Chaos In Dallas

Options

Comments

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ? ain't fathoming how that major freeway got shut down like it was ? trying to get your attention
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »

Why this ? look like a stock photo?

It's the only photo the Build-a-Burgers & The Triangle Commission had on hand when they activated the ? T 1000 to commit this false flag.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Except if you black, I never open carry my AR around this muthafucka, I ain't trynna get shot by these ? cops, ?
    just talking about the law here. if you don't want to carry it because of the possibility of ... let me charitably call it a "misunderstanding," i get it.

• janklow
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Watch gun sales go up tomorrow. smh
    typically i shop for additional guns every time the president gives me a ? lecture

...guess i am shopping this weekend
    scoop1215 wrote: »
    the white house tomorrow begging to have gun control or no guns at all.
    so, like every other day in the White House, then?

• janklow
    Options
    how does everyone know it was an ar15...
    this will always get announced immediately only to be walked back later if necessary. no agenda at all!
    NEW: #Dallas shooting suspect had SKS semi-automatic assault rifle and handgun; suspect also wore body armor, law enforcement source says.
    SKS = not an assault rifle at all.

note: even if accurate, we'll hear about ? AR-15s anyway
  • janklow
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Seriously, @mods
    feel free to debate people like an adult

• janklow
    Options
    NRA and Media collusion to start a race war.
    what does this have to do with the NRA?
    It semlls like NRA AND GUN MANUFACTURERS AINT IT?
    nope
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    did the NRA ever come out in support of the legally carrying gun owner that was murdered by cops because of reaching for his wallet
    SAF did, NRA basically, yeah

• janklow
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    One guy isn't doing that much damage with AR-15s and sniper rifles.
    seems plausible enough just in terms of damage
    VIBE wrote: »
    why does everyone keep talking about multiple? they've got it situated, one man. even the police radio recordings prove there was only one man. the "multiple" was the echoing of guns, confusion is all. not just that but video shows one gun man. the suv he drove there was traced back to his mother being the owner.

what more evidence does anyone really need?
    STOP WITH YOUR LOGIC

• janklow
    Options
    Everytime there's a mass shooting, the media and politicians always wanna use the mental health excuse.
    ...unless they want to go "? WE NEED THIS GUN CONTROL"
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Dude served in Afghanistan.

How come we not talking about post traumatic stress?

Kind of related

But Montel Williams was going off on MSNBC a day or so ago about how neither of the presidential candidates have addressed a report that was released which concluded the government has failed miserably to take care of the health needs of its veterans

Just sad especially considering how a large portion of the military is poor brown and blk bodies

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/veterans-administration-va/

They exploit us in so many ways
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    ? ain't fathoming how that major freeway got shut down like it was ? trying to get your attention

Shutting down traffic is annoying as hell though. Protestors always try that ? out ehre in LA and its a sure fire way to ? people off. Why not block police headquarters or something. People have to get home to pick up their kids, or feed them. Dumb
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Dude served in Afghanistan.

How come we not talking about post traumatic stress?

Kind of related

But Montel Williams was going off on MSNBC a day or so ago about how neither of the presidential candidates have addressed a report that was released which concluded the government has failed miserably to take care of the health needs of its veterans

Just sad especially considering how a large portion of the military is poor brown and blk bodies

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/veterans-administration-va/

They exploit us in so many ways

Someone need to tell Montel he's late to the party. B/c the government hasn't really been taking care of their veterans when they've came home since WWI.

Soldiers get all the praises and respect when they're out there fighting, but get the sounds of crickets after they return when they need help.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shutting down traffic is annoying as hell though. Protestors always try that ? out ehre in LA and its a sure fire way to ? people off. Why not block police headquarters or something. People have to get home to pick up their kids, or feed them. Dumb

I get that.

I doubt they thinking about any of that while doing it tho
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What good is the protest if the day to day not being disrupted
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Seriously, @mods
    feel free to debate people like an adult

Another pseudo-intellectual

Just like with vibe, I don't respect a single thing you have to say, so you might as well ignore my posts

However, I will be correcting your misinformation like usual
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    how does everyone know it was an ar15...
    this will always get announced immediately only to be walked back later if necessary. no agenda at all!
    NEW: #Dallas shooting suspect had SKS semi-automatic assault rifle and handgun; suspect also wore body armor, law enforcement source says.
    SKS = not an assault rifle at all.

note: even if accurate, we'll hear about ? AR-15s anyway

Great. Just what is needed. A gun-splainer.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    thing is, if no one admits any wrong doing, the door stays open for this to happen again and again and again and again......

so if people are realy tired of the killings... the conversation needs to be changed and ugly truths need to be properly adressed.....

maybe they're jsut not fed up yet....

TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ANY EMPATHY FOR BLACK PEOPLE....UNTIL THEY LEARN HOW TO HAVE MORE EMPATHY POLICE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ? BLACKS AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

Had a few of the cases of publicized police shootings/deaths of black people end with officers actually going to jail for murder then this current event probably wouldn't have happened.

their loss...

there are black people who are willing to ? cops.....dude from last night is not alone...

and until they begin to turn on thier own and out those racist cops and get them off the force before they ? more black people.....you're going to provoke black shooters too keep dropping cops.....it's a ? for tat that won't stop until these "good" cops start outing and removing the "bad cops"

if they don't mind losing people....then that's their proragative....it's obvious we're tired of losing people... but we can't do it alone....

White people arn't unifed so I doubt they can all get behind somthing

They are very unified when it comes to black people

not really
    even bacc in times the south wanted to keep slavery and the north didnt

I actually just saw this

This isn't true, the Civil War wasn't fought because people from the north strongly opposed slavery and people from the south didn't

The Civil War was fought because in a capitalist system, free labor is the ULTIMATE tool when a person or group is looking to maximize their profits. The south had basically grown into a raw goods world power on the backs of the slaves that farmed their whole lives for free

The system was initially set up to where the raw goods from the south got sent to the industrialized north and their factories/plants, but as the FREE LABOR that slaves contributed on all those plantations over all those years accrued, the south itself outgrew the north

The Civil War was fought because the south grew too big and the north decided to smack the south back into place.

Lincoln only "freed slaves" during the war in an attempt to hurt the south, but he south wasn't recognizing anything that the north was decreeing at the time as law anyway so that did nothing for the slaves in the south until after the war was over

That war, just like with all major wars in modern history, was about money above any and everything else

Bruh....... it had nothing to do with technological advancements that made keeping slaves more cost inefficient than keeping them?
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Salute to Angela Rye

Seen her on CNN all day speaking truth

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's what irritates me about these police killings. ACTION is needed (not necessarily violence tho). What the media imo wants is a dumbed down dialogue about "race" issues that everybody & they momma already knows have existed for years. Mass incarceration, police brutality, racial profiling etc.. We assume white ppl care about these issues but they really don't give a ? . All these race panels on CNN, FOX & MSNBC don't do ? but give us false hope we're making progress by having a,conversation.

You want a REAL conversation? Lets talk about the europeans robbing this country from the Indians. Lets have a discussion how this country was built off FREE labor from African slaves that have yet to benefit from their labor. Lets talk about these negative stereotypes you push then have a panel as if you want progress. White ppl STOLE this country and have the audicity to act privileged as if it belongs to them. Lets start getting to the root of these racial issues
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    thing is, if no one admits any wrong doing, the door stays open for this to happen again and again and again and again......

so if people are realy tired of the killings... the conversation needs to be changed and ugly truths need to be properly adressed.....

maybe they're jsut not fed up yet....

TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ANY EMPATHY FOR BLACK PEOPLE....UNTIL THEY LEARN HOW TO HAVE MORE EMPATHY POLICE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ? BLACKS AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

Had a few of the cases of publicized police shootings/deaths of black people end with officers actually going to jail for murder then this current event probably wouldn't have happened.

their loss...

there are black people who are willing to ? cops.....dude from last night is not alone...

and until they begin to turn on thier own and out those racist cops and get them off the force before they ? more black people.....you're going to provoke black shooters too keep dropping cops.....it's a ? for tat that won't stop until these "good" cops start outing and removing the "bad cops"

if they don't mind losing people....then that's their proragative....it's obvious we're tired of losing people... but we can't do it alone....

White people arn't unifed so I doubt they can all get behind somthing

They are very unified when it comes to black people

not really
    even bacc in times the south wanted to keep slavery and the north didnt

I actually just saw this

This isn't true, the Civil War wasn't fought because people from the north strongly opposed slavery and people from the south didn't

The Civil War was fought because in a capitalist system, free labor is the ULTIMATE tool when a person or group is looking to maximize their profits. The south had basically grown into a raw goods world power on the backs of the slaves that farmed their whole lives for free

The system was initially set up to where the raw goods from the south got sent to the industrialized north and their factories/plants, but as the FREE LABOR that slaves contributed on all those plantations over all those years accrued, the south itself outgrew the north

The Civil War was fought because the south grew too big and the north decided to smack the south back into place.

Lincoln only "freed slaves" during the war in an attempt to hurt the south, but he south wasn't recognizing anything that the north was decreeing at the time as law anyway so that did nothing for the slaves in the south until after the war was over

That war, just like with all major wars in modern history, was about money above any and everything else

Bruh....... it had nothing to do with technological advancements that made keeping slaves more cost inefficient than keeping them?

Nope. Not at all

Once again, don't let the cotton gin fool you. Slaves were producing way way WAAAAAY more than cotton for free, which is why white people revolted when freed slaves finally joined the work force and were able to be paid for their SKILLED labor in various fields

At that time there was no mechanical invention(besides automobiles) that outproduced free labor when taking all labor fields into account