Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    But ummmm shouldn't people put pressure on the local politicians and law enforcement? This is bad but im saying keep putting pressure on local enforcement. Really I don't know wtf to do cause cops keep killing folks, we march and whatnot, and the cops get off.
    Look man get it. Obama hasn't done enough but we are partly to blame. We all know politics are about who you have lobbying for u. ? lobby hard so he pushes their agenda. We do not. We don't even support groups like black lives matter.

Wtf has all that have to do with what Hoebama just did?
    Cops are killing people and getting off even after getting caught on tape. We need to figure that ? out first. Obama ain't in them courtrooms bruh. Cops are killing folks while they're surrendering. Figure that ? out. This bill wouldn't affect Mr. Sterling because he wasn't fighting the cops. The ? would've just been covered up if those people didn't record it on camera. Figure that ? out!

We need to figure it out?
    Not the president, but we?

Did the cops figure it out, with this blue alert bill??

Foh , gtfoh ? .
    Cmon man you know what I mean by we. Right now the FBI guy who said that charges should be dropped against Clinton is being grilled on Capitol Hill like two days after he said that ? . Why aren't police chiefs and Sheriff's being grilled on Capital Hill? These are the same people who can make that happen, but they're wasting time on Clinton and some damn emails. This is what I'm talking about. Something else has to ? happen. ? done set up a big ass dog and pony show in TWO DAYS because of what COULD'VE HAPPENED with Hillary Clinton, but cops are killing folks and they get a year to process what happened, they get on the stand A YEAR LATER in court and cry talking about "I feared for my life" and end up getting off and going into hiding. Why aren't the Baton Rouge and Minnesota cops on national tv in front of Capitol Hill having to explain their actions? Why aren't the cops on national tv explaining their actions period? These guys ? citizens and get protected and get time to get their stories together for the courts. The people who get killed by these cops have to try and tell these cops what's going on while having a ? gun in their faces. Something else has to ? happen!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    you ? like voting these ? liberals and leftist into office... so this is what you get

Like the republicans are any better?

I don't think anyone's saying this, so I don't know why you brought up the Republicans. And some Republicans are actually liberals.

I think that we'd be much better off if we rose above this whole Democrat-vs.-Republican, divide-and-conquer ? . There are actually very few Republicans who are/were better but don't/didn't even get a chance simply because "Republican" is such a negative buzzword.
    kzzl wrote: »
    you ? like voting these ? liberals and leftist into office... so this is what you get

One stabs you in the back, the other stabs you in the face. Either way you getting stabbed.

Pretty much.

Someone said something about "liberals" and that usually implies democrats.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how perception can push ? even at the highest levels.

Here's an interesting article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/01/09/are-black-or-white-offenders-more-likely-to-? -police/

With the recent shooting we see that cops are terrified when dealing with blacks, due in no large part to the idea that has been pushed that black criminals will do them harm. In reality, they have a higher chance of being killed by a white offender than a black offender.

However, more important to this topic is the fact that police deaths as a result of an intentional attack are a small minority of police deaths each year. And even smaller still are the number of those deaths that are a result of an ambush or intentional attack. In fact, the number of police killed each year in this manner is on decline despite the fact that the number of people killed by the police each year is on the rise. So if those are the facts, how can anyone justify putting priority on protecting police from citizens instead of the other way around?
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl always complain about voting for the right person and Obama has done nothing for black ppl. Did everyone forget the candidatesame? WTF you think Hilary or McCain was gonna do? I think is making some good moves, but the term isn't long enough.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

It has nothing to do with political party it is about ideology black people have to open their minds to different ideologies because the liberal/leftist ideology is not working to our benefit
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Lol at all you ? who got fooled by this tap dancing shoe shining cotton pickin ? . Blacks showed up in full force to vote for this ? and he ain't did ? but ? on black folks, but I guess it doesn't matter because he is the president of all America right?

man i was waiting on something like this. them ? were crying and everything hollerin bout the first black president. naw bub he's the first colored president. he just married a black woman who was black but never liked her black skin anyway.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WASHINGTON — President Obama has signed into law a measure that will require instant nationwide "Blue Alerts" to warn about threats to police officers and help track down the suspects who carry them out.

The Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu National Blue Alert Act of 2015 is named for the two New York Police Department officers killed in an ambush attack last December.
    The assailant, Ismaaiyl Brinsley, had shot his girlfriend earlier in the day, and then threatened on his Instagram account to ? police officers in retaliation for the recent police killings in Ferguson, Mo. and New York City. But that information never made it to New York.
    "They were serving their community with great honor and dedication and courage, and all of New York grieved and all of the nation grieved," Obama said in an Oval Office signing ceremony with the families of the slain officers. "It's important for us not only to honor their memory, it's also important for us to make sure that we do everything we can to help ensure the safety of our police officers when they're in the line of duty."

USA TODAY
    Mayor: NYPD officer 'walked a path of courage'

The law requires the Justice Department to create a notification system relating to assaults on police officers, officers who are missing in the line of duty, and credible treats against law enforcement. The system is modeled after Amber Alerts for abducted children and Silver Alerts for missing seniors.
    It's the 12th bill Obama has signed into law so far this year.
    Obama called the bill "the best of a bipartisan support for law enforcement." It was so uncontroversial that it passed both the House and the Senate by voice vote.

Tl;dr

Stop playing with your words.

Thought crimes are bcoming a thing.

?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    How could you be the face of your own people's demise let your people die and suffer (chicago where he is from)
    Barack Obama has done NOTHING for BLACKS: http://youtu.be/ahbkJUh1VYA

We all know that he doesn't done anything for black people, but when did he ever say he would? The fact that he's half black and his powerful "hope and change," oratory was enough to get y'all to vote for him. You dumb muthafuckas fell for Obama's pimpin' like hoes do when pimps are trying to get them to choose.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Obama, get that ? ? the ? outta here
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You posted this on July 7th to push your "blacks shouldnt trust Obama" agenda during two tragic slayings by the hands of police officers...

When the law was signed in May of 2015...

There's nothing that can be said to "convince" or "persuade" any person who deems Obama as a "Uncle Tom". Its impossible to. You know the person is a fool who believed Obama was suppose to be the savior of blacks without understanding the fight is against evil and wrongdoing.

But to post this to push your silly Obama agenda, especially when we had no charismatic President that even compared to Obama (not even Bill Clinton spoke for Blacks the way Obama has) nor do we even have better options in the future. Hillary Clinton making awkward CPT jokes to fit in foolishly and Trump. Yea, that guy.

You remind me of the Pharisees in the bible and the jews, who didnt accept Jesus and spoke against him because they figured his coming meant a war against their oppressors and a reestablishing of their kingdom. When he spoke about loving the fellow man and committing to good works, they chose a thief instead of a savior.

Your hatred of the POTUS is unwarranted and rooted in selfish natures. It takes maturity and wisdom to appreciate what Obama was able to achieve. Hopefully in the future you will get to that point and retrospectively realize he has been one of our greatest presidents not bound by silly issues of color that those cops and blacks are conditioned by.

We cant advance because white folks still think racially...and black folks still wrapped in chains do the same thing. All slaves to a relic of a past. ? bless.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How could you be the face of your own people's demise let your people die and suffer (chicago where he is from)

We all know that he doesn't done anything for black people, but when did he ever say he would? The fact that he's half black and his powerful "hope and change," oratory was enough to get y'all to vote for him. You dumb muthafuckas fell for Obama's pimpin' like hoes do when pimps are trying to get them to choose.

they about to vote for a lying white madame. I know who i'm voting for and i'm not even republican:DONT BE A CHUMP VOTE 4 TRUMP! NO NEW MEXICANS!!!!!!

rikcsrfkdct8.png
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

It has nothing to do with political party it is about ideology black people have to open their minds to different ideologies because the liberal/leftist ideology is not working to our benefit
    We as black people shouldn't worry about ideologies period. Just don't vote unless they're going to do stuff specific to us.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you suppose to be busy hating them these folks got ya'll hating ya'll selves.

• ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama passes laws for Illegals, Police, Muslims, ? , but........nothing for us, lol.

Yet people cape for this guy.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama passes laws for Illegals, Police, Muslims, ? , but........nothing for us, lol.

No shade, but what would be a good "black people" law?
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »

Ending the Drug War for starters. Our people have been decimated by it way more than anyone else. White people use drugs more, but we're the ones getting locked up over it. It also is the reason for the explosion of street gangs the last 35 years. That alone would save thousands of black lives every year, and keep even more out of prison every year. The destruction of the black family came about when black men got locked up for this BS in droves.
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

^^^^^ THIS!! These ? want a National Side Piece Day, a National Holiday for Tupac and Biggie. nevermind the Deceptive Practices and Voter Intimidation Prevention Act, nevermind the Every Child Succeeds Act., nevermind the Affordable Healthcare Act, ....some of you ? are ? simple.

I tell ya...reading comprehension of some people on the IC is very questionable. ? will read one sentence and be ready to pop off. The bill was signed over a year ago idiots!!!
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We as black people shouldn't worry about ideologies period. Just don't vote unless they're going to do stuff specific to us.

No ideology is extremely important because it frames your entire worldview and perspective and your perspective will determine your actions and thoughts with no ideology you just have chaos
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^^^ THIS!! These ? want a National Side Piece Day, a National Holiday for Tupac and Biggie. nevermind the Deceptive Practices and Voter Intimidation Prevention Act, nevermind the Every Child Succeeds Act., nevermind the Affordable Healthcare Act, ....some of you ? are ? simple.

I tell ya...reading comprehension of some people on the IC is very questionable. ? will read one sentence and be ready to pop off. The bill was signed over a year ago idiots!!!

(((((Lol))))))
    ? ?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they about to vote for a lying white madame. I know who i'm voting for and i'm not even republican:DONT BE A CHUMP VOTE 4 TRUMP! NO NEW MEXICANS!!!!!!

rikcsrfkdct8.png

? yourself
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooooooo, how is that blue law working out for them? You know, the one from 2015.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did he compare Obama to Jesus? Damn, I thought Jesus actually cared about his people and I didn't know Jesus condoned extra-judicial killings and indiscriminate bombings of civilians in holy lands. I guess I learn something new everyday.