pull off some ? like this when it's mostly black males and females that are victimized by police, suggest that black men are too ? to do something like this and i don't think we are ? so until i get more info in my mind the shooters are black

They are supposedly having a conversation and negotiating with the gunmen that tells me that man is white,they are not wasting their time on negotiating with a black gunmen .

That's not true at all... the american police are bad but not that bad they could be in a situation where they cannot just run up in the building and ? him this isn't like dorner this happened in a middle of a major city and also he will suffer more if they catch him so they might want to catch him
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This won't be the last time this will happen....
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They saying the suspects planning to set a bomb in downtown Dallas.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dallas PD saying the suspects may be planning to plant bombs
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo they saying a bomb may be involved too
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Lots of holes in this story
    Holes? How Sway? The ? is happening now!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    A bomb threat too? ?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    I seen some pics earlier of this dude in daylight, im HIGHLY shocked that nobody was watchin him the whole time If he was allowed to carry that weapon.

I think Texas is open carry. Dude was just walking around with a big ass rifle like it was nothing
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    this madness.. hurts us more than them.. always will

This. The consequences of this is a lot more innocent black blood than their blood.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Dallas Police Chief said 1 civilian was wounded too
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember MFs vehemently defending cops on here ? Wasn't even too long ago.

Was in their ? feelings about a dead pig and chastising posters in a cop shot thread. Don't recall or else I'd gladly @ they ass.

Quit misrepresenting ? . If you're talking about the same thread I'm thinking about, no one was defending cops/ People were just saying that it was stupid to rejoice in the random murders of people.

It was defending those ? ' worthless murderers in my opinion. If it wasn't that thread then I'm sure it was another one - with probably the same posters. Those pigs don't need no help. They earn every bit of their criticism. If you can find time to attack their critics, then you might as well be defending them.

Like I said, if it's the same thread I'm thinking about, literally no one was criticizing people for being against cops. They were just pointing out that it's twisted to rejoice in the loss of life. And some were even suggesting that it was dumb to target random cops when in most cases the cops that actually committed the murders are walking free.