Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading it doesnt do it justice I assume because nothing here looks like it rhymes or even belongs together. Maybe if you drop yourself spitting it we could clear this up
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading it doesnt do it justice I assume because nothing here looks like it rhymes or even belongs together. Maybe if you drop yourself spitting it we could clear this up

Why bother?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Why bother?

We need to feel the struggle

Lol bars!
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did what I could.. Hate it or love it
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What rhymes with suicide .... Commit that ......
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think u rhymed once...accidentally
  • supergangster
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yo Thank ? I got a fever.
    It makes me think of all the strong people who constantly live with a disease
    Ma nikka you realize how blessed you are and how strong they are

#bars
  • supergangster
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ok part 2. Spittin some true knowledge. From the heart.

Fear ! .
    Fear of being alone. Fear of checking themselves in the mirror . Fear to live with himself. Fear live with his conscience.
    Fear of being self-critical .
    People are afraid of themselves . Self-hate ! . Therefore, you will see people adapt to what the majority think , diving into the cultures changing styles, changing personalities , pointing fingers and chopping loyal people in the back . Everything for them not to be alone with themselves. Why ? they are afraid to be alone with their conscience , afraid of being themselves, as long as you are afraid of being yourself , you remain a slave to others. Teach you to love humans learn to love yourself. Then you can talk of freedom

thank ? for all the trials and all the setbacks I've had , and meet through life. All affected fake people I 've met and all victims ( negative energy ) I encounter daily.
    All injustice I have seen and experienced. Friends who passed away.
    Everything good you have given me all the the time . Laughter . All you spoiled me with .the roof, food. Good people I've met . Inspiration . My health even though I have braved it through the years. My physics arms, legs , eyes, ears
    Conscience that has always been there. Humility will power .
    All you have given me has shaped me into a conscious and strong man thanks ? for everything you have given and continue to give me . With ups and downs . Thank ? for you always , and is where all time and for all time. ? is the greatest
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Quick question tho. Are you doing spoken word or are you trying to spit some bars?
  • supergangster
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Quick question tho. Are you doing spoken word or are you trying to spit some bars?

True knowledge.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @supergangster rap really isn't meant to be read. We need to hear it to give an honest opinion. Just record it and upload it to soundcloud or YouTube. What's your favorite Nas beat?
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant knock you for writing this down, especially as ive been too lazy to write anything or sketch or whatever in ages, not really rap but the swedish english translation cant help, it was a good read anyway mate

in saying that though im now reading most of these lines seperately to the beat and tempo of the nastradamus chorus and im fkin dyin lol

i actually learned some swedish this week, läget cuz?

• Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The day I push down instead of lifting up.
    Is the day of my understanding I give up,
    The day I do not give respect from those who give respect, is the day my mind is cracked,
    That day, yes another one fears,
    Is the day of ? , I duck,

bars...or more, poetry...

some sort of psalm?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok part 2. Spittin some true knowledge. From the heart.

Fear ! .
    Fear of being alone. Fear of checking themselves in the mirror . Fear to live with himself. Fear live with his conscience.
    Fear of being self-critical .
    People are afraid of themselves . Self-hate ! . Therefore, you will see people adapt to what the majority think , diving into the cultures changing styles, changing personalities , pointing fingers and chopping loyal people in the back . Everything for them not to be alone with themselves. Why ? they are afraid to be alone with their conscience , afraid of being themselves, as long as you are afraid of being yourself , you remain a slave to others. Teach you to love humans learn to love yourself. Then you can talk of freedom

thank ? for all the trials and all the setbacks I've had , and meet through life. All affected fake people I 've met and all victims ( negative energy ) I encounter daily.
    All injustice I have seen and experienced. Friends who passed away.
    Everything good you have given me all the the time . Laughter . All you spoiled me with .the roof, food. Good people I've met . Inspiration . My health even though I have braved it through the years. My physics arms, legs , eyes, ears
    Conscience that has always been there. Humility will power .
    All you have given me has shaped me into a conscious and strong man thanks ? for everything you have given and continue to give me . With ups and downs . Thank ? for you always , and is where all time and for all time. ? is the greatest

You kicked some real ? but this isn't rapping at all
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The day
    The day
    The day
    The day
    The day
    The day
    etc, etc, etc

Like really?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe spoken word is more your lane
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Maybe spoken word is more your lane

Brother SuperGangster, coming to a Stockholm subway station near you soon
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

True knowledge.

I innerstand

6psnhgglg8wj.jpg

• supergangster
    Options
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.