Chaos In Dallas

Options

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He had so much ammunition it was falling out of his pocket.
  • Magicjohnson
    Magicjohnson Members Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Options
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why aren't the media turning the attention to black on black crime like they usually do
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yo, Micah X was a real one...he did what he knew he could do to try and fight back.

The problem is....TWO WRONGS WILL NEVER MAKE A RIGHT. NEVER.

More than 5 innocent black peoples will die as a result of this.

If black peoples showed true unity. This is the only effective way to fight back. We never do tho...

Did this action stop a black from killing another black in the last 24 hrs? I'd be interested to see the stats.

What about black on black crime

The point to be taken from my post is black unity...

More of it please.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First off, I TOLD Y'ALL when it first popped off this was orchestrated to keep tensions high. Now answer me this. How does suspects go from multiple possibly white males, to one ? with a kufi holding up the black power fist? Also, how they reported snipers from elevated positions, but we ALL seen footage of someone on the street killing a cop point blank? Did the sniper come down post to engage in shootout with police? I saw this live so ain't no denying this. Every mass shooting we seen in the last 3-4 years has been perpeputrated by WHITE MALES, blamed on either blacks or muslims. ? who don't see this ?
  • UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Why aren't the media turning the attention to black on black crime like they usually do

They have a clear example of black on white crime and in a terrorist like manner
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    qp7dztb6ualj.jpg

Violence also gets people to the table because sometimes there is just too much death on both sides for ? to continue the way its going. So the best result is for folks to come together and get ? resolved outside of violence.

More than one way to skin a cat but you have to be willing to commit violence to ? that cat to skin it in the first place before you can work on other ways to skin it.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why they gotta show a pic of dude in a dashki with a fist tho? The media on some ? ? knowing this gonna rile up some ? off cacs smfh

Precisely. How bout we stop actong like we surprised alluva sudden and start predicting the chess moves being played so we can checkmate some ? . Can we talk about how this is the perfect set up for the conventions being held next week? Sadly there will be more bloodshed.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    @S2J might be the feds.....

Foh Florida Evans neck

You must be one of the keyboard revolutionaries im talkin about

Lol @ the bold...

But dont you live in DC?

And not to say all skeptics of anything remotley close to a conspiracy are agents, but your posts and stances on a posts on a lot of topica are suspect.

Then you quoted that faking facebook post and instead of calling it out for possibly being fake, you @ posters and call them out to join a group that may be labled terrorist.

? ...really

Forget the actual group, unless you're an idiot or trolling u get the point. Bc I ALSO mention and i also point out how in the ? can some folk clown other posters for being 'comfortable' and not wanting to die when you're ALIVE yourself! !?! How ? Explain that to me.

Ie, how can ____ call people ? when allegedly he encounters police everyday. Everyday. How is he still alive yet he calls other ? scared?! How???

____ mention his weapons everyday, imply he hates cops EVERYDAY, says "every cop killing is a good one" but won't do it himself yet he will click the little ether and cosign buttons, he alive n well and aint licked 1 shot . How are these ? still posting unchecked? Unless its me who does it

Explain it. And im not @'in them ? so im not accused of bein "the feds" smh

How do you feel about how the media has handled the most recent shooting?

Is this like when they make the ? snort coke to prove he not a cop? :joy: Nah but it's a shitshow. I haven't watched 'media' yet actually. Only the links and vids i see here.

What i will say there's 3 things at play: 1) overt agenda pushing (calling him Micah X), 2) there's some subconscious stuff, 3) then there's some ? is just the result of flat out trying to be first and getting it wrong.

Perhaps what u see in my reactions to these things is im one of the few that acknowledges #3, and im also rational enough to know everything cant possibly be #1.

Ie do you REALLY think they TRIED to frame dude open carrying or maybe they just jumped the gun on Id'ing a suspect bc he's open carrying. Shrug. Most ? not secure enough ro voice that type of opinion. Me? Please. I dont give a ?

Ight....thats rational

Dont slip up tho, bruh.....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ie do you REALLY think they TRIED to frame dude open carrying or maybe they just jumped the gun on Id'ing a suspect bc he's open carrying.

What's the difference?
    The latter leads to the former...they are both equally as dangerous
  • UglySnowflake
    edited July 2016
    Options
    First off, I TOLD Y'ALL when it first popped off this was orchestrated to keep tensions high. Now answer me this. How does suspects go from multiple possibly white males, to one ? with a kufi holding up the black power fist? Also, how they reported snipers from elevated positions, but we ALL seen footage of someone on the street killing a cop point blank? Did the sniper come down post to engage in shootout with police? I saw this live so ain't no denying this. Every mass shooting we seen in the last 3-4 years has been perpeputrated by WHITE MALES, blamed on either blacks or muslims. ? who don't see this ?

They have a video of the dude shooting.... but I doubt its orchestrated they'd have a black cop ? a white guy if it was gonna be planned
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @S2J might be the feds.....

Foh Florida Evans neck

You must be one of the keyboard revolutionaries im talkin about

Lol @ the bold...

But dont you live in DC?

And not to say all skeptics of anything remotley close to a conspiracy are agents, but your posts and stances on a posts on a lot of topica are suspect.

Then you quoted that faking facebook post and instead of calling it out for possibly being fake, you @ posters and call them out to join a group that may be labled terrorist.

This dude always came off as a ? to me

But u aint say ? till another spoke his piece. So its safe to say it now huh. Yea you a dickrider.

Sincerely,
    The Feds
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Yo, Micah X was a real one...he did what he knew he could do to try and fight back.

The problem is....TWO WRONGS WILL NEVER MAKE A RIGHT. NEVER.

More than 5 innocent black peoples will die as a result of this.

If black peoples showed true unity. This is the only effective way to fight back. We never do tho...

Did this action stop a black from killing another black in the last 24 hrs? I'd be interested to see the stats.

What about black on black crime

The point to be taken from my post is black unity...

More of it please.

That post was more on black on black crime
    Focus
  • UglySnowflake
    Options

Plus theres been multiple times a white guy shoot up a school or somthing.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    This is the exact same media okey doke that you ? fell for with Orlando smh

The fact that they took hours to release this guy's identity and they STILL can't get it right should be setting off alarms in you ? heads

Sometimes I forget how simple this forum truly is smh

What ruse you trying to claim you're able to figure out now?

This is why I can't take you ? serious intellectually

This thread was started VERY soon after the events originally popped off. There's TONS of firsthand witness footage in this thread that point to whatever the MSM said being inaccurate at best and outright lies at worst

I don't need to know what something IS to know what it ISN'T. This is where you ? critical thinking skills always fall short
  • UglySnowflake
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    This is the exact same media okey doke that you ? fell for with Orlando smh

The fact that they took hours to release this guy's identity and they STILL can't get it right should be setting off alarms in you ? heads

Sometimes I forget how simple this forum truly is smh

What ruse you trying to claim you're able to figure out now?

This is why I can't take you ? serious intellectually

This thread was started VERY soon after the events originally popped off. There's TONS of footage in this thread that point to whatever the MSM being inaccurate at best and outright lies at worst

I don't need to know what something IS to know what it ISN'T. This is where you ? critical thinking skills always fall short

You gonna ? up reporting ? live.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well then.

No comment.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll seen CNN having that ? Donnell Rawlins up there stuttering and ? . ? couldn't even articulate his thoughts. You mean to tell me Chapelle and Rock wasn't available.

Then the CNN anchor asked Kamau (who had a picture of him and his daughter) what will he teach his daughter about what at happen. Homeboy kept it 100 and say "daddy might not come home at the end of the day". The CNN was like "That's not what i wanted you to say". She wanted a Disney answer. lmfao
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was wondering why the cops here in Charlotte were all over the place yesterday. I know that many people will say one thing but I'm reality but another....y'all just need to stay safe.. no matter where you at.

Ask any one who's ever dealt with the law or been locked up and they will let you know....you rarely going toe to toe with that system and winning.

yeah it was hella cops in uptown last nite. bunch of protesters @whatevathehell
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Ya'll seen CNN having that ? Donnell Rawlins up there stuttering and ? . ? couldn't even articulate his thoughts. You mean to tell me Chapelle and Rock wasn't available.

Then the CNN anchor asked Kamau (who had a picture of him and his daughter) what will he teach his daughter about what at happen. Homeboy kept it 100 and say "daddy might not come home at the end of the day". The CNN was like "That's not what i wanted you to say". She wanted a Disney answer. lmfao

This I why I don't watch CNN in situations like these
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They have a video of the dude shooting.... but I doubt its orchestrated they'd have a black cop ? a white guy if it was gonna be planned

Don't speak on things above your intellect level

That was a horrible defense for your ? incorrect statement
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    Options
    We all heard multiple sniper rifles tho...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options