Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    that's why we gotta stop sending cops into neighborhoods they have no attachments to.....

and we absolutely should make it mandatory that they are better trained....

Its not about the training. Its about what they are told after the training exercises and that is "IT"S US vs. THEM". The ? these officers are doing is actually against police training its just that its done to poor black people so they excuse that part and villainize the black person who was killed or harmed. The police really view themselves as a family/gang hence the "Blue wall of silence" which is the same as the so called "Stop Snitching" but since its the police their brand of "stop snitching" isn't frowned upon. So they don't view themselves as part of the people. Never have and never will. The only care about their own and those give them the power to what they do.

Police are here to enforce the laws made by the powerful, wealthy and rich onto poor people. The police were never here to "protect and serve" and we black people need to stop feeling and thinking that is the function of the police. The police came from the paddy rollers(slave catchers). What they doing now ain't no different from what they did then just under a different name with a union and mainstream media to excuse everything they do.

i agree, however these dudes do need to be better trained....they're not prepared to deal with this ?

there also needs to be reform...that mentality has no place in today's world, it will only get more of them killed....and they can't willingly be signing up for their own deaths.....they have to realize that mentality places a target on their backs....or keep dying... their choice
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's why we gotta stop sending cops into neighborhoods they have no attachments to.....

You are thinking like someone who gives a ? ...nooooooobody gives a ? .

Like that's the part I don't understand what people don't get. Nobody gives a ? b..despite humanitarian PR type ? you hear. No one gives a ? .

Only thing that matters is money and power in this world.

That's the only way you make things better for yourself.

and that's why pople keep dying...

when you keep ignoring a problem it only gets worse and worse and worse...

there is a population of people in this country, on both sides of the spectrum who can give a ? less about change...they just want to ? ? ... they enjoy violence, and they have no issues indulging in it....

when there is a blatant disregaurd for any change....you contiunally set the stage for those folk to thrive....

the past few days were a prime example.....you keep pretending there is no issue...you keep acting like it's not a big of a deal, you hold on to old ways and act like change isn't needed.....you pretty much give ? the green light to prove that it is....

an extreme mind will attack your vunerablitites just to prove you're vunerable to attack......

either ? wake up, or this will keep going on...

Nobody cares cause ur not worth caring about

Ur not worth caring about because you have no power and influence

You have no power and influence cause your dollar don't mean ?

Your dollar don't mean ? cause nobody cares
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    To say this is at least 80% black male forum and the overwhelming response to a black man shooting at cops is "oh no were in trouble now", is complete ? !

When it comes down to a fight who has to go out and risk their life even if it means THROWING IT AWAY? For the sake of protecting their women and children, and their future?MEN!!

I was HOPING it was a black man from the jump. And im HOPING continued guerilla tactics are used and the victims continue to be cops and not innocent people.

You want to take down this system for real? THE COPS ARE THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE... If you sympathize with them at all you are a liability when it really gets going.

They knew what they were doing when they put on the uniform.

Protect and serve WHO?
    Keep the peace and order for WHO?

Answer that. You should be ashamed.

Yeah. These ? sound scared as a ? .

Ya'll sound dumb as ? . When has that tactic ever brought lasting peaceful results? Never! Violence begats violence.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are thinking like someone who gives a ? ...nooooooobody gives a ? .

Like that's the part I don't understand what people don't get. Nobody gives a ? b..despite humanitarian PR type ? you hear. No one gives a ? .

Only thing that matters is money and power in this world.

That's the only way you make things better for yourself.

In THIS society, i'd agree with you.

Completely detatched from that, is that still true?

Is it true that love last forever?

Lol..da ? cares b...do you still feel like ? her?

.....what? Lol

Awwww man.. I'm just ? up

Fixed
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Problem is there is a shortage of cops and especially a shortage of minority cops.

reform and recruitment....

take the ? seriously.....

11 cops got out fought by 4 shooters....

yea the 4 had the element of suprise, but those shooters proved trhey were better trained....

my old gym had cops who reguarly trained in bjj....i went ham on them yesterday telling them, that there's no way they would have killed the man alton.....they have the trianing to subdue and hold down a man of alton's size witohut leading to a fatality....they can't argue that....so why do all cops not have that same training...why isnt' required...

i remeber when the homie jamel was getting paid money to beat the ? outta cops....while essentially...."training" them....

would you want doctor who is scared to death and nervous performing open heart surgery on you..or would you want soeone who is confident in their training....philando shouldn't have been kiled by a scary ass cop....those bullets should have never been fired that close to his daughter....again...

there is a problem....take the ? seriously, or expect more ? to happen.....? aint gonna stoprecording...this ? will continue to go down......either they going to change....or it's going to keep appearing worse and worse and worse.....

no one wants to see the whole world slipinto fire....except for the sickos.....but we give them a stage when we don't take real issues seriously....

You forgot something tho....

These are black men we are talking about....

Remember?

Savage, superhuman, beasts.....we all know that, right? So if you have been conditioned to believe this for most of our lives, do you think training will out weigh outright fear?
  • Dupac
    Options

Some of those cops look at it as a job, and that's it. Some people join to really try to make a difference, like that black woman from the Cleveland area that posted that video. And some join for the "power" and chance to hurt people they hate, all while getting paid.

Either you care, or you don't. And unfortunately, the latter is more common.

and those who don't care need to realize that they are the reason more cops wil face danger.......

you can't keep not taking something seriously and be suprised when it blows up in your face......

you ignore a problem it will grow.....they can continue the way they have if they want... but this is one time they're not going to beat a solution out of the black community... we're far too strong now....

we're on their police force, we're in their courts, we're in their senate house, we're in thier banks...we may not have the same amount of power and leverage as they do, but we got a lot more than we did in the 60's...and enough to ? ? up.....so if ? really want to go to war......

war it is......
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    To say this is at least 80% black male forum and the overwhelming response to a black man shooting at cops is "oh no were in trouble now", is complete ? !

When it comes down to a fight who has to go out and risk their life even if it means THROWING IT AWAY? For the sake of protecting their women and children, and their future?MEN!!

I was HOPING it was a black man from the jump. And im HOPING continued guerilla tactics are used and the victims continue to be cops and not innocent people.

You want to take down this system for real? THE COPS ARE THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE... If you sympathize with them at all you are a liability when it really gets going.

Protect and serve WHO?

Ya'll sound dumb as ? . When has that tactic ever brought lasting peaceful results? Never! Violence begats violence.

no difference then the US military attacking other countries because of violent acts
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Problem is there is a shortage of cops and especially a shortage of minority cops.

yea the 4 had the element of suprise, but those shooters proved trhey were better trained....

my old gym had cops who reguarly trained in bjj....i went ham on them yesterday telling them, that there's no way they would have killed the man alton.....they have the trianing to subdue and hold down a man of alton's size witohut leading to a fatality....they can't argue that....so why do all cops not have that same training...why isnt' required...

i remeber when the homie jamel was getting paid money to beat the ? outta cops....while essentially...."training" them....

would you want doctor who is scared to death and nervous performing open heart surgery on you..or would you want soeone who is confident in their training....philando shouldn't have been kiled by a scary ass cop....those bullets should have never been fired that close to his daughter....again...

there is a problem....take the ? seriously, or expect more ? to happen.....? aint gonna stoprecording...this ? will continue to go down......either they going to change....or it's going to keep appearing worse and worse and worse.....

no one wants to see the whole world slipinto fire....except for the sickos.....but we give them a stage when we don't take real issues seriously....

Remember?

Savage, superhuman, beasts.....we all know that, right? So if you have been conditioned to believe this for most of our lives, do you think training will out weigh outright fear?

For being immortal superbeasts we sure are easy to ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Micah Xavier Johnson
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Protect and serve WHO?

but we jus celebrated the 4th of July tho!!?

now im confused..
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Micah Xavier Johnson is the name
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always felt like Micah was a girls name.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

Protect and serve WHO?

no difference then the US military attacking other countries because of violent acts

But are we talking about that? That has nothing to do with the what we are talking about.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Micah Xavier Johnson

They said he was acting alone and was 25 years old and had ni known prior records. He lived with his mother and was not on the FBI watchlist.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Somebody/something wants us divided.

Confusion breeds currency

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    It has to happen.

"Only 2 things white supremacy respects, loss of life and loss of finance"

j7dzcx.jpg
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll more willing to believe in a overwhelmly orchestrared system. NRA and Media collusion to start a race war. Than not having any political power and influence being the cause of this.

Even tho alllllll evidence with FACTs prove the latter. But I'm the one trollin
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the dude didn't ? himself, the police blew him up. They rolled in a robot packed with explosives and detonated it when it got close to him.

I don't think the robot was packed with explosives. I think the suspect had laid explosives and was near enough to get caught in the blast when the police used the robot to detonate them.

I think those robots do have explosives on them in order to blow up/ set off other bombs.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its getting worse
    Cops getting bodied right after they ? two black people

They didn't even play with this dude they just blew him up
  • Dupac
    Options

Remember?

if they scared go home.....there's no place for scary ass cops...

they need to be outed and stood against.. they put their fellow colleagues, and the community they are serving in danger
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Remember?

For being immortal superbeasts we sure are easy to ?

Thats why they call guns equalizers. A lot of cops have inflated egos due to the badge. You have to remember you are dealing with an individuals pride as well when it comes to "combat". This is why white men can act crazy when dealing with cops and not get shot. Those cops "know" they can handle them without the use of deadly force. They are "men" just like them, but they have the training on their side....

But when it comes to black men.....

All those insecurities and prejudices are there.....all the stereotypes and in the back of their mind. FEAR is there....

So if they tey to subdue them, and are overpowered, then what? The "savage" might ? them, right? Nah, that cant happen....not while they have the "right" to use deadly force when their life is in danger. And according to some, black men always are a threat to their lives......
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

Protect and serve WHO?

But are we talking about that? That has nothing to do with the what we are talking about.

I was just making a statement because I find it asinine that a person that joined the armed forces would say "violence begats violence"