Damn Future. Your son is kissing Russell Wilson, and calling him daddy? Man up.

Options

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    This ? has like 5000 kids.

And he's not in any of their lives. Why would he be so concerned with this one? Atleast Russell financially takes care of baby future. His other kids got a dusty broke dude living in his crib that he bought for his girl, prolly driving his car and kicking his sons fort down like Snoop in baby boy.

Why are you speaking like you personally know that man??

What is your evidence that he's not in any of his kids' lives? He says the opposite frequently

He also tells you to sip lean and do drugs when he does none of that.

I ? with Future but c'mon b.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Bruh...if that man is around that kid all day every day, the kid is GOING to call him Dad. It's just a matter of time. What is Ciara supposed to check that kid everytime he calls Russell "Dad"? That's ? up its not the kids fault he ain't in the wrong. Y'all missing the big picture its about the kid, if this kid feels like thats pops at this moment then who are we to talk ? . It's not the kids fault

yes,,,she is. the child is supposed to know who and what a daddy is....and that russ is mommy husband.

if you're a parent something just needs to be checks a few times and the man is supposed to check the kid too....it not about being a dikk about it....you can just correct him in a nice way....

kids respond to explanation and dialogue...

this is not important to either of them an will come back to bite them in the ass...

for either of them to be sooo holy and churchly....they are going waaaaay agaisnt what the bible and ? would want them to do, regardless of if future is doing his jib or not. the man is not dead or not around.

ciara knew this walking in...this ? didnt just happen.
    if she had a career she would know you have to be on the road and cant be around 100% of the time...
    russ is on the road alot...only reason the kid sees him more is because she traveling with him.

so uh...you are missing the bigger picture.

the kid doesnt make the rules or get to make his mind up at this point.....the child needs to be corrected. and dont seem like the child sees bad and good and decided who dad is....it sounds like some mind game ? and the kid is a ? ....

thats the bigger picture and always been the game from the beginning

bro i'm w a woman now and her daughter calls me dad from time to time. in the next sentence she'll say "my real dad" when referring to her actual pops. Kids understand the distinction between step dad and their real father, but sometimes the word "Father" is more of a feeling that the kid has about you, not just a technical term you ? . Kids aren't stupid

an whats the point of saying her real dad....think about that...so you the fake dad or the stand in...

nah brah...thats some ? that will come up when she gets bigger.

i would rather a child call me something else other than dad...so the real dad doesnt need to be said.

that child will begin to feel like she has to choose at some point

I also grew up with step brothers and sisters and once again, this was not a ? issue. My step brother calls my Mom, "Mom" even tho she's not his real mom. Like come on, kids are not that stupid. Lol fake dad...like step dad you mean? Are you ? real lol?!

My mom met my stepdad when I was 2 and I've known him ever since

Not once in life have I EVER called him dad/father/pops/anything like that
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    ? up. Especially when the child's real father is in his life.

I haven't met many females who respect that sanctity.

I have no respect for females like that....

or dudes letting the kid call him Daddy when they know the real father is around.

If he really was in his life he wouldn't call Russ daddy.

exactly. when u got 3+ babymothers AND u a celebrity there's no way in hell u can be a REAL active father in their lives. fatherless ? will of course claim otherwise tho lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    ? up. Especially when the child's real father is in his life.

I haven't met many females who respect that sanctity.

I have no respect for females like that....

or dudes letting the kid call him Daddy when they know the real father is around.

If he really was in his life he wouldn't call Russ daddy.

exactly. when u got 3+ babymothers AND u a celebrity there's no way in hell u can be a REAL active father in their lives. fatherless ? will of course claim otherwise tho lol

thats ? and also ....what about the chick that had the baby with him knowning this....

an how....

tell me how we know russ is active....

just because she showing pics dont mean ?
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got 5 kids and 5 BM's at some point you got to look in the mirror! The lil ? gonna hate you regardless soon as he get old enough to realize you ? on his momma.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    ? got 5 kids and 5 BM's at some point you got to look in the mirror! The lil ? gonna hate you regardless soon as he get old enough to realize you ? on his momma.

but he aint gonna look at his momma like "but you knew he had all those other kids and still choose to put me in that life"

we wont even bring up the ? about her in court basically saying she dont want him in the kids life...

yall quick to prop up a bird ass ? an beat down a dude

• okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but he aint gonna look at his momma like "but you knew he had all those other kids and still choose to put me in that life"

we wont even bring up the ? about her in court basically saying she dont want him in the kids life...

? Ciara too, but I ain't gonna sit up here and feel sorry for marble mouth ass ? either!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

? Ciara too, but I ain't gonna sit up here and feel sorry for marble mouth ass ? either!

i dont feel sorry for either one....i just hate people ? on him like he the only aint ? person....

? even the family should see something wrong with a ? kissing a kid ...

we talking like a year together...a year an you kissing the kid,......? the kid aint ? ..lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Well he the stepdad

Will he be paying child support when this ? goes south I wonder?

Ya know since he gon let a next ? baby call him dad, he should be happy to pay for the next 18 years even if Future is too, right?

I dont know if you realize but yall "abnormal
    family situation " ? stick out like a mfer.

Yall be in these threads sassy as hell fighting the fight of your life
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember Future said Ciara love to be in front of the camera
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? an attention ? . Cold musically so she amping up this family drama ? . Russ too mesmerized by the black ? to realize he just a ? .
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The main problem destroying our communities from the inside out is this single parent situation. We should encourage all of our brothers and sisters out there to get married and build strong families. Because we now have an over 70% single parenthood rate ( unacceptable) these families will have to be blended. Russell and Ciara are married, just one crossed off the list. Future needs to think about doing the same instead of continuing to contribute to the problem.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

I mean they both are entertainers soooo
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plenty of blame to go around. I'll tell you this, if my girls kids called me 'Daddy', I'd have an issue with it and put a stop to it ASAP.

? all that.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

I mean they both are entertainers soooo

He was stating in the interview that she was an attention ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    The main problem destroying our communities from the inside out is this single parent situation. We should encourage all of our brothers and sisters out there to get married and build strong families. Because we now have an over 70% single parenthood rate ( unacceptable) these families will have to be blended. Russell and Ciara are married, just one crossed off the list. Future needs to think about doing the same instead of continuing to contribute to the problem.

i read the same article and most do want to build strong communities....but you cant when someone is busy tearing down someone else while supposedly build a strong family....this chick needs to focus on her new husband rather than trying to show this image of perfection and family.

dhed trying to hard to show shes happy now

but question how is he adding to the problem when she acting like she wants he replaced. why because he keep making kids.....

so do we blame the man or do we blame the parents...

what about the mothers out there destroying by having a buncha daddies an no ring...same can be said but them.

the rules need to be for everyone not just one and the other is a strong black single mother
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    There's nothing chatty patty about this
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Well he the stepdad

Will he be paying child support when this ? goes south I wonder?

Ya know since he gon let a next ? baby call him dad, he should be happy to pay for the next 18 years even if Future is too, right?

I dont know if you realize but yall "abnormal
    family situation " ? stick out like a mfer.

Yall be in these threads sassy as hell fighting the fight of your life

fake ass detective....always trynna read between the lines....it dont say ?

fukk outta here

ole murder she wrote deputy dog sigmund freud ass ?
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The boy can call him whatever the ? he calls him. Why ya'll worrying about this? If Future is actually in his life like that, he'll make the distinction when he's not a toddler. Ya'll seriously letting this get to you?

Russell Wilson might deserve to be called dad more than Future. ? , ya'll all hurt and tight over this ? . DS2 wasn't that tough, ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    future would be hilarious if he wore this ?

how_is_your_wife_and_my_kid_tee_shirt-ra15f51c1c753458e83c4c8dda3e81067_jyryf_324.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options